I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
I’m not religious why should I believe
Thread is full of non religious Coli brehs acting like they are theologians
They think somebody give a fukk rather they believe or not. "I'm not religious why should I believe?" Don't...You ain't hurting nobody, lol.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
And the REAL native Americans. :wow:

The implication with that is that Africans were in the Americas before Europeans. And it was Africans who took Columbus to the Americas. The people who make these indigenous claims usually use English sources, while those English sources are on average 100 years later from Spanish and Portuguese sources. So no, they are not the indigenous Americans, but there was Africans in the Americas prior to the supposed discovery by Columbus. Names like Abu Bakr II, Nino Brothers, Juan Garrido etc. should ring your bell, if you are educated on history. The Spanish and Portuguese sources speak of these Africans as Moors and the Liberto.

"Mansa Musa came to power in 1312 C.E., after the previous king, Abu Bakr II, disappeared at sea. Mansa Abu Bakr II had departed on a large fleet of ships to explore the Atlantic Ocean, and never returned. Mansa Musa inherited a kingdom that was already wealthy, but his work in expanding trade made Mali the wealthiest kingdom in Africa. His riches came from mining significant salt and gold deposits in the Mali kingdom. Elephant ivory was another major source of wealth."
Mansa Musa (Musa I of Mali) - National Geographic

"The constitution of this transnational and syncretic community has universal significance as this community is formed from the contribution of three different civilizations –pre‐Hispanic, European and African‐ with specific nature each of them, and with diversity as one of its distinguishing marks.

2.4 Puerto histórico de Moguer (Moguer Historical Port)

Situated on the left bank on the river Tinto, it played an important role at the time of the Discovery. Next to the port was the shipyard of the village. In 1488 the caravel baptized as La Niña, owned by the Niño brothers, was built there. The Niño brothers were sailors and shipowners and competed in fame and prestige with the Pinzón brothers from Palos. The facilities reached great splendour in 1489 when the Catholic Monarchs granted their favour to all the ships which came from Europe, the Canary Islands and Africa. The confluence of interests between Moguer and the neighbouring Palos made Columbus’ discovery voyage be a shared venture."

Monastery of Santa María de La Rábida and the Columbus Memorial Places in Huelva - UNESCO World Heritage Centre

"Richardo Alegría, an ethnologist, published a book and articles based on the transcription of Garrido’s probansa (or petitionary proof of merit). Garrido was born circa 1480 on the coast of West Africa and went to Lisbon as a free young man. According to Alegría, he was probably the son of a king who traded with the Portuguese. Most likely Garrido had been sent to Portugal to become a Christian and to acquire a Portuguese education in order to facilitate commerce between the two nations. He arrived in Lisbon when he is around 15 years old."
NPS Ethnography: African American Heritage & Ethnography

7 amazing black explorers who made a mark in history - Face2Face Africa

Black Before Columbus Came: The African Discovery of America | Odd Salon DISCOVERY 5/7

Dan Von Hoyel ~ Black Before Columbus Came: The African Discovery of America

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:mjtf:
So your saying you don’t actually know how to speak Hebrew yet you say you are Hebrew:hubie::hubie::hubie: I’m done yo you either stupid or a troll probably both

That shows you they were speaking Hebrew words and you aint got shyt to say :mjlol:

Most black Americans only speak English. That means they're English? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
The meaning of Galations 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

is that whether Jew or not, our salvation comes through Jesus Christ. The Jews are NOT saved through observing the law, and must go through Jesus for salvation

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Paul, being a Jew, did not say Jews can adhere to the law and be saved, but instead preached the gospel of salvation through Jesus Christ.

So why is the identity of the Jews important? Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 tell us there are those who are of the synagogue of Satan, those are the ones that you do NOT want to be following or supporting.

It also tells me why American descendant of slaves have not yet gotten their reparations and there is such resistance to it. Slavery started in 1619. It also tells me that why in 2020, after 400 years passed, that America is now suddenly declining. If America, especially Washington DC, is 'burned with fire', then it will confirm everything.

Get off the cac Jesus breh. Its the law of Moses or nothing. And disobeying that, is what got black people into the mess they are in today in the first place. Go read dum diversas and see how Jesus was used as an enslaving tool.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Get off the cac Jesus breh. Its the law of Moses or nothing. And disobeying that, is what got black people into the mess they are in today in the first place. Go read dum diversas and see how Jesus was used as an enslaving tool.

Jesus isn't even white.The false image of him is. Slave masters twisted the New Testament to their liking. Not believing in Jesus opens the door for us to wait for 'another messiah', which would end up being the antiChrist.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:Wow ya'll still going at this? I remember the last thread on this topic people lost interest after like the 8th page or so. fukk it let me contribute a little more this topic is way more interesting than the typical coli topics.

Massa HEBREW meaning: load, bearing, tribute, burden, lifting :jbhmm:

Whats your excuse now?
I'm surprised you ain't mention the Los Lunas Stones. Since you one of them Brews that believe the Americas is the promise land AHK. Or the First Baptist Church with the "hebrew" written on the pews. But I heard others say it was a West African Arabic script wrtitten on the pews. But I have never seen anyone translate it into english. SO idk.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
A majority of Black American people are NOT Jewish (Negroes). A majority is AFRICAN. But if you come from the Black Jewish tribes based in Ghana (Judah), Igboland and Benin Kingdom (Heebo/Igbo), Sierra Leone (Heebo/Igbo) then you are a Hebrew man. Due to the traditions, if you aren't far removed from those areas currently located in Africa, you are still practicing your legal rights.
Igbos aren't hebrews we already discussed this in this thread. Odinani is their original practice not Judaism.

abiriba29.jpg

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
If ADOS are Jewish why didn’t none of your ancestors from slavery ever speak Hebrew or a Semitic language. Hell even today I bet you or no one you knows can speak Hebrew

"Ben-Israel’s community now numbers about 3,000, with most living in the Negev town of Dimona. While not officially recognized as Jewish, the Black Hebrews, as they are commonly known, make up a small subculture in Israel. Their history there has been somewhat turbulent.
[...]
Three weeks after the group’s first immigrants arrived in Israel from Chicago by way of Liberia, JTA reported that the community was “apparently getting along very well in their new environment,” although “their eventual status as immigrants remains undecided.”
From the Archive: Black Hebrews, from Chicago to Dimona - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Jesus isn't even white.The false image of him is. Slave masters twisted the New Testament to their liking. Not believing in Jesus opens the door for us to wait for 'another messiah', which would end up being the antiChrist.

Read Daniel 7 breh.. Catholic church already came and fulfilled that role

The OT, the focus is the Most High. The NT? Jesus. You can only choose one, hope you choose wisely

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Whitney Houston visited them alongside Bobby years ago before she passed.
"Ben-Israel’s community now numbers about 3,000, with most living in the Negev town of Dimona. While not officially recognized as Jewish, the Black Hebrews, as they are commonly known, make up a small subculture in Israel. Their history there has been somewhat turbulent.
[...]
Three weeks after the group’s first immigrants arrived in Israel from Chicago by way of Liberia, JTA reported that the community was “apparently getting along very well in their new environment,” although “their eventual status as immigrants remains undecided.”
From the Archive: Black Hebrews, from Chicago to Dimona - Jewish Telegraphic Agency
Screen-Shot-2012-02-13-at-12.01.56-PM.png