I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Eithiopia is a greek or latin work that means black. The actual name of the region is Kush, after Ham's son Kush. The Kushytes are the ethiopians. Different people group than hebrews.

Hebrews come from Shem's descendant Eber (Eber is where we derive the term hebrew). Furthermore, an israelite is a particular hebrew. Not all hebrews are israelites, but all israelites are hebrews.

All these places retained in some parts the name of the people who first lived there, however people groups change. So there were hebrews living in Ethiopia, egypt and canaan (three sons of ham) for many eras.

To confuse things further history tells us that Shem's descendants and Ham's descendants looked exactly alike, so by later, whiter cultures, they blended in together very easy.

fgene-05-00462-i0001.jpg

fgene-05-00462-i0002.jpg

Genetic markers cannot determine Jewish descent

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
YOU REALIZE DUDE BELIEVES THE BIBLE TOOK PLACE IN AMERICA, RIGHT?

HE CLAIMS THAT WHEN THE BIBLE SAYS JEWS WILL RETURN TO EGYPT AS SLAVES THAT EGYPT IS A METAPHOR FOR BONDAGE

THIS IS THE KINDA MENTAL GYMNASTICS BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES NEED TO USE TO CONVINCE THEMSELVES THEYRE “REAL JEWS”

That's interesting.

saiah 20:4
"So shall the king of Assyria lead the captivity of Egypt and the exile of Cush, youths and old men, naked and barefoot, with bare buttocks, the shame of Egypt."

Chabad.org