I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Thank you, I know I haven't been around to see you and your mother in a while don't worry I'll be back from the store soon lil one :mjgrin:

That’s tasteless but no doubt..... Preciate you validating why I said what I said in that other thread:ld:

Martha

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
That’s tasteless but no doubt..... Preciate you validating why I said what I said in that other thread:ld:

Martha
Why are you so insecure? You went into a Aquaman thread being emotional about the same things those DC fanboys complain that marvel stans do and vice versa. Now you're mad someone called you out. Its not that serious Martha :troll:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why are you so insecure? You went into a Aquaman thread being emotional about the same things those DC fanboys complain that marvel stans do and vice versa. Now you're mad someone called you out. Its not that serious Martha :troll:

Absolutely 100% False and 100% Lies...... 11 post back above is an example of “insecurity” and being “emotional” as HATE is an EMOTION.

It’s interesting that you have NO PROBLEM calling him out and actually addressing that situation where he is enticing a war and stanning for no reason and no point for it.

In the other thread:

I didn’t diss the DC movie;
I didn’t shyt on the DC fans or call anyone anything derogatory;
I didn’t even bring any negative energy unlike the post above in the last page;
Hell I didn’t even mention Marvel in that post:mindblown:

But literally the next page that same guy mentions Marvel in that thread (2nd only to you as at the time you were right, no one was even talking about Marvel) in an emotional angry post.:heh:

Unlike that guy, I’m not even mad. I’m just confused as to what triggered you or set you off.:dahell:

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If Disney doesn't acquire Fox, I hope Feige goes in the direction of more team up movies.

I honestly don't think they can afford to do a bunch of stand alone movies at this point.

Too many characters and too many connections have already been made for there not to be cameo's or collaborations in every movie now.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If Disney doesn't acquire Fox, I hope Feige goes in the direction of more team up movies.

I honestly don't think they can afford to do a bunch of stand alone movies at this point.

Too many characters and too many connections have already been made for there not to be cameo's or collaborations in every movie now.
I actually think he said that was the plan going forward. They've been doing that already low key. Spiderman featured iron man, thor featured hulk. Antman literally has wasp in the title card. really just Black Panther was the only recent one that didn't feature another Avenger in it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Got a bad feeling Comcast getting Fox.

If I'm Disney, just try and get X-men and the F4 characters back. Get those properties separately.

They dont need Skysports since they already got espn. No need for FauxNews either.