I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
So yeah Wikipedia link says that according to Igbo myth Eri was sent by the Odinani God Chukwu. Not YHWH.
Odinani was the Igbos spiritual beliefs not Judaism.

Yea they're in captivity just as black people are in America so they dont have a complete understanding of who they are/where they come from just like black Americans. Still:

Olaudauh Equiano:
“We practised circumcision like the Jews, and made offerings and feasts on that occasion in the same manner as they did.”Some of our offerings are eaten with bitter herbs."

:yeshrug:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
@qwer What I told you Olaudauh Equiano is like the only source they can try to use to make the claim.
Yea they're in captivity just as black people are in America so they dont have a complete understanding of who they are/where they come from just like black Americans. Still:

Olaudauh Equiano:
“We practised circumcision like the Jews, and made offerings and feasts on that occasion in the same manner as they did.”Some of our offerings are eaten with bitter herbs."

Olauduah also said they didn't have priest but Magicians. And he starts off by saying they believed in a sun god. I don't think you can just dissmiss their traditional religion that easily.

qwer

Banned
Daps

Olaudauh Equiano:

Dog your not Igbo so don’t talk about what you know leave Igbo people out of your nonsense

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Oh rest assured I know some "brehs" care about everywhere as long as it's not Africa :mjpls:
Yea I mean what a great crime that black people want to acknowledge their greatness all around the world and not just limit it to Africa like cacs want am I rite?
:mjlol:

qwer

Banned
Daps
@qwer What I told you Olaudauh Equiano is like the only source they can try to use to make the claim.

Olauduah also said they didn't have priest but Magicians. And he starts off by saying they believed in a sun god. I don't think you can just dissmiss the their traditional religion that easily.
There are words in Igbo that also appear in Japanese does that mean Igbo people are Japanese as well:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ::russ: bro I never realized how stupid people are in this world until I started surfing the Internet

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

Bruh I got alot in the chamber other than this because I used to think that black Americans came from Igbos. Eventually I got around to understanding that its the other way around and they were taken there. Thats why when they fought for independence the same western structure that oppresses black people here, stopped their movement (Biafra) there.. May not be all of them, but there are definitely Israelites in Nigeria...
Olauduah also said they didn't have priest but Magicians. And he starts off by saying they believed in a sun god. I don't think you can just dissmiss their traditional religion that easily.

I'll repeat that they're in captivity. They're not going to be in captivity practicing their heritage, but Im showing REMNANTS ARE THERE. Heres another one:

Negroland-Judah.jpg

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Yea I mean what a great crime that black people want to acknowledge their greatness all around the world and not just limit it to Africa like cacs want am I rite?
:mjlol:

"Just to limit to Africa" :mjpls:

That's what I said, brehs really going hard to claim everything as long as it's non-African :mjpls:because who wants to be "just" associated with Africa :mjpls:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

That's what I said, brehs really going hard to claim everything as long as it's non-African :mjpls:because who wants to be "just" associated with Africa :mjpls:

Yea who wants to be JUST associated with Africa when they were in every continent displaying their greatness:yeshrug:

Thats cac shyt to limit black people's greatness and achievements to Africa and Africa alone. Keep dap fishing tho :salute:

qwer

Banned
Daps

Bro this guy @kevm3 be saying all of this nonsense about Jesus being white yet his avi is of God is white holding the earth in his land either he change his avi or its some bullshyt I might just post a thread about this

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
@kevm3 bro you say that Jesus or God isn’t white yet why is the picture of God in your avi White:ohhh:
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::snoop::snoop::snoop::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::myman::myman::myman::leon::leon::leon::win::win::win::camby::camby::camby::camby::umad::umad::umad::banderas::banderas::banderas::damn::damn::damn::damn::dead::dead::dead:

Because I've had this image for a very long time? Why are you so opposed to the possibility of their being a tribe of Israel who has dark skin?

qwer

Banned
Daps
Because I've had this image for a very long time? Why are you so opposed to the possibility of their being a tribe of Israel who has dark skin?
So you say that a tribe of Israel has dark skin while also believing that God is white. That is the epitome of c00nery :mjpls: