I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This whole thread fell into the depths of a misunderstood religion

to all the religious people in this thread, two things

1) the scriptures were written between 90 to 120 years after Jesus died. Imagine a book about your life was written during those times with no documentation about 100yrs after your death by authors that had no blood relation? How accurate would it be?
2) Okay, take that level of accuracy and consider that it's been proven that the book went through decades of rewrites by church elders
3) okay now take that end result and realize that during the times when the book was written it was written in a centuries old dialect. They spoke like let's say I say my neighbour went out for a walk and gave money, food and clothing to everyone he passed by, in those times it didn't mean he actually did that, it was their way of describing his personality.

Now take all of the above into consideration and also the fact that all your faith is based on one of the many variations of the end result of the above, and that variation is the most recent one, King James's book. And the most recent version must be the most innacurate because it is the furthest from the past.

Baptize ya'll minds, release yourself from the shackles of salesmen of the afterlife.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Have you read this thread. If not, then that would be a good a start, if you seriously want an answer to you're question.
I read the entire thread, its like watching the royal rumble. Everyone fighting for everything except Africa, that's why I asked the question.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I read the entire thread, its like watching the royal rumble. Everyone fighting for everything except Africa, that's why I asked the question.
That is not even close to the truth. I have posted sources on the lingua franca of the Afroasiatic and Semitic languages phylum in West and East Africa.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Do you believe we are the original Jews that the Bible speaks of.
I'm not that deep into any religious texts. All I know is that my ancestors are from Africa and even that does not make any difference in my life right now.

How does believing you are the original Jews change anything? What goal do you want to accomplish from that?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why would he want to wish for something, when he just can convert?

BECAUSE HE WONT CONVERT....HE DOESNT WANT TO PUT IN THE WORK (A REAL CONVERSION TAKES APPROXIMATELY 2 YEARS AND HAS A LOT OF SACRIFICES REQUIRED). HE RATHER JUST CLAIM IT TO BOOST HIS EGO, WHILE DESECRATING THE SHABBAT, EATING NON-KOSHER, NOT ADHERING TO THE LAWS OF THE TORAH, ETC.

IT'S A "BRAGGING RIGHTS" THING FOR THIS KIND.