I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Daps
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: Ask them white folks yo give you your reparations no smoke for them whit e people and the Jews

We got all the smoke for the cacs and fake jews. Where you been?

Tread carefully or you might tempt me to create a thread about west Africans owing us reparations too.

:shaq:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Most African Americans only speak English. Doesn't negate the blood running through their veins.
I get what she is saying to a degree. Most Black Americans because of their mixed blood claim everything good from the old Black world. Moors, Egyptians, Babylonians(R. Kelly status), Hebrews, etc. But they associate Africa with those who are currently there who were those people but like the white man. Look at them as less than, booty scratchers, like less than nothing. They can't see those same melanated people they speak praise for historically, they have discontent with products of that today. It's strange, to be honest. Why speak high of what they achieved if you look down on them today as a white man would? So when qwer says what she's saying, I get it.

Daps
Bet please create a thread

Exactly the response I was expecting. I doubt you're African at all. Cac, fake jew or some other other who wants the heat off you and your people thus you encouraging me to call out African people.

So obvious.:hhh:

Eta: I knew what was up when you referred to your nationality as Igbo Kwenu. Who does that?

qwer

Banned
Daps
Exactly the response I was expecting. I doubt you're African at all. Cac, fake jew or some other other who wants the heat off you and your people thus you encouraging me to call out African people.

So obvious.:hhh:

going to put you in ignore I’m done

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I don’t have any clue if it’s true or not, but I would have a problem if I believed it also. Say for instance we were the real Jews. Y’all don’t think rewriting history is bad? It’s apart of why our people are in mental slavery cause we think we only come from slaves

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We got all the smoke for the cacs and fake jews. Where you been?

Tread carefully or you might tempt me to create a thread about west Africans owing us reparations too.

:shaq:
This is where I am most confused. It wasn't just Africa that was ravished after the Dark Ages war into the Renaissance as the Europeans put it, it was melanated people globally. Cacs committed ethnic genocides to entire tribes after they claimed the Moorish war via the Vatican itself that it was a RACE (skin color) war, not a tribal war as Moors made it clear for years they were superior mental, academically, etc to the less melanated European. They destroyed and killed any melanated person they could get their hands on. They destroyed modern Black land, they killed off Moorish towns in modern Europa. They even killed a lot of Jews, melanated or not. It was not a time of peace. They went into Kingdoms and destroyed it. They did the same all throughout the world after defeating their enemies (melanated) people. You do realize they even destroyed their basic goods, not just books and libraries but their BASIC goods. That's how much hatred these people were under. You must understand that. They then tried their hardest to rewrite history as obviously, it didn't speak favorably to this new race of power.

I really think the biggest reason why negros on this site are so foolish about what happened as they simply don't know or care as they just want out of it right now. No different than any oppressed people on average.

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
Is this just a competition to be God's chosen people?

Do you think you'll gain the wealth and ownership the Jewish community has now?

Do want to live in Israel?

If your not a believer, I don't see the fuss about being Jewish...

Ya basically said it if ya not a believer it doesnt matter.

But if you are a believer and study the history you will see its bible prophecy and realize
1. Its not the white mans bible it was twisted
2.Yes its tough to think of God sending his people into slavery and allowing it ... Dueteronamy 28 tells you why
3. Though they were dispersed Most High will once again awaken Israel of who they are and awakening,,,,

You can believe it or not your choice

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The meaning of Galations 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

is that whether Jew or not, our salvation comes through Jesus Christ. The Jews are NOT saved through observing the law, and must go through Jesus for salvation

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Paul, being a Jew, did not say Jews can adhere to the law and be saved, but instead preached the gospel of salvation through Jesus Christ.

So why is the identity of the Jews important? Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 tell us there are those who are of the synagogue of Satan, those are the ones that you do NOT want to be following or supporting.

It also tells me why American descendant of slaves have not yet gotten their reparations and there is such resistance to it. Slavery started in 1619. It also tells me that why in 2020, after 400 years passed, that America is now suddenly declining. If America, especially Washington DC, is 'burned with fire', then it will confirm everything.

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
Genesis 15:13-14
13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

Book of Abraham

32 ."Therefore, hear, Abraham, and see, behold your seventh generation shall 3 go with you. «And they will go out into an alien land. "And they will enslave" Gen ii:i3 4 them and oppress them as for one hour of the impious age. "But of the nation s whom they shall serve 0 1 am the judge. " c "And the Lord said this too, d "Have you heard, Abraham, what I told you, what your tribe will encounter in :hula:the last days?":hula:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
:russ:

ADOS who are knowledgeable of our Hebrew roots DO NOT claim Igbo people as our ancestors. At most we might acknowledge that there are Igbo sub tribes with Hebrew roots, but certainly not that ALL Igbo people are from the same lineage as ADOS.

This topic has nothing to do with you. Get over yourself.
In order to determine that you need to do a genetic test to find trace regions.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not caring much about this world or staking ownership in it will leave you in a precarious position in life..

Saying you just 'dont give a fukk' isnt quite as cool as it once was :hhh: