I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yea I remember when I was caught up in that bullshyt, until I started educating myself (John Henrik Clarke, Dr. Ben, Chancellor Williams). They don’t realize that by beleiving in all that shyt, they really doing a disservice to the black races actual accomplishments, as it’s washed over with a bunch of fictional self hating non sense. And I acknowledge the accomplishments of all african civilizations, certainly not just Egypt. But the Bible heavily demonizes one of the biggest epicenters of the African continent and the world, as a land of evil, oppression, and sin. To hide the fact it’s where the Greeks actually stole our stories, remixed them, and compiled them into that bullshyt

RIP to the teacher

I’m curious...

where in the Bible is Africa demonized?

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
I’m sayin! Like the people we recognize as Jewish now gonna be like “My bad :hubie: you got me” give up all they sht and hand it over :dahell:
It’s just people trying to place they hurt and replace it with worth. Most people find religion indisputable and thus make these claims so that their worth is indisputable.

Like breh above said we West Africans, we are Black. That’s something to be proud of and has indisputable value. For arguments sake that sentiment would need a secondary foundation that is mutually valued in polyethnic society, so in comes race conflated with religion. “Don’t argue with me, argue with god.”

Idk bout all the origins of all the Israelite sht but we not gonna act like in America Jews don’t have a favorable situation and Black people have an unfavorable situation. I think somewhere down the line “We too want a favorable situation, here’s an example.” Went to “I want to be like you.” To “I’m the real you:demonic:” which idk wtf that really accomplishes.

Homes to own
Businesses to operate
Food on our plate
Medicine in our cabinet
Books in our hand
And Money in our Banks

Are the ideals I think every black person supports. In fact I know because that’s what any community wants for itself. If you in the way and profited off of the obstruction of our ability to provide these core pillars for ourselves, you’ll be held accountable period. We will get it period. All that other sht is mental gymnastics to rationalize basic demands and negotiate the debt that’s owed to Black people. Ain’t upset with people believing a higher power but I feel like we’re beyond the “spread the word” sht.

Like breh above said we West Africans, we are Black. That’s something to be proud of and has indisputable value. Africa and it’s beautiful history is much bigger than Ancient Egypt :francis:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Who is we? I know the doctrine of saying that the God of Abraham is black has been around for a long time. Bishop Henry Mcneal Turner was the first I believe on american soil to say he was a "Negro". Fast Foward you get other movements and doctrines springing out of that.

I think leaders of the day took what was a common belief and used it to empower and orangize people. I don't see anything wrong with black folks wanting say they're chosen of God. Whether they want to "convert" or "reaffirm" their belief.

This Far by Faith . Henry McNeal Turner | PBS
You know the biblical Abraham didn’t exist right?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I’m sayin! Like the people we recognize as Jewish now gonna be like “My bad :hubie: you got me” give up all they sht and hand it over :dahell:
I don't think many Black Jewish/Isrealites folk believe the bold. In regards to the land. Most Messanic Hebrews believe that Christ or "Yahushua" will return them to the land on his return. "Non-Messianic" believe King David will return and restore the land. But some Black Rabbis and Leaders have gone over to Israel to try and politic with the Israeli people into some land. But I'm not sure that's the common consensus. Also another factor that appeals to them is that you have to put your own first and do just by them according to the commandments.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
why because,prophecy stated that they will remember who they are in the land-of their captivevity
2.you have history,an entire book that tells u who u are and why are under these circumstances

all this time we were told we are from africa,slaves and that is it. now u know who,why and where we are headed once israel wakes up

a lot of the end time prophesies revolve around the hebrews,the real ones , God is gonna gather all of from where we have been scattered from back to our land etc. Jesus comes back when the real jews are back in the land, the era of the white man ends once israel is back,

there is more am too busy with my own studies as am writing this lol

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I don't think a nikka with a nikka with 20 arms and a Cow exist either but it's millions of people.
Exactly it’s an archaic way of thinking. Why waste energy on things that don’t exist? It’s like arguing that Anakin Skywalker is actually black

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Exactly it’s an archaic way of thinking. Why waste energy on things that don’t exist? It’s like arguing that Anakin Skywalker is actually black
You not going to get rid of religion or spirituality over night or at all for that matter imo. It's so many cultures tied up in religions you dismissing their religion is dismissing their culture. IMO it's better to learn to deal with them than to wish they'll go away because you don't believe or like them personally.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
why because,prophecy stated that they will remember who they are in the land-of their captivevity
2.you have history,an entire book that tells u who u are and why are under these circumstances

all this time we were told we are from africa,slaves and that is it. now u know who,why and where we are headed once israel wakes up

a lot of the end time prophesies revolve around the hebrews,the real ones , God is gonna gather all of from where we have been scattered from back to our land etc. Jesus comes back when the real jews are back in the land, the era of the white man ends once israel is back,

there is more am too busy with my own studies as am writing this lol

What are you studying?

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
You not going to get rid of religion or spirituality over night or at all for that matter imo. It's so many cultures tied up in religions you dismissing their religion is dismissing their culture. IMO it's better to learn to deal with them than to wish they'll go away because you don't belive or like them personally.
if anything black people should focus more on non denominational inner spirituality. If you need proof the biblical God doesn’t exist then where was he during 400 years of slavery?

Where was he when colonizers indoctrinated our ancestors to believe in their bullshyt to stay docile?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
God doesn’t exist then where was he during 400 years of slavery?
Lmao you must not be familiar with Hebraic Doctrine. The fact that the Transatlantic slavery took place is what they based the whole doctrine on Deuteronomy 28:68. Said it was a prophecy that if the commandments were broken he(God) would send them back into bondage on ships.
if anything black people should focus more on non denominational inner spirituality.
And what is Inner spirituality that sounds interestingly vague can you go more into what exactly you mean?