I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Help your self, before it's too late.
Be a Levite yet not understand the 4th beast in Daniel blessed you with your barren land brehs :mjlol:

Being you is a downgrade. Neanderthal blood and you got your barren land at the hands of cacs and freemasons :scust:

While the Most High is about to bless us with all the Americas :blessed::umad:

What was the time and date that the Neanderthal lived on this planet? Does Daniel speak of this?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Yea bruh its totally false.Thing is so is Jesus/Yahawashi... As I told the other christian breh in this thread and he ignored it, you only get one choice. Follow the Most High (focus of the OT) or Jesus (focus of the NT)... Cant be both...

Jesus is real. He is the only way to the Father. Not accepting Jesus will open the door to accepting another messiah, which is the false one... just like those rabbis have said they are holding meetings with now

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I don't think a nikka with a with 20 arms and a Cow face exist either but it's millions of people who believe he do and they have the right to practice their believes imo.
Lol. I dont think anybody believes the depictions had 20 arms. Its metaphors in the pictures. The arms usually have different objects in them to represent a skill or trait. And sometimes to represent movement.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
BASE YOUR THOUGHTS ON CRACKED OUT IDEAS BRODIES

images

:scust:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Lol. I dont think anybody believes the depictions had 20 arms. Its metaphors in the pictures. The arms usually have different objects in them to represent a skill or trait. And sometimes to represent movement.
Ok, brotha.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Jesus is real. He is the only way to the Father. Not accepting Jesus will open the door to accepting another messiah, which is the false one... just like those rabbis have said they are holding meetings with now

Read the OT bruh. God is the savior.

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior.

You're supposed to be waiting on God to come save you not some man..

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
What was the time and date that the Neanderthal lived on this planet? Does Daniel speak of this?

Nope. Moses touches it though

Deut 32 21
They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

:wow:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps