I'm pretty much done with Marvel at this point.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
whole thread full of nikkas who only want fan service lol

MCU been dead since Moon Knight and the later half of shows got released.

Also Wakanda Forever is still an 8.5 and one of the best newer films to date.

It's been dead since they announced the creation of Disney +

That's the reason content was flooded with little to no quality control. You got directors quitting, James Gunn left.. I can go on and on about the fukkery that has transpired over the last 4 years.

But black people and women are being scapegoated. Woke is Bob Iger's get out of jail free card.

Dr. Strange director left because he wanted to make a darker version... Marvel said no and eventually made the movie goofy..

But had no problem pushing out an R Rated Deadpool movie. :snoop:

Outside of the Russo Brothers, Coogler and Gunn were they best they had. Gunn left, and they have basically neutered Coogler. They never gave him full creative control on any of the 2 projects he did.

And I didn't even mention Blade :scusthov:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
It's been dead since they announced the creation of Disney +

That's the reason content was flooded with little to no quality control. You got directors quitting, James Gunn left.. I can go on and on about the fukkery that has transpired over the last 4 years.

But black people and women are being scapegoated. Woke is Bob Iger's get out of jail free card.

Dr. Strange director left because he wanted to make a darker version... Marvel said no and eventually made the movie goofy..

But had no problem pushing out an R Rated Deadpool movie. :snoop:

Outside of the Russo Brothers, Coogler and Gunn were they best they had. Gunn left, and they have basically neutered Coogler. They never gave him full creative control on any of the 2 projects he did.

And I didn't even mention Blade :scusthov:
yup most the disney deal was to sell more merch and help sell comics

The deal could have actually been great for both adult and family audiences if they created films for BOTH audiences.

Young Avengers (wandas kids, Isaiah Bradley's son, Hawkeye, Shuri, Kamala etc. ) should have been settled to set up a younger teenage/gen-Z focused avengers similar to the Marvel Champions comics. This would tackle stories similar to the comics but have stories that relate to folks of that age group

Wandavision for example was a flick for the family and it included romance. Then there's horror (werewolf by night), and espionage (Secret Invasion) and so on. All these properties have a lot of potential to create whole stories but the focus for all films and shows was to jam pack everything with source material characters and less focus on stories or any kind of cinematic vision.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Y’all don’t just watch the movies to get lost in the created universes and pass time? Some folks just have to add drama to sht.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Outside of the Russo Brothers, Coogler and Gunn were they best they had.

iron-man-happy.gif

avengers-iron-man.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:picard:BP2 was mid

But Dead Pool wasn’t :mjlol:

Wakanda Forever was nominated for or won almost 40 awards. Bassett was nominated for best supporting actress.

This is why I can’t get into the MCU anymore. Ignorant ass fans, don’t want stories. They wanted dumbed down bullshyt. Which is way Marvel will be campy bullshyt for the next decade.

And they will fukk up the X-Men just to appease a$$holes.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
But Dead Pool wasn’t :mjlol:

Wakanda Forever was nominated for or won almost 40 awards. Bassett was nominated for best supporting actress.

This is why I can’t get into the MCU anymore. Ignorant ass fans, don’t want stories. They wanted dumbed down bullshyt. Which is way Marvel will be campy bullshyt for the next decade.

And they will fukk up the X-Men just to appease a$$holes.
:russ:Deadpool is mid too just like BP2

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
First Boseman passes.
Then Letitia Wright gets attacked for no reason by black people for not wanting to get vaccinated.
Then dumb ass people shytted on Wakanda Forever before seeing it and it's the one MCU movie that did the most with their star not in it.
Then it gets constantly ignored.
Then Teyonah Parris is forced to be in a poorly written "The Marvel's" movie that shouldn't have been made to begin with.
Then Samuel L Jackson is forced to be in another sloppy Disney + TV show.
Then Johnathan Majors is forced to be in a weak ass Ant-Man movie.
Then he gets railroaded and fired from Marvel.
And I forgot about Iron Heart getting pushed back like Stephen A's hairline.
I also forget about the Eternals only black character being a gay bed buck.

You see where I'm going with this...

White and black casual and comic book nerds have been repeating the word "woke" for like 4 years now. WOKE has become code for we want white male leads and that's it. We don't care how old they are or how goofy they look. Just be white and just be male.

nikkas talking that woke shyt when there was a time when white actors put on blackface to portray black people. They've played Indians, Asians and Arabs for decades.

The United States is the most diverse country on earth, yet the non white population has been brainwashed into thinking it should only be white people on the screen, specifically white males. Black Panther couldn't even get made without a white male sidekick.

fukk all that. I'm sick of this racist ass country and the ignorant ass citizens that live in it. I'm not wasting anymore energy on these Marvel movies.

And the irony of it all, was a black actor pushed for RDJ to get the role of Tony Stark, then fukked him over when the producers reneged on the contract.

With that being said.. there is no more #marvelset. fukk em all.

Na…. I gave you a chance to get off that shytty boat and come to the GODLY DC side:umad:

You gotta sip all that Marfool spoonfed drizzle :umad:

Don’t try to run now just cuz Deadpool flopping hard

Niccas thought they can shove Wolverine in and save them:mjlol:

Hold your L