I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Honestly breh, I hope Disney doesn't by Fox. If that deal were go through, I think BP gets put on the back burner. We not not see another BP for a long ass time. So long that they might even recast the role and T'Challa becomes T'Chaka.

If Disney doesn't get x-men/ff4 properties, Marvel will be forced to fast track a BP sequel.

Marvel as been forced to work with the characters they have, the built a formula and have a certain vibe/energy that has been successful. Part of me thinks, that bringing in the x-men will somewhat disturb that vibe.
No fukking way Disney delays BP after all the money it made :heh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, it's a billion dollar franchise. And while people love X-Men none of the movies have come close to BP numbers. I mean are they gonna double-up on past history just because it is Marvel studios? Doubt it.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

True, but if they didn't have long term plans before BP was released, then they would have to scramble to fit him into other movies and possible make spinoffs.

If you add X-Men and Fantastic 4 into the equations, they money they would leave on the table by not making a BP sequel would be offset but X-Men movies.

In all honesty, I don't see how the X-Men would even fit into the MCU. Their existence would have to come way down the road. But we shall see :manny:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Honestly breh, I hope Disney doesn't by Fox. If that deal were go through, I think BP gets put on the back burner. We not not see another BP for a long ass time. So long that they might even recast the role and T'Challa becomes T'Chaka.

If Disney doesn't get x-men/ff4 properties, Marvel will be forced to fast track a BP sequel.

Marvel as been forced to work with the characters they have, the built a formula and have a certain vibe/energy that has been successful. Part of me thinks, that bringing in the x-men will somewhat disturb that vibe.
Yeah x-men can can get a little too serious and a little one dimensional with the whole mutants vs people that hate mutants/race metaphor. I'd like to see them roll in some mutants on their own though. Jean/Phoenix on the cosmic scale, and Rogue could be rolled in since they got Carol Danvers. Maybe some other mutants here or there, but they just don't translate well to the big screen all the time. Deadpool 2 was fun but I don't see that tone of that film meshing with the MCU.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Na..... I can’t see them doing that since BP was sooooooooooo successful.

Like I can’t see them fukking “that” up.

But the hopeful Black Widow, Hulk, Hawkeye movies may get that backburnee treatment.

And it may be an issue for plans for Blade, Ghost Rider, etc movie.

I see them sliding in smoothly like all other new characters. Plus the sharing of certain villains will be great.

At the end of the day, if this deal doesn’t fall through. Then it’s whatever...... no “meltdowns” and business as usual

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not a good sign the way phase 4 is headed. :beli:

If MCU is going the direction of how the current marvel comics is right now, I might as well jump on the DC bandwagon after Avengers 4. :francis:

Yea...... I already said and felt that if cats didn’t like IW, after claiming years of not liking anything back to IM1.

That movie was probably a good jumping off point as this MCU just isn’t for them:ld:

Martha

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
they gonna force cap marvel on the mass.. i can see that .. all female ocmposer . dropping on international womens day.. i saw some cretin marfooL stan say ''thank god for marvel finally doing a proper female movie''

i hate you fakkits sometimes.. yall can be insufferable

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
they gonna force cap marvel on the mass.. i can see that .. all female ocmposer . dropping on international womens day.. i saw some cretin marfooL stan say ''thank god for marvel finally doing a proper female movie''

i hate you fakkits sometimes.. yall can be insufferable
Why?

Code

Banned
Daps
I see cacs are getting ready to ruin marvel like they did star wars with all this mary sue talk...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I see cacs are getting ready to ruin marvel like they did star wars with all this mary sue talk...

Last time I checked, Feige was still in charge of Marvel Studios. Last time I checked :mjpls:

And last time I checked Feige has always delivered.

What makes you all think this will change :mindblown: