I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Lmao you must not be familiar with Hebraic Doctrine. The fact that the Transatlantic slavery took place is what they based the whole doctrine on Deuteronomy 28:68. Said it was a prophecy that if the commandments were broken he(God) would send them back into bondage on ships.
Come on breh... how much sense does that actually make? So an egoic God is going to damn an entire race of people to centuries of slavery just because they ate pork? Or whatever bullshyt commandment they broke?

And what is Inner spirituality that sounds interestingly vague can you go more into what exactly you mean?
I think it’s supposed to be vague. It’s all about finding your own spiritual truth. Some would consider it “new age”. It’s a focus on becoming your best self and being in tune with the universe.

the whole point is to find your own truth and don’t waste energy on putting yourself in some type of dogmatic box just because your parents told you to believe a certain way

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Come on breh... how much sense does that actually make? So an egoic God is going to damn an entire race of people to centuries of slavery just because they ate pork? Or whatever bullshyt commandment they broke?
It's a lot to unpack but Why do you think Khalid and Malcolm took a interest in the idea. I already said what I thought on the subject.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It's a lot to unpack but Why do you think Khalid and Malcolm took a interest in the idea. I already said what I thought on the subject.
Because they didn’t know better. I doubt someone as intelligent as Malcolm X would be lured in by the NOI with access to the internet and better education

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any person that goes hard to prove there group is supreme or better then others is usually believed by people who have accomplished nothing on their own so they want to cling to some group supremacy to find meaning in their own life

it’s why you see so many dumb hicks down south who swear white people are superior. It’s the only thing they can cling to. They’ve done nothing on their own to be proud of so they have to be part of the superior group to make them feel good.

As far as the “original Jews” it’s pretty clear they were Arabic

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Maybe it's "grander" than simply being snached from your home and put on slave ships or being captured by other black people and sold into slavery.

Africa as it stands with its poverty/war/corruption (not every inch of africa is some hellhole)... might not be something that some want to be associated with.

But American enslavement of black/african people is relatively recent. Its not like - for lack of another example coming to mind - ancient Egypt. Where people have to make a lot of assumptions.

Also it gives some people something to hold on to and feel like they are superior to white people. Coz god didnt just abandon them it was "prophecy that had to be fulfilled" so white people arent better than us coz black people are the original/real humans. And white people are mutations/aliens who stole the planet and black peoples birthright...

I dont know the motivations for this,I can only guess.

History is important, but i feel black people worldwide should look onwards and upwards. For me my being just black/african is enough. But i cant discount other people "beliefs" and feelings/experiences.

Last edited: