I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
This whole thread fell into the depths of a misunderstood religion

to all the religious people in this thread, two things

1) the scriptures were written between 90 to 120 years after Jesus died. Imagine a book about your life was written during those times with no documentation about 100yrs after your death by authors that had no blood relation? How accurate would it be?
2) Okay, take that level of accuracy and consider that it's been proven that the book went through decades of rewrites by church elders
3) okay now take that end result and realize that during the times when the book was written it was written in a centuries old dialect. They spoke like let's say I say my neighbour went out for a walk and gave money, food and clothing to everyone he passed by, in those times it didn't mean he actually did that, it was their way of describing his personality.

Now take all of the above into consideration and also the fact that all your faith is based on one of the many variations of the end result of the above, and that variation is the most recent one, King James's book. And the most recent version must be the most innacurate because it is the furthest from the past.

Baptize ya'll minds, release yourself from the shackles of salesmen of the afterlife.
It's indeed all very complicated…

Time to get into auditorium and follow classes. (it's in total 26 lectures)

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I'm not that deep into any religious texts. All I know is that my ancestors are from Africa and even that does not make any difference in my life right now.

How does believing you are the original Jews change anything? What goal do you want to accomplish from that?
I thought you said you read the entire thread. You're question has already been answered several times.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I thought you said you read the entire thread. You're question has already been answered several times.
Nikkas saying we gonna get superpowers and take over the world or we will get all the money the US sends Israel and other things.

Say it in your own words so its clear.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Because they didn’t know better. I doubt someone as intelligent as Malcolm X would be lured in by the NOI with access to the internet and better education
When the NOI found Malcolm he was an ignorant street nikka they saved him

Malcolm throughout his life just from reading the autobiography seemed impressionable

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
From what tribe? :mjlol:

Say it again for the people in the back

The story is very reminiscent to John The Baptist. Often if not all the time the Gospel was written based on Torah parallels.

The Baptism of Jesus

13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. 14 But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”

15 Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”
Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 3:13-17 - New International Version

On the Origins of Tevilah (Ritual Immersion) - TheTorah.com

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Because they didn’t know better. I doubt someone as intelligent as Malcolm X would be lured in by the NOI with access to the internet and better education
Malik El Shabazz was a great representative and spokesman, but Elijah set up a socioeconomic independent nation that came out of slavery nearly 40 years earlier. What is miraculous is that Elijah only had lower education, but was able to do what he did.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
What I find “odd” is white people who will call black people anti-Semitic for believing it will also say the Bible is fiction. If it’s all fake, then why do they care at all?

It's indeed very complicated when people can tap in and out of Judaism (like a Rachel Dolezal does with blackness).

"Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry is under the umbrella of “European ancestry,” but it's clear from numerous studies that people of Ashkenazi ancestry are distinct from the European population at large. Most people with Ashkenazi ancestry trace their DNA to Eastern and Central Europe."
The Uniqueness of Ashkenazi Jewish Ancestry is Important for Health - 23andMe Blog

"For a more scientific take on the Jewish origin debate, recent DNA analysis of Ashkenazic Jews – a Jewish ethnic group – revealed that their maternal line is European. It has also been found that their DNA only has 3% ancient ancestry which links them with the Eastern Mediterranean (also known as the Middle East) – namely Israel, Lebanon, parts of Syria, and western Jordan."
Ashkenazic Jews' mysterious origins unravelled by scientists thanks to ancient DNA

This is an actual Semitic man from Israel, Dimona.

a-traditional-bedouin-man-prepares-a-meal-in-his-large-tent-near-dimona-b336gm.jpg

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Nikkas saying we gonna get superpowers and take over the world or we will get all the money the US sends Israel and other things.

Say it in your own words so its clear.
Once enough of us wake up to who we are (the waking of the dry bones), this world will come to an end during WW3, which will start in the Valley of Jehoshaphat in the Middle East. However about 2/3rds of us aren't going to make it that far, do to misbelief and continuing to disobey the commandments, which is why we got handed over to Esau/Edom in the first place...(The White men in power). Most of Esau/Edom, and the other heathen nations will die as well in this nuclear holocaust. But the elite (upper level Esau/Edom) will survive WW3 by hiding in their bunkers. But the Elect, which will be 1/3 of the Israelites, along with the gentiles who showed compassion to the chosen people, and believed, will be taken up by Yahawashi (Jesus' name in Hebrew) and saved. Meanwhile,144,000 of those Elect will get superpowers, and seek out those surviving elites in those bunkers, and kill them or enslave them. Before they get to them however, they will kill the rest of the 2/3rds of Israel who survived the nuclear war, along with the rest of Esau/Edom, and the rest of the heathen nations who survived. However, all of Israel will come back into the kingdom, and Esau (Edom), and the rest of the heathen nations will come back under us. Esau/Edom will be our slaves, and they'll receive twice the punishment they gave out to Israel, who are Yahawah's (God's name in Hebrew) chosen people.

I tried to put this where the goats can get it.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Ashkenazi Jews are the European vesion of the hotep
Speaking of Hotep. These are ancient Semitic figures.

Hecht museum, Israel, Haifa, Semitic slave.

kwhfuw8

3896a.jpg

Head of a Syrian
KhM 3896a
TILE; RAMESSES III/USERMAATRE-MERIAMUN

1186–1155 BC

The Global Egyptian Museum | 3896a

3896b.jpg

Head of a Beduin from Syria
KhM 3896b
TILE; RAMESSES III/USERMAATRE-MERIAMUN

1186–1155 BC

The Global Egyptian Museum | 3896b

3896c.jpg

Head of a Beduin from Syria
KhM 3896c
TILE; NEW KINGDOM

c. 1550 BC – c. 1077 BC

The Global Egyptian Museum | 3896c

Ancient-Egypt-beer-006.jpg

Above is an ancient Syrian

A Syrian mercenary drinking beer in the company of his Egyptian wife and child, c. 1350 BC. Photograph: Bettmann/Corbis

The beer of yesteryear

boston_03_2006%201687%2004.jpg

Above is an ancient Palestinian.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Once enough of us wake up to who we are (the waking of the dry bones), this world will come to an end by nuclear war, however about 2/3rds of us aren't going to make it that far, do to misbelief and continuing to disobey the commandments, which is why we got handed over to Esau/Edom in the first place...(The White men in power). Most of Esau/Edom, and the other heathen nations will die as well in this nuclear holocaust. But the elite (upper level Esau/Edom) will survive the nuclear war by hiding in their bunkers. But the Elect, which is 1/3 of the Israelites, will be taken up by Yahawashi (Jesus' name in Hebrew) and saved. Meanwhile,144,000 of those Elect will get superpowers, and seek out those surviving elite in those bunkers, and kill them or enslave them. Before they get to them however, they will kill the rest of the 2/3rds of Israel who survived the nuclear war, along with the rest of Esau/Edom, and the rest of the heathen nations who survived. However, all of Israel will come back into the kingdom, and Esau (Edom), and the rest of the heathen nations will be enslaved under us, and Esau/Edom will receive twice the punishment they gave out to Israel, Yahawah's (God's name in Hebrew) chosen people.
When is all this going to happen, year?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Once enough of us wake up to who we are (the waking of the dry bones), this world will come to an end during WW3 starting with the Battle of Jehoshaphat in the Middle East. However about 2/3rds of us aren't going to make it that far, do to misbelief and continuing to disobey the commandments, which is why we got handed over to Esau/Edom in the first place...(The White men in power). Most of Esau/Edom, and the other heathen nations will die as well in this nuclear holocaust. But the elite (upper level Esau/Edom) will survive WW3 by hiding in their bunkers. But the Elect, which is 1/3 of the Israelites, will be taken up by Yahawashi (Jesus' name in Hebrew) and saved. Meanwhile,144,000 of those Elect will get superpowers, and seek out those surviving elite in those bunkers, and kill them or enslave them. Before they get to them however, they will kill the rest of the 2/3rds of Israel who survived the nuclear war, along with the rest of Esau/Edom, and the rest of the heathen nations who survived. However, all of Israel will come back into the kingdom, and Esau (Edom), and the rest of the heathen nations will come back under us. Esau/Edom will be our slaves, and they'll receive twice the punishment they gave out to Israel, Yahawah's (God's name in Hebrew) chosen people.

I tried to put this where the goats can get it.
Have you ever attempted to learn Hebrew, of classical Greek and Latin?