I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So you say that a tribe of Israel has dark skin while also believing that God is white. That is the epitome of c00nery :mjpls:

Tell me where I've said God is white? It seems like you'e the one suggesting that God's people can't possibly be black. I've posted several times over Revelation 4:3 where it says his appearance was Carnelian and Sardine

I've had this picture for a LONG time. I've recently found the truth of the Bible, and it completely dispels that notion that 'da Bible is da white man's religion'

qwer

Banned
Daps
Tell me where I've said God is white? It seems like you'e the one suggesting that God's people can't possibly be black. I've posted several times over Revelation 4:3 where it says his appearance was Carnelian and Sardine

I've had this picture for a LONG time. I've recently found the truth of the Bible, and it completely dispels that notion that 'da Bible is da white man's religion'
So why is the picture of God in your avi white then? Why do you keep dodging the question

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Yea who wants to be JUST associated with Africa when they were in every continent displaying their greatness:yeshrug:

Thats cac shyt to limit black people's greatness and achievements to Africa and Africa alone. Keep dap fishing tho :salute:

That's the irony. There's all kinds of African Kingdoms, religions etc yet brehs are hell-bent on being associated with religions associated with white people.

Oh well, hope you get that status and validation you're looking for :yeshrug:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
That explains how our ancestors were able to make things like the pyramid, survive slavery, survive Jim Crow, Cointel Pro, and exist in some of the toughest conditions.
Arabs today are suriving mass bombings, that's quite a big deal too and living in insanely destabalized regions.

Because blacks are the original people, we have special spiritual and physical gifts that can be activated at will.
Like what? Any examples?
Also there are bad things about the gene as well.
Africans have a higher chance of getting Sickle Cell Disease, in fact if you have any caucasian in you then you lower the chances of sickle cell.

If you deny your heritage, you're pretty much denying the innate abundance that God has given us from the time of birth. We feel, we love, we give because it's all written in our hearts since we are the chosen people. That's why our people are hated on, misunderstood, killed, and degraded.
If god is great why would he chose one race over another?

It also explains why white supremacists will stop at nothing to keep blacks asleep and living in lack.
Any race that thinks it is superior will want the other race to be supressed.
Can you imagine a world where say we had equality, then blacks all thought they were the superior race do you think that would not change the world?
Do you think whites would continue to live freely and not be oppressed?
The actual truth is that any belief in supremacy is ridiculous not to mention conter productive as a believer in god's grace.
btw i'm not relgious im agnostic.

If we don't know who we are, we won't find the way to our promised land, riches, abundance, etc and we'll even place ourselves in negative thoughts, feelings and poverty. Seek the truth as Jesus said, and when you seek you will find and be amazed at just how much wool was pulled over our people's eyes.
There is no promised land, there was never such a thing. Nobody is promised anything in life.
You should let go of god, it has corrupted your soul.
How can you be promised land when you are not even promised happiness?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
That's a nice theory brotha but until I see some tangible proof I can't subscribe to it honestly. And that map was already brought up brotha so I just requote the other poster commentary on it.
Bruh I got alot in the chamber other than this because I used to think that black Americans came from Igbos. Eventually I got around to understanding that its the other way around and they were taken there. Thats why when they fought for independence the same western structure that oppresses black people here, stopped their movement (Biafra) there.. May not be all of them, but there are definitely Israelites in Nigeria...

I'll repeat that they're in captivity. They're not going to be in captivity practicing their heritage, but Im showing REMNANTS ARE THERE. Heres another one:

Negroland-Judah.jpg
:mjlol: U israelites love this map don't ya.

The kingdom of wydah or juda was a state founded by the aja people of Benin. Those people still reside there today. Most of the slaves that were sold from there were from further up north, and not Aja. If anything, this map is saying the Aja people are the true israelites:mjlol:

Last i checked, slaves came from all over west/central africa. U gonna have to provide proof that they all came from one source and were all the same people.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
The Igbos say that one of their ancestors (if not their ancestor altogether) is "Eri" who is of the tribe/son of Gad in the bible
Speaking of Gad, do you believe in the "12 Tribe Chart". If you believe the Igbos descend from Gad. that would indicate you don't believe the chart is accurate. You have a lot of knowledge in this area. I'm just curious to know what's you take on this.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
That's a nice theory brotha but until I see some tangible proof I can't subscribe to it honestly. And that map was already brought up brotha so I just requote the other poster commentary on it.

Thats fine no one has to subscribe to anything. But they fit the curses in the book, they say they came from a very specific and unpopular (as far as fame/recognition) biblical person, and share in Hebrew customs. And thats just the start, I'll have to go back and look, but alot of their state/village names are biblically connected as well. Heres one more off the top:

a04090_c82786c4a6ca4e278cef345b2529baa0~mv2.webp

Virginia/Igbos:
Virginia was the colony that took in the largest percentage of Igbo slaves. Researchers such as David Eltis estimate between 30—45% of the 'imported' slaves were from the Bight of Biafra, of these slaves 80% were likely Igbo.
Igbo Americans - Wikipedia

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
If god is great why would he chose one race over another?

If you are a parent would you go out of your way to somehow create one of your child to be superior to the other?

Let me rephrase that, If you are a parent would you go out of your way to somehow create one of your child to be superior to the other wherein you are god and have no flaws of man?
It would cause war between the two.
What kind of god would do that? Ares, the god of war, that's who would!

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Is this just a competition to be God's chosen people?

Do you think you'll gain the wealth and ownership the Jewish community has now?

Do want to live in Israel?

If your not a believer, I don't see the fuss about being Jewish...
I ain't write this, just copied and pasted from some crackkka site, but its a good summary of what really happened back then.

God is speaking of gathering His lost sheep back to Him. Beyond the rivers of Ethiopia - which is East Africa - lies West Africa. After the destruction of Jerusalem by Rome in 70 a.d. the Israelites, or the Kingdom of Judah, were forced to flee away from Roman Empire and the areas they controlled, which included Assyria to the north. Over 1,000,000 Jews were slaughtered. Many were probably taken into captivity. The remnant most likely fled into the lands of Cush, which back then most of Africa was called Cush, divided into lower and upper Cush. And the Hebrews of the Bible looked enough like the Cushyte people to be mistaken for them.

Interestingly enough, 17th-century maps of West Africa label the areas now known as Benin and Togo as the Kingdom of Judah. Also in those areas, you may find names highly similar to Issachar, and Jacob, or Yakoba. The letter J wasn't even invented until around the 1600's. Just as Jesus' actual name was Yahushua, Judah was properly called Yahudah, and the Kingdom of Judah in West Africa was also called Whydah, or Ouidah.

Even more interesting is the fact that the Kingdom of Judah was conquered by the Akan peoples sometime in the 1600's, and the land became a major slave trading post for the Europeans, so much so, that the area came to be known as the Slave Coast. These people, these Jews, or "Yews" went on to be shipped off and dispersed all around the world though most notably to the United States of America, where they endured and continue to endure to this day the worst holocaust the world has ever seen.

Even more interesting is that the curses of the Book of Deuteronomy appear to be written on their foreheads for all to see. Out of all the people on the face of this planet, only they fit all of the curses, and they fit them like a glove. This makes you wonder about the people walled up in Israel today who say they are Judah but their DNA testing concludes they actually descend from European Turkish people from Khazaria and Ashkenazi.

Prophesy upon prophecy in the Bible warns the world of imposter Jews:

• Zechariah 2 blatantly calls out the people who live in a walled up Jerusalem frauds, and warns that God is not with them, and that they are actually Babylon. It urges folks to escape it at all cost.

• Genesis 9:27 notifies us that the descendants of Japheth would become conquerers, and live in the tents, or land of the Shemites.

• Luke 21:24 declared that Israel would be conquered, and taken as slaves all over the world, and that Gentiles would stomp in the land of Jerusalem until the time of the Gentiles is done away with.

• Revelation 3:9 Yahushua Himself said that He would force the Synagogue of Satan, those who say they are Jews but are not to worship at the feet of the true Jews.
To top it all off, the very same Jewish people in Israel today are descendants of the very same people that funded and became exceedingly rich from the Transatlantic Slave Trade.

So yes, the daughter of God's dispersed are lost, but as God has said in Zephaniah, He will bring them back, and restore them.

As is said in Jeremiah, "O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit."

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I seen Omar Thibeaux mention Israel Hill before some years back. And Isrealites is in quotation markers. But yeah if you can show any artifacts of igbos practicing Judaism in precolonial times I would concede the fact. And israel isn't the only cursed nation in the bible.
Thats fine no one has to subscribe to anything. But they fit the curses in the book, they say they came from a very specific and unpopular (as far as fame/recognition) biblical person, and share in Hebrew customs. And thats just the start, I'll have to go back and look, but alot of their state/village names are biblically connected as well. Heres one more off the top:

a04090_c82786c4a6ca4e278cef345b2529baa0~mv2.webp

Virginia/Igbos:
Virginia was the colony that took in the largest percentage of Igbo slaves. Researchers such as David Eltis estimate between 30—45% of the 'imported' slaves were from the Bight of Biafra, of these slaves 80% were likely Igbo.
Igbo Americans - Wikipedia

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Speaking of Gad, do you believe in the "12 Tribe Chart". If you believe the Igbos descend from Gad. that would indicate you don't believe the chart is accurate. You have a lot of knowledge in this area. I'm just curious to know what's you take on this.

Yea that chart is complete BS. There may be Israelites (negro though :usure:) in those areas, but not the whole area themselves. And I feel the same with Nigeria/Gad but was just showing breh that there are connections to be made between Igbos/black Americans/Israel....

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
At risk of sounding ignorant, but I wouldn't want to be Jewish any goddamn way. Make of that what you will.

About God's race, I don't think God has any particular race. I don't think we can comprehend or conceive the presence of God in our current form.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I seen Omar Thibeaux mention Israel Hill before some years back. And Isrealites is in quotation markers.

Dont know who that is but yea of course it is. Just as the FBC you brought up earlier changed their story from it being Hebrew to Arabic. You have to connect the dots because they're not going to do it for you...

But yeah if you can show any artifacts of igbos practicing Judaism in precolonial times I would concede the fact. And israel isn't the only cursed nation in the bible.

Well if thats the line marker then you need to stop saying black Americans are Israelites because you have NONE of that with anyone really...

And yes, Israel is the only nation cursed according to Deut 28.. Others have curses here and there, but only one nation fits those curses...

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
If you are a parent would you go out of your way to somehow create one of your child to be superior to the other?
If I knew the future, and knew one of the children would be evil and conquer the world through detestable acts of violence, spreading pain and suffering to everyone INCLUDING their sibling, then yes, I would favor the other child. However, while not naturally evil, the other child is still just that, a child, and therefor will make mistakes and have to be disciplined.