I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Another thing is Samson had 7 locks in his hair, and modern translation say braids
NIV
Delilah then said to Samson, "All this time you have been making a fool of me and lying to me. Tell me how you can be tied." He replied, "If you weave the seven braids of my head into the fabric on the loom and tighten it with the pin, I'll become as weak as any other man." So while he was sleeping, Delilah took the seven braids of his head, wove them into the fabric

I'm sorry man, but does this look right to you:
004-samson-hair.jpg
The right translation is locs not braids.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
That’s what I figured.
I think the traditional Igbo religion Odinani. That disprove the Igbo hebrew myth. The Igbo are hebrew myth started from some white missionary by the name of GT Basden to entince them to convert from Odinani.

The only igbo source people use to try to substantiate igbos are Jews is in Olaudah Equiano autobiography pages 25-30 where he said his foreparents had practices similar to the Jews or something I can't remember been a while since I studied on the topic bruh.

Fast forward today Hebrew Israelite groups say that to recruit more members overseas.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Interestingly enough, Cesare Borgia is often called 'the monster', which is a synonym for beast. It makes me wonder if they had to repaint his image in order to make the antichrist more palatable. Rabbis in Israel say that the 'messiah is here and they are having meetings with him', where as the Bible tells us:

Israel’s top Rabbi claims he is communicating with the “Messiah” himself | News Break

So if they present a messiah that looks like the above painting, many will believe it because it is what they are familiar with.

esau is rome but esau is also those people over there in israel, they are waiting for the messiah and i believe he will be “ jewish” yet roman cosigned by rome aka,the false prophet

this what u find in the church in dc an image of apollo who they say is Jesus, revelation 9 says the beast name is apollyon the destroyer, u research apollo in the old times sun god,golden hair etc.....it all makes sense those people back in the day new who the a.c was

looking-up.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Job 30
30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Lamentation 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Song of Solomon 1
5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Tent of Kedar:
kedartent.jpg

kedartent.jpg

qwer

Banned
Daps
I think the traditional Igbo religion Odinani. That disprove the Igbo hebrew myth. The Igbo are hebrew myth started from some white missionary by the name of GT Basden to entince them to convert from Odinani.

The only igbo source people use to try to substantiate igbos are Jews is in Olaudah Equiano autobiography pages 25-30 where he said his foreparents had practices similar to the Jews or something I can't remember been a while since I studied on the topic bruh.

Fast forward today Hebrew Israelite groups say that to recruit more members overseas.
Thank you Bro we Igbos are not Jews. How can we be Jews if we existed thousands of years before Judaism ever existed.

Timeline of Igbo history - Wikipedia

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
esau is rome but esau is also those people over there in israel, they are waiting for the messiah and i believe he will be “ jewish” yet roman cosigned by rome aka,the false prophet

this what u find in the church in dc an image of apollo who they say is Jesus, revelation 9 says the beast name is apollyon the destroyer, u research apollo in the old times sun god,golden hair etc.....it all makes sense those people back in the day new who the a.c was

looking-up.jpg

Interestingly enough, that image doesn't look far off from Shiva, who in Hinduism, is the Destroyer. Abaddon, Hebrew, aka Apollyon in Greek, is also known as the destroyer. I

shiva_650x400_51518509516.jpg

In front of Cern is this statue
Shiva-Nataraja-at-CERN.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The story of the Hebrews is about our people and how we have a direct link to God, despite many of us being ignorant to this fact. The Ancient Hebrews (our forefathers) even denied God, and questioned why they were chosen, just like many of you in this thread. You can continue to deny your heritage; however, It's literally embodied in everything that we are and everything that we do. Because blacks are the original people, we have special spiritual and physical gifts that can be activated at will. How many brothers and sisters are out here making a way despite the odds that are generally stacked against us? Plenty!

That explains how our ancestors were able to make things like the pyramid, survive slavery, survive Jim Crow, Cointel Pro, and exist in some of the toughest conditions.

If you deny your heritage, you're pretty much denying the innate abundance that God has given us from the time of birth. We feel, we love, we give because it's all written in our hearts since we are the chosen people. That's why our people are hated on, misunderstood, killed, and degraded.

It also explains why white supremacists will stop at nothing to keep blacks asleep and living in lack. When you know the truth, that we are one with God and that God isn't in the sky, you'll become the perfect manifestation of God through your works. Moreover, your works will be fruitful and you will reap because of your righteousness. If you bring forth God in expression, there is nothing that racists can do to you because you will literally be love in all its glory. Martin Luther King understood this, and it's evident in his last speech before he passed.

If we don't know who we are, we won't find the way to our promised land, riches, abundance, etc and we'll even place ourselves in negative thoughts, feelings and poverty. Seek the truth as Jesus said, and when you seek you will find and be amazed at just how much wool was pulled over our people's eyes.

prolific posting!

art barr

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If I remember right in the Autobiography he says that though they practiced circumcision like the jews they didn't have priest. But instead magicians who were also physicians and in his religion their god lived in the Sun. That's not Judaism.
Thank you Bro we Igbos are not Jews. How can we be Jews if we existed thousands of years before Judaism ever existed.

Timeline of Igbo history - Wikipedia

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Interestingly enough, that image doesn't look far off from Shiva, who in Hinduism, is the Destroyer. Abaddon, Hebrew, aka Apollyon in Greek, is also known as the destroyer. I

shiva_650x400_51518509516.jpg

In front of Cern is this statue
Shiva-Nataraja-at-CERN.jpg

There u go,why do they look the same, same being.

That so called androgynous god.

Why u think rome and ecumenical movement is pushing this non sense that we worship the same god?

u dont have to agree with this next part but the a.c is azazel, the one from the book of enoch,leviticus etc..that is the angel of the bottomless pit who came down and revealed the “mysteries” to mankind back in the day. remember these guys took on the apparence of men to do their thing.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
There u go,why do they look the same, same being.

That so called androgynous god.

Why u think rome and ecumenical movement is pushing this non sense that we worship the same god?

u dont have to agree with this next part but the a.c is azazel, the one from the book of enoch,leviticus etc..that is the angel of the bottomless pit who came down and revealed the “mysteries” to mankind back in the day. remember these guys took on the apparence of men to do their thing.

Daniel 11
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

1 Corinthian 11:14
Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him,

And yet the image they push of Jesus is of having long hair... Also, the Baphomet is androgynous, with the goat head and female breasts.

qwer

Banned
Daps
If I remember right in the Autobiography he says that though they practiced circumcision like the jews they didn't have priest. But instead magicians who were also physicians and in his religion their god lived in the Sun. That's not Judaism.
What’s the name/title of the autobiography

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
What’s the name/title of the autobiography

He tells his story involving the slave trade.