I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Because they didn’t know better. I doubt someone as intelligent as Malcolm X would be lured in by the NOI with access to the internet and better education
I heard that argument before, so many brothas converted to Sunni Islam and found "peace" because of Malcolm. I know before he passed he created the OAAU I believe which wasn't based on religion at all from what I can recall.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The story of the Hebrews is about our people and how we have a direct link to God, despite many of us being ignorant to this fact. The Ancient Hebrews (our forefathers) even denied God, and questioned why they were chosen, just like many of you in this thread. You can continue to deny your heritage; however, It's literally embodied in everything that we are and everything that we do. Because blacks are the original people, we have special spiritual and physical gifts that can be activated at will. How many brothers and sisters are out here making a way despite the odds that are generally stacked against us? Plenty!

That explains how our ancestors were able to make things like the pyramid, survive slavery, survive Jim Crow, Cointel Pro, and exist in some of the toughest conditions.

If you deny your heritage, you're pretty much denying the innate abundance that God has given us from the time of birth. We feel, we love, we give because it's all written in our hearts since we are the chosen people. That's why our people are hated on, misunderstood, killed, and degraded.

It also explains why white supremacists will stop at nothing to keep blacks asleep and living in lack. When you know the truth, that we are one with God and that God isn't in the sky, you'll become the perfect manifestation of God through your works. Moreover, your works will be fruitful and you will reap because of your righteousness. If you bring forth God in expression, there is nothing that racists can do to you because you will literally be love in all its glory. Martin Luther King understood this, and it's evident in his last speech before he passed.

If we don't know who we are, we won't find the way to our promised land, riches, abundance, etc and we'll even place ourselves in negative thoughts, feelings and poverty. Seek the truth as Jesus said, and when you seek you will find and be amazed at just how much wool was pulled over our people's eyes.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I heard that argument before, so many brothas converted to Sunni Islam and found "peace" because of Malcolm. I know before he passed he created the OAAU I believe which wasn't based on religion at all from what I can recall.
Exactly the fact that he left NOI after gaining racial enlightenment after his visit from Mecca says everything.

NOI was a way to provide protection from oppressors.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Exactly the fact that he left NOI after gaining racial enlightenment after his visit from Mecca says everything.

NOI was a way to provide protection from oppressors.
So you don't have Issue with black people following Sunni islam?

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
So you don't have Issue with black people following Sunni islam?
I’m all about finding your own spiritual truth. I think you should ask yourself why you feel the need to follow a religion, Why you feel you need someone to tell you what to believe, Why you need someone to define your reality and how do you know they’re telling you the truth?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I’m all about finding your own spiritual truth. I think you should ask yourself why you feel the need to follow a religion,
So Sunni Islam is Ok but not Judaism in regards to black people from your perspective? Can you got into why Judaism is a waste of energy like you mentioned earlier in contrast to Islam for black people specifically?
Why you feel you need someone to tell you what to believe,
Don't know if this is in general or directed at me but I don't but to answer in general some people like the communal and cultural aspect of different religions.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
So Sunni Islam is Ok but not Judaism in regards to black people from your perspective? Can you got into why Judaism is a waste of energy like you mentioned earlier in contrast to Islam for black people specifically?

Don't know if this is in general or directed at me but I don't but to answer in general some people like the communal and cultural aspect of different religions.
I didn’t say Sunni Islam is okay, I just said you should focus on finding your own spiritual truth. I’d encourage all people and black people specifically to study all religions , philosophy and works of various spiritual teachers that sparks their curiosity and form their own truth based on what makes sense to them.

I believe that dogmatic religion is a shackle that keeps you mentally confined to believe what other people believe.

True mental liberation is being able to stand on your two feet and live your own truth everyday

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
So pretty much be a free spirit not attached to one ideology or doctrine? And do Human society become free of dogmatism outside of religion and spirituality?
I didn’t say Sunni Islam is okay, I just said you should focus on finding your own spiritual truth. I’d encourage all people and black people specifically to study all religions , philosophy and works of various spiritual teachers that sparks their curiosity and form their own truth based on what makes sense to them.

I believe that dogmatic religion is a shackle that keeps you mentally confined to believe what other people believe.

True mental liberation is being able to stand on your two feet and live your own truth everyday

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Its really just identifying who we are. Its significant if you’re religious because the messiah is of the tribe of Judah which is the tribe the modern day African American is from. Its not a big deal cacs only make it one cause they whitewashed everything and everyone from this tribe including the messiah. :martin:

Dont call us anti-semitic for knowing who we are. :ufdup:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
So pretty much be a free spirit not attached to one ideology or doctrine? And do Human society become free of dogmatism outside of religion and spirituality?
Exactly, we were born to be free people and to have free will. If our species was supposed to be uniform we’d have evolved with a hive mind.

I believe the next step in our evolution as a society and species is being able to shed dogmatic religion from our collective mindset