I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

yates

All Star
Daps
WHIDAH_-_Kingdom_of_Jews_2_.jpg

Look at where 'the slave coast' is located. "Juda".

:mjlol: U israelites love this map don't ya.

The kingdom of wydah or juda was a state founded by the aja people of Benin. Those people still reside there today. Most of the slaves that were sold from there were from further up north, and not Aja. If anything, this map is saying the Aja people are the true israelites:mjlol:

Last i checked, slaves came from all over west/central africa. U gonna have to provide proof that they all came from one source and were all the same people.

qwer

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: U israelites love this map don't ya.

The kingdom of wydah or juda was a state founded by the aja people of Benin. Those people still reside there today. Most of the slaves that were sold from there were from further up north, and not Aja. If anything, this map is saying the Aja people are the true israelites:mjlol:

Last i checked, slaves came from all over west/central africa. U gonna have to provide proof that they all came from one source and were all the same people.
Don’t mind that fool

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Interestingly enough, Cesare Borgia is often called 'the monster', which is a synonym for beast. It makes me wonder if they had to repaint his image in order to make the antichrist more palatable. Rabbis in Israel say that the 'messiah is here and they are having meetings with him', where as the Bible tells us:

Matthew 24:26
Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. Christian Standard Bible

Israel’s top Rabbi claims he is communicating with the “Messiah” himself | News Break

So if they present a messiah that looks like the above painting, many will believe it because it is what they are familiar with.

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
I grew up Christian just like y’all. Y’all really gotta grow up and let this shyt go. It’s not real. There is a whole universe out there.. and the truth is human beings only rely on faith when there is lack of evidence or knowledge, in which it is used to give explanations to things our minds cannot comprehend . The same way the earth does not even take up a lent of space in comparison to how vast the universe is..but since we live on earth and cannot see the rest of the universe, the earth is the epicenter of it. Why? Because it is all we can conceive with our eyes

The biblical story is fake in the same way that the whole physical manifestation of being possessed by the devil or demons, was drawn out of scientific and medical ignorance (knowledge) of what epilepsy was. Yes seizures are very real. But that is not why they took place or what it is at all. When people had headaches, teeth were removed as it was thought a infection in the teeth caused this.. I can write a book about I spoke to you on a blog.

It already happened, so I can explain it however I like. I reached across the world and spoke to a man on the 18th of July. Did I actually reach across the world, or just use the internet? It’s common sense. If seizures were described that way, how do you think tornadoes or floods or tsunamis or volcanic eruptions would have been described back then. It is technology that moves us forward, because without it we are simply hypothesizing based off what we cannot explain.

So instead of a punishment or anger from God. A tornado is just a scientific event that takes place due to a actual scientific reaction to the collision of different air molecules and wind. It’s natural..In the same way the time line of the earth and how old it was or maybe more so how many years took place before this or that happened. The earth is over 4 billion years old. And the stories in the Bible are fictional representations of ancient African Stories they took from.

Lolol such a long winded red-herring post diverting from the initial question to your original statement, you did not once answer the question. Archaeology (science) which is the stance you're taking was presented in that video. Was what the bible stated about Sodom & Gomorrah being destroyed by fire and brimstone (sulfur) just a story, or did that actually happen?

qwer

Banned
Daps
Its funny because the whole idea is just silly. I am pretty sure Islam was created because Mohammed claimed he say a vision from Allah.

My people are Igbos from Nigeria. Now where are your people from?
It’s funny and these dumb Israelites will claim that is the Igbo people are Jewish:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: as if I wanted to be associated with a religion where rabbis suck children penis. Igbos we are created our own culture our own religion called Odinani where our Gods were black. Why would a worship a God that is white or Arabic

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Another thing is Samson had 7 locks in his hair, and modern translation say braids
NIV
Delilah then said to Samson, "All this time you have been making a fool of me and lying to me. Tell me how you can be tied." He replied, "If you weave the seven braids of my head into the fabric on the loom and tighten it with the pin, I'll become as weak as any other man." So while he was sleeping, Delilah took the seven braids of his head, wove them into the fabric

I'm sorry man, but does this look right to you:
004-samson-hair.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It’s funny and these dumb Israelites will claim that is the Igbo people are Jewish:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: as if I wanted to be associated with a religion where rabbis suck children penis. Igbos we are created our own culture our own religion called Odinani where our Gods were black. Why would a worship a God that is white or Arabic

Have you actually read the Bible? The Bible tells us SEVERAL times what color the Lamb is

Revelation 4
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

rainbow-jasper-tumbled.jpg

did the white man forget to take this out?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
And for further context:
Revelation 4
1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

qwer

Banned
Daps
Have you actually read the Bible? The Bible tells us SEVERAL times what color the Lamb is

Revelation 4

rainbow-jasper-tumbled.jpg

did the white man forget to take this out?
Bro your ancestors before they were enslaved worshipped Gods and Goddesses that were black. They believed in the power of male and female duality of Spirtuality. Christianity is some patriarchal sexist bullshyt that says Man are above Woman. Whereas traditional African religions man and woman are supposed to be equal. So I have problem with an all powerful god being a male and not being black.When we black peoples have been Gods of this Earth for hundreds of thousands if not million of years. Why would I believe in a book that tells me the origins of humanity is in Iraq and that the Earth is only 6 thousand years old.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Revelation 2
18 “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze.

7f0dd2b1937b4bda3cfccdc7697ab118.jpg