I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Bingo! I've been thinking about this idea for roughly 2 years and/or Naomi Harris as Photon/Monica Rambeau. 2 characters, I'd really like to see in marvel.

Facts.

Monica Rambeau been the obvious choice for a black top female superhero for YEARS. She led the Avengers in the 1980s, was the first female Captain Marvel before Carol and is more powerful than her lowkey. And she a black woman from Louisiana.

I feel they're going to ruin her by making her Brie Larson's black best friend in the CM movie, which means she'll be a period piece character in the 1990s.. so unless they're also gonna give her powers to 1. explain why she ain't aged in 25 years, and 2. explain why she ain't been around either, she may just be a throwaway casualty.

I would like to think Marvel is smarter than that in a post-BP world, but we gon see...

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ppl acting like Monica Rambeau and Carol Danvers weren't on the same level of "traction" behind the x-women :mjlol::pachaha:

Comic heads been asking for Monica and having debates about whether Carol deserved getting the nod from the moment it happened :gucci:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Curious how this Black Panther cartoon is gonna be.
i know they be tryna throw the Avengers into his shyt as much as possible but they do that with damn near every cartoon series they make.
and low key the episode of Avengers Assemble with Cap BP and Shuri teaming up was dope!
i wonder when theyre ever gonna toss Moon Girl and Devil into some shyt.
they dont even got FUNKOs of them yet.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest