I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Dont know who that is but yea of course it is.
He one of those Hebrew Christian Pastors in the likes of Darby.
And yes, Israel is the only nation cursed according to Deut 28.. Others have curses here and there, but only one nation fits those curses...
But you don't see how that could be faulty brotha of "just connecting the dots" and saying this ethnic group despite not having any historically Hebraic artifacts fits this cure in Deut 28 and this other ethnic group fits the curses of Gen9:25.

That's why it's so many splits in the Isrealite movement. You got the America is Isreal brews, One West Brews, Christian Brews, Torah Only Brews, and Negro Only Isrealites. All with conflicting doctrines.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Zephaniah 3
Therefore wait for me," declares the LORD, "for the day I will stand up to testify. [1] I have decided to assemble the nations, to gather the kingdoms and to pour out my wrath on them-- all my fierce anger. The whole world will be consumed by the fire of my jealous anger.
"Then will I purify the lips of the peoples, that all of them may call on the name of the LORD and serve him shoulder to shoulder.
From beyond the rivers of Cush [2] my worshipers, my scattered people, will bring me offerings.

On that day you will not be put to shame for all the wrongs you have done to me, because I will remove from this city those who rejoice in their pride. Never again will you be haughty on my holy hill.

Joel 3:2
I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
If I knew the future, and knew one of the children would be evil and conquer the world through detestable acts of violence, spreading pain and suffering to everyone INCLUDING their sibling, then yes, I would favor the other child. However, while not naturally evil, the other child is still just that, a child, and therefor will make mistakes and have to be disciplined.
the source of that evil was greed and a belief in superiority
even if the emperors and generals didn't believe in that superiority they would make sure the soldiers did
don't be that same sucka

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The meaning of Galations 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

is that whether Jew or not, our salvation comes through Jesus Christ. The Jews are NOT saved through observing the law, and must go through Jesus for salvation

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Paul, being a Jew, did not say Jews can adhere to the law and be saved, but instead preached the gospel of salvation through Jesus Christ.

So why is the identity of the Jews important? Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 tell us there are those who are of the synagogue of Satan, those are the ones that you do NOT want to be following or supporting.

It also tells me why American descendant of slaves have not yet gotten their reparations and there is such resistance to it. Slavery started in 1619. It also tells me that why in 2020, after 400 years passed, that America is now suddenly declining. If America, especially Washington DC, is 'burned with fire', then it will confirm everything.

Let it not be misunderstood, I do think the year 1619 is important and was the pinnacle to set these last 400 years, in this 1700 year old Hamitic doctrine history. I just leave it at that.

“African and Middle Eastern populations shared the greatest number of alleles absent from all other populations (fig. S6B).

Africa-_Middle_East.png

~Sarah A. Tishkoff,
The Genetic Structure and History of Africans and African Americans

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Most white people aren't going to believe descendants of slaves are the 'real jews', because if they were the real jews, that would bring them under judgment for how they treated them and THEY would have to face severe judgment.

What Earthly power is that recognition going to bring anyone in the immediate future? The Bible promises that Jesus will come later and restore those Jews later, but most want to be elevated now.

There are numerous mentions of the Jews travelling south into Egypt during times of famine such as Joseph's family going to Egypt or Jesus and his family fleeing from Herod by going into Egypt. When the Roman invasion occurred, why wouldn't it be a possibility that they would flee south into a land that they've known, which is Egypt, and possibly deeper into Africa?

1*Knf-i2RfHvAtZRI01QD7OQ.jpeg

Tacitus on the Jews (110 ce)
Tacitus on the Jews - Livius
[2] The Jews are said to have been refugees from the island of Crete who settled in the remotest corner of Libya in the days when, according to the story, Saturn was driven from his throne by the aggression of Jupiter.note This is a deduction from the name Judaei by which they became known: the word is to be regarded as a barbarous lengthening of Idaei, the name of the people dwelling around the famous Mount Ida in Crete. A few authorities hold that in the reign of Isis the surplus population of Egypt was evacuated to neighboring lands under the leadership of Hierosolymus and Judas.note Many assure us that the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.note There are some who say that a motley collection of landless Assyriansnote occupied a part of Egypt, and then built cities of their own, inhabiting the lands of the Hebrews and the nearer parts of Syria.

The Project Gutenberg eBook of Timbuctoo, by James Grey Jackson
Written in the 1800s
An Account of Timbucktoo.
"Yahoodie, a place of great trade."

This place is reported to be inhabited by one of the lost tribes of Israel, possibly an emigration from the tribe of Judah. Yahooda, in African Arabic, signifies Judah. Yahoodee signifies Jew. It is not impossible, that many of the lost tribes of Israel may be found dispersed in the interior regions of Africa, when we shall become better acquainted with that Continent; it is certain, that some of the nations that possessed the country eastward of Palestine when the Israelites were a favoured nation, have emigrated to Africa.

But what if what is written in the Bible is not true, or mistranslated, then what?

I mean, do you have the original texts, or have read the original texts?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
But what if what is written in the Bible is not true, or mistranslated, then what?

I mean, do you have the original texts, or have read the original texts?

Then the white man did a terrible job of 'making it his book' when they forgot to erase references all throughout. If it's not true, then life will continue to go on as always.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Then the white man did a terrible job of 'making it his book' when they forgot to erase references all throughout. If it's not true, then life will continue to go on as always.
Who translated the Bible, I mean names of persons and why is there a patent on the Bible?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Almost everytime I hear about someone pushing race superiority it is almost always gender specific.
they always argue about the men within their race
and so many the times the guy pushing that is married to a white woman

Last edited: