I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Even the Bible says it doesn't even matter..

But in order to serve God, you got to serve in the spirit of truth .

So not that it makes a difference, its just the truth..:yeshrug:

it matters, due to in the kingdom israel will be the head not the tail, prophecy revolves around israel, God pours his wrath on the nations that have mistreated his people, certain promises in the old testatment are specific for israel.

in becoming saved it dont matter u must believe on the son, but there are clear benefits to the original branches, but like the saying goes to who much is given much is required. Israel gets harsher punishments because like paul says,to israel was given the oracles of God, it was the hebrews responsibility to spread the word of God.

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
This is a commentary on the Bible essentially saying not all blacks are Hamites. The negroes are shemites, while you have other blacks who are hamites

Israel is black but not all blacks are israel, esau is white but not all white people are esau, simple...the world was black once upon a time, but just because most looked the same does not mena they have the same descendants. and i u know ancestry matters in the bible.

abraham begot isaac, isaac jacob etc lol its all over the bible

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Proto-Indo-European sky deity synonymous with Zeus, Wotan/Woden/Odin Jove/Jupiter :ehh:

I mentioned this before and dudes thought I was crazy.:mjlol:
Yep

Then the goths and saxons slapped it on the Deus and Theos (ZEUS, dyeus pater, iupiter, Jupiter) translation. Possibly to convert the Norse and Vikings (which explains why they needed to go on “Crusades” which to me were truly glorified Neo Germanic Viking raids) those words are not the same as Adonai or YHWH.

Why not use Adonai or Jah.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If this was not important, why is the most powerful group of people on the face of this planet want to hijack that identify, and crush anyone that points out that they are imposter?

Right. It's one of the reasons they are given billions every year from the United States and can get us to fight their wars. People believe they are really 'blessing Israel' and therefore shall be blessed with their support. Imagine when they find out that the people they've really been persecuting are from the tribe of Judah.

That's why black celebs who happen to mention they believe they are of the tribe of Judah get vigorously attacked. If there wasn't any validity to it, how hard would it be to ignore them?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
It's the same reason people are fighting over a piece of land....covered in sand, because it was deemed holy by drunkards and believers of a Bronze Age faith system...

My delusion is better than your delusion. My people are the first x.

Its just ridiculous, hopefully the future inhabitants of Mars, leave all this religious bullshyt behind. We don't need to take "God" into space with us. Keep these happenings as allegories for children...and laugh at how dumb humans have been.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
so if you go into the apocrypha, this is 1 Maccabbees

1 Maccabees 3:48 KJV - And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.

pjimage-22.jpg

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I never got this argument when I was a Minister of Music in the christian church.

Romans 1:16 saysTo The Jew First than the gentile? Romans 3:1-4 says the Jew profit in every way chiefly.
John 4:22 says Salvation is of the Jew.
Even the Bible says it doesn't even matter..

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:snoop:I don’t know. I’m just gonna see myself out this thread and drop some sources and videos for whoever is interested. I have respect for every black man or women Christian or Muslim. I have a lot of family from both sides. Don’t matter. So plz try to see that the people whom are trying to open your eyes are not people who grew up atheist or got disgruntled with God. We are people who grew up Christian, whom studied the word and seemed a better relationship with god and our religion. Through continued education of actual history, you find there is no space in history in which the biblical stories fit into. And once you learn about where the stories came from it’s a wrap. The destruction of the African world tells this story.whatever I have said in this thread is not from faith or watching YouTube videos. It is only from reading books from black scholars and traveling

for those who say these stories never came from anywhere else but the Bible. Please be advised that many of these tombs, artifacts, places that pre existed the Bible are still around for you to go to Africa and explore. The Egyptian stories are all found in those tombs now today. I have seen them for myself. It’s not faith. It’s actually there. And don’t get caught up with Egypt because these are stories stolen from the entire continent with special praise to west Africa

last thing the book of Deuteronomy Pre King James Version is not the same Deuteronomy that is in the King James Bible which (interestingly ):ohhh: happens to describe chattel slavery to a T. The King James Bible was published in 1611. Whatelse was going on at that time???? Maybe slavery. You will not find those verses in the book before the king James version at all. This is the same book you grew up reading :francis:me 2

Plz plz go do your research. Don’t take my word for it. Your book seems so specific to you because it was published by the same European international trading house (King James) which was involved with the origins of the European involvement of the slave trade whether he personally owned slaves or not.It’s a book of Ancient African stories remixed in a way to control and destroy your race...Stories that Africans never believed to be anything more than stories. It was the Greeks that begin the literal beleif in these stories. ight I’m out . For record I used to be into the whole Hebrew Israelite Movement, but the more I searched to prove the Bible and my beleifs right.... The more I learned they were completely false.. peace :ufdup:,

The African Origin of Civilization: Myth Or Reality
Book by Cheikh Anta Diop

These are not random old black men on the internet. These are the greatest historians in world history period. RIP to all of them for trying to wake us all up

nothing has happened to you to test you or test our race. God neither wanted to or allowed for you to become slaves or us to be where we are . The Bible has taught you lies and to hate yourself.. whether you want to accept this or not. We have to take control of our fate as a race. It is not prophecy for evil or good to happen to us.. it’s about taking it ourselves. Not no supernatural bullshyt. And I did not say it’s anything wrong with beleiving in a God. Let me make that clear. I’m speaking on the fictional Bible period and any religion that follows it.

Last edited:

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Why is that funny?

Why is it far fetched to believe that black people could’ve started Islam as well as “Judaism”, especially considering that Islam was created because folks got too far removed from the original religion of Abraham.

Where are your people from?
Its funny because the whole idea is just silly. I am pretty sure Islam was created because Mohammed claimed he say a vision from Allah.

My people are Igbos from Nigeria. Now where are your people from?