I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I was gonna say I'lll believe it when I see it but then I remember it's Marvel we're talking about and they don't drop some fancy logos and then let shyt sit on the shelf for years :lolbron:

Honestly, they always like to hype shyt up then under deliver. Its like their business model at this point.

Talk all this big talk, but hold back to get you to watch the other movies...Look at this lame mothafukka James Gunn. Why even tease a Adam Warlock if you don't intend on using him until 2025 or some dumb shyt. :skip: gtfoh.

They stay doin all this shyt, Then say they "have a plan"...

**Jennifer Lawrence ok gif.

You just want the hype...shyt is cookie cutter at this point.

Then you got all these websites doing these indepth analytical shyts. :mjlol: Like they will actually have the balls to do something actually different and exciting.

Instead they pulling cheap ass "shocking" moments.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Just like anything on Earth its all bout that bottom-line.

They say they comic fans though.

Nah, you cash grabbing cacs like everybody else.

Feige
Russo's
& Gunn

Can kick rocks.

Coogler & Watiti need to get some kind of bonus. Jon Watts was ok too.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kamala Khan - 16-year-old Pakistani-American from Jersey City, New Jersey, who idolizes Carol Danvers. Khan was given her own Ms. Marvel series, which premiered in February 2014, becoming Marvel Comics' first Muslim character to headline her own comic book.[5][6] The first collected volume of this series, Ms. Marvel Volume 1: No Normal, won the 2015 Hugo Award for Best Graphic Story.[7]

So basically..... she cant be white, but she cant be black

Noted:youngsabo:

If she white, we RIOT:mjpls:
If she black, we RIOT:mjpls:

Martha

Daps
Honestly, they always like to hype shyt up then under deliver. Its like their business model at this point.

Talk all this big talk, but hold back to get you to watch the other movies...Look at this lame mothafukka James Gunn. Why even tease a Adam Warlock if you don't intend on using him until 2025 or some dumb shyt. :skip: gtfoh.

Then you got all these websites doing these indepth analytical shyts. :mjlol: Like they will actually have the balls to do something actually different and exciting.

FACTS

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Because sequels don't get made the next year :heh:

Feige/Marvel announced Civil War, Thor: Ragnarok, Doctor Strange, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel years ago and now look where we are. If that's not having a plan I don't know what is :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think Feige and Marvel might be in a pickle :patrice:.

In the past year, they

Reinvented Thor to where people want to see more of his story arc.
Underestimated the power of the black dollar, fukked around and made a monster in Black Panther.
Elevated/revealed how powerful Dr. Strange is..

They have to consider reupping Hemsworth's contract.
They can't sit on the Black Panther sequel for too long.
They have to do more with Dr. Strange.

And they also have to find away to keep Spider Man in the MCU beyond the trilogy they agreed to. They honestly don't need X-Men or Fantastic 4 for at least another 4 to 5 years.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

"Besides that, you’ve got your 63 Valkyries named after Tessa Thompson’s character in Thor: Ragnarok, 39 Banners after Hulk’s alter-ego, 37 Rockets inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy’s eccentric little racc00n, 23 Cages from Netflix’s Luke Cage, 20 Quills, 11 Draxs, 10 Nebulas, six Hawkeyes, and 50 Marvels named after…well, the company that started all of this."

:homealonemarvel:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Im thinking hulk wearing clothes means were getting the smart hulk where its banners mind in the hulks body