I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
If your not a believer in the Bible, this is pointless :mjlol:

Jews are Cacs to me. :yeshrug:

I saw a thread on Twitter and someone brought up the Lemba(black)ppl saying their DNA confirmed them being Jewish. Then someone mentioned the Khazar theory stating they came from Europe then claimed they were from Israel. I’m personally not gonna lose sleep over this either way but I also think people should appreciate actual confirmed African Empires because they exist.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m curious...

where in the Bible is Africa demonized?
I did not say the continent of Africa. I spoke specifically about Egypt and its role in the Bible. I’m pretty sure I said That specific place.. Fictional slaves, evil pharaoh. Let my people go. Locust..It’s a bunch of bullshyt lies and fairy tales that does not display the reality of what Egypt was.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I did not say the continent of Africa. I spoke specifically about Egypt and its role in the Bible. I’m pretty sure I said That specific place.. Fictional slaves, evil pharaoh. It’s a bunch of bullshyt.
But it’s balanced once your read it ... Egypt is good is Genesis and wicked in Exodus ... the whole Bible is like that ... showing balance ...

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Black people were Moors and Israelites at the same time :mjlol:

Why is that funny?

Why is it far fetched to believe that black people could’ve started Islam as well as “Judaism”, especially considering that Islam was created because folks got too far removed from the original religion of Abraham.

Where are your people from?

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
But it’s balanced once your read it ... Egypt is good is Genesis and wicked in Exodus ... the whole Bible is like that ... showing balance ...
But it was not wicked. Lol. Those stories are not true historically. Lol. You can’t say it’s balanced if there are complete fabrications about a civilization that completely does not line up with history. Like literally no record of any of these things ever taking place.

Last edited:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I grew up in the church and have read the Bible over and over. I know the stories. That’s all they are “stories”

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
They should care because it's the truth.

And maybe we'll stop hearing as much about Christianity being 'the white man's religion'. For the white man's religion, they sure seem to have forgotten to change the color of Jesus, when he's described several times to be the color of burnished bronze or of different gems such as sardine, carnelian or beryl, all of which can be a dark brownish, reddish color.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Its really just identifying who we are. Its significant if you’re religious because the messiah is of the tribe of Judah which is the tribe the modern day African American is from. Its not a big deal cacs only make it one cause they whitewashed everything and everyone from this tribe including the messiah. :martin:

Dont call us anti-semitic for knowing who we are. :ufdup:

So you are saying slave traders somehow located the specific black jews and rounded them up?

Or other africans identified them and captured them and sold them into slavery?

Or, as some claim, the black jews were already in the americas and when native americans/white people arrived they then enslaved them and stole the land?

Or all these people were unwitting pawns used by God to fulfill scripture?

Or are all black/"negroid" people jews? Or only AADOS are black jews?

I am not mocking, I genuinely want to understand.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So you are saying slave traders somehow located the specific black jews and rounded them up?

Or other africans identified them and captured them and sold them into slavery?

Or, as some claim, the black jews were already in the americas and when native americans/white people arrived they then enslaved them and stole the land?

Or all these people were unwitting pawns used by God to fulfill scripture?

Or are all black/"negroid" people jews? Or only AADOS are black jews?

I am not mocking, I genuinely want to understand.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Y’all wouldn’t be saying that G word if you really believed it

We got nothing to do with that or Dyeus Pater or Theos

qwer

Banned
Daps
I’m curious...

where in the Bible is Africa demonized?
By making up the lie that the origins of humanity of civilization is in modern day Iraq instead of Africa. The Bible says that the garden of Eden is between the Tigris and Euphrates river which is in IRAQ. That is a bold faced lie