I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
He one of those Hebrew Christian Pastors in the likes of Darby.

But you don't see how that could be faulty brotha of "just connecting the dots" and saying this ethnic group despite not having any historically Hebraic artifacts fits this cure in Deut 28 and this other ethnic group fits the curses of Gen9:25.

That's why it's so many splits in the Isrealite movement. You got the America is Isreal brews, One West Brews, Christian Brews, Torah Only Brews, and Negro Only Isrealites. All with conflicting doctrines.

All Im saying is keep the same energy around. If Igbos need traditions and artifacts then so do the blacks in America right?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
LEVI

YOU WISH TO BE ME

:myman:

Be a Levite yet not understand the 4th beast in Daniel blessed you with your barren land brehs :mjlol:

Being you is a downgrade. Neanderthal blood and you got your barren land at the hands of cacs and freemasons :scust:

While the Most High is about to bless us with all the Americas :blessed::umad:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
He one of those Hebrew Christian Pastors in the likes of Darby.

But you don't see how that could be faulty brotha of "just connecting the dots" and saying this ethnic group despite not having any historically Hebraic artifacts fits this cure in Deut 28 and this other ethnic group fits the curses of Gen9:25.

That's why it's so many splits in the Isrealite movement. You got the America is Isreal brews, One West Brews, Christian Brews, Torah Only Brews, and Negro Only Isrealites. All with conflicting doctrines.

Haplogroup L2a1 was found in two specimens from the Southern Levant Pre-Pottery Neolithic B site at Tell Halula, Syria, dating from the period between ca. 9600 and ca. 8000 BP or 7500-6000 BCE”
~Fernández, E. et al., MtDNA analysis of ancient samples from Castellón (Spain): Diachronic variation and genetic relationships, International Congress Series, vol. 1288 (April 2006), pp. 127-129.

"Jericho, Arabic Arīḥā, town located in the West Bank. Jericho is one of the earliest continuous settlements in the world, dating perhaps from about 9000 BCE. Archaeological excavations have demonstrated Jericho’s lengthy history."
Jericho | Facts & History

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I have trouble with the chart too.

Yea bruh its totally false.Thing is so is Jesus/Yahawashi... As I told the other christian breh in this thread and he ignored it, you only get one choice. Follow the Most High (focus of the OT) or Jesus (focus of the NT)... Cant be both...

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Be a Levite yet not understand the 4th beast in Daniel blessed you with your barren land brehs :mjlol:

Being you is a downgrade. Neanderthal blood and you got your barren land at the hands of cacs and freemasons :scust:

While the Most High is about to bless us with all the Americas :blessed::umad:

BASE YOUR THOUGHTS ON CRACKED OUT IDEAS BRODIES