I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Let people believe what they want to believe... just keep the strange shyt out of our political movements.

All this shyt has done is derail the movement we had. We already lost a ton of momentum because of the LGBT shyt.

If we woke up tomorrow and Jewish cacs said "You know what? Black people actually are the real Jews." :ehh:

And every black person decided to also accept their "Hebrew heritage"

We'd still be under the system of white supremacy....

I think it's mostly just a coping mechanism. It's easier to believe that God will save us one day than to acknowledge the tremendous amount of work and effort it will take to defeat white supremacy.

Everything we have ever accomplished is due to our own strength. We didn't need superpowers and omnipotent beings to do it.

We made it through sheer force of will.

I think it's disrespectful to our ancestors to think that some cosmic entity is the reason why we've survived.

qwer

Banned
Daps
:what:
Why does it matter? Because we are paying billions to Israel with no problems because people believe they are the real jews. It explains why no matter what, everyone else gets reparations but the descendants of slaves doesn't. It

It explains why we went into slavery and what's going to happen to the nations who enslaved us. It tells us that God will plead for his people in the end times.

Revelation 4:3
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: So you mean to tell me god punished black people for being pagans with slavery but didn’t punish the white people for being pagans and enslaving black peoples your god must only really hate black people

Last edited:

qwer

Banned
Daps
Who said all Africans are Jewish? Many Africans are Hamites. There were also a darker skinned people that descended from Shem who are different.
:snoop::snoop::snoop:Please bro delete this post. You do realize that the Hamitic theory was created by whit people to justify racism and slavery and was the cause of the Rwandan genocide. I’m going to have to report your post and send it the mods

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Like I said before this black Hebrew Israelite nonsense is just a form of self-hatred and c00nery

And it's not self-hatred and c00nery to believe that blacks possibly couldn't be the 'real jews'? Weren't Jews able to go amongst the Egyptians and blend in? Tell me what people have been into slavery TWICE.

The Bible tells you that Moses married an Ethiopian aka Hamite. Aaron and Miriam were angry. Why? Because Shemites are not Hamites.

The Zondervan Bible dictionary draws a distinction between the Hebrews and the Hamites
Zondervan-HAM-665x365.jpg

qwer

Banned
Daps
And it's not self-hatred and c00nery to believe that blacks possibly couldn't be the 'real jews'? Weren't Jews able to go amongst the Egyptians and blend in? Tell me what people have been into slavery TWICE.

The Bible tells you that Moses married an Ethiopian aka Hamite. Aaron and Miriam were angry. Why? Because Shemites are not Hamites.

The Zondervan Bible dictionary draws a distinction between the Hebrews and the Hamites
Bro delete this post stop spouting the racist bullshyt that is the Hamitic theory

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
:snoop::snoop::snoop:Please bro delete this post. You do realize that the Hamitic theory was created by whit people to justify racism and slavery and was the cause of the Rwandan genocide. I’m going to have to report your post and send it the mods

Did you even read what I said? American descendent of slaves are SHEMITES not HAMITES.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
:what:
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: So you mean to tell me god punished black people for being pagans with slavery but didn’t punish the white people for being pagans and enslaving black peoples your god must only really hate white people

I hate the “prayed to the wrong gods argument” too. Especially with Haiti

Cause when you use that capital G word, you praying to two different pagan European gods.

Maybe that’s why our shyt ain’t going through

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Let people believe what they want to believe... just keep the strange shyt out of our political movements.

All this shyt has done is derail the movement we had. We already lost a ton of momentum because of the LGBT shyt.

If we woke up tomorrow and Jewish cacs said "You know what? Black people actually are the real Jews." :ehh:

And every black person decided to also accept their "Hebrew heritage"

We'd still be under the system of white supremacy....

I think it's mostly just a coping mechanism. It's easier to believe that God will save us one day than to acknowledge the tremendous amount of work and effort it will take to defeat white supremacy.

Everything we have ever accomplished is due to our own strength. We didn't need superpowers and omnipotent beings to do it.

We made it through sheer force of will.

I think it's disrespectful to our ancestors to think that some cosmic entity is the reason why we've survived.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

This was just a story, it didn't happen?? :jbhmm:

I grew up Christian just like y’all. Y’all really gotta grow up and let this shyt go. It’s not real. There is a whole universe out there.. and the truth is human beings only rely on faith when there is lack of evidence or knowledge, in which it is used to give explanations to things our minds cannot comprehend . The same way the earth does not even take up a lent of space in comparison to how vast the universe is..but since we live on earth and cannot see the rest of the universe, the earth is the epicenter of it. Why? Because it is all we can conceive with our eyes

The biblical story is fake in the same way that the whole physical manifestation of being possessed by the devil or demons, was drawn out of scientific and medical ignorance (knowledge) of what epilepsy was. Yes seizures are very real. But that is not why they took place or what it is at all. When people had headaches, teeth were removed as it was thought a infection in the teeth caused this.. I can write a book about I spoke to you on a blog.

It already happened, so I can explain it however I like. I reached across the world and spoke to a man on the 18th of July. Did I actually reach across the world, or just use the internet? It’s common sense. If seizures were described that way, how do you think tornadoes or floods or tsunamis or volcanic eruptions would have been described back then. It is technology that moves us forward, because without it we are simply hypothesizing based off what we cannot explain.

So instead of a punishment or anger from God. A tornado is just a scientific event that takes place due to a actual scientific reaction to the collision of different air molecules and wind. It’s natural..In the same way the time line of the earth and how old it was or maybe more so how many years took place before this or that happened. The earth is over 4 billion years old. And the stories in the Bible are fictional representations of ancient African Stories they took from.

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Ok report away. Anyways, to those interested, let's get back to the subject at hand

Revelation 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

So Revelation tells us that there will be false Jews who are really of the Synagogue of Satan

When we look in Deuteronomy 28, who does these curses fit?
Deuteronomy 28

43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower.

44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

Here, American blacks own virtually nothing. Even our own creations are owned by other races, especially 'the Jews'. How do those who are said to be the Jews even fit this curse when they own banking globally? On the other hand, we are the ones who are perpetually lent to.

. 47 Because you did not serve the Lord your God joyfully and gladly in the time of prosperity, 48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.

49 The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand, 50 a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young. 51 They will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or olive oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined

68 The Lord will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

So this ties into the previous chapters I posted such as Obadiah. We see again the word eagle. What is the animal that represents America? The eagle. In regards to the eagle making its nest among the stars, as soon as America landed on the moon, Neil Armstrong has said, 'the Eagle has landed.' Obadiah tells what will happen to the nation that has so harshly treated His people, which is sudden destruction. This also correlates with Revelation which talks about the great merchant city, Babylon the great, being destroyed in an hour.

Revelation 18
18 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol: "not the Negroes" :pachaha:

What manner of silliness is this? Who in Noah's lot knew what a Negro was? What divine device did God send that writer to the future to meet a white American from the 1920s?

:dead:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: "not the Negroes" :pachaha:

What manner of silliness is this? Who in Noah's lot knew what a Negro was? What divine device did God send that writer to the future to meet a white American from the 1920s?

:dead:

This is a commentary on the Bible essentially saying not all blacks are Hamites. The negroes are shemites, while you have other blacks who are hamites