I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:ohhh:Wow ya'll still going at this? I remember the last thread on this topic people lost interest after like the 8th page or so. fukk it let me contribute a little more this topic is way more interesting than the typical coli topics.

I'm surprised you ain't mention the Los Lunas Stones. Since you one of them Brews that believe the Americas is the promise land AHK. Or the First Baptist Church with the "hebrew" written on the pews. But I heard others say it was a West African Arabic script wrtitten on the pews. But I have never seen anyone translate it into english. SO idk.

Nobody really took it there yet, didnt know about the first baptist church though. Will look into it :jbhmm:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
fukk no. Igbos aren't jews. GT Basden a white missionary started that myth to convert them to Christianity .

The Igbos say that one of their ancestors (if not their ancestor altogether) is "Eri" who is of the tribe/son of Gad in the bible

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Nobody really took it there yet, didnt know about the first baptist church though. Will look into it :jbhmm:
This is a slide show of the different pews in that church. Check it out whenever.

The Igbos say that one of their ancestors (if not their ancestor altogether) is "Eri" who is of the tribe/son of Gad in the bible
Source?

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Oppressed people latching on to shyt that isn't true to make them feel better. :yeshrug:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Jesus isn't even white.The false image of him is. Slave masters twisted the New Testament to their liking. Not believing in Jesus opens the door for us to wait for 'another messiah', which would end up being the antiChrist.

This feels like a limbo effect, because Jews don't belief in it for one bit. Jews say "Jesus" is not the one. Yet you swear by it. I mean, his can that be?

“At that time also there appeared a certain man of magic power … if it be meet to call him a man, [whose name is Jesus], whom [certain] Greeks call a son of [a] God, but his disciples [call] the true prophet who is supposed to have raised dead persons and to have cured all diseases. Both his nature and his form were human, for he was a man of simple appearance, mature age, black-skinned (melagchrous), short growth, three cubits tall, hunchbacked, prognathous (lit. ‘with a long face [macroprosopos]), a long nose, eyebrows meeting above the nose, that the spectators could take fright, with scanty [curly] hair, but having a line in the middle of the head after the fashion of the Nazaraeans, with an undeveloped beard. (*Halōsis, ii.174).”[4]
~Alfred C Haddon, History of Anthropology (London:Watts and Co.,1934) pg. 6.

The irony is:

5547 Xristós (from 5548 /xríō, "anoint with olive oil") – properly, "theAnointed One," the Christ (Hebrew, "Messiah").
Strong's Greek: 5547. Χριστός (Christos) -- the Anointed One, Messiah, Christ

The holy anointing oil (Hebrew: שמן המשחה shemen ha-mishchah, "oil of anointing") formed an integral part of the ordination of the priesthood and the High Priest as well as in the consecration of the articles of the Tabernacle (Exodus 30:26) and subsequent temples in Jerusalem. The primary purpose of anointingwith the holy anointing oil was to sanctify, to set the anointed person or object apart as qodesh, or "holy" (Exodus 30:29).
Holy anointing oil - Wikipedia

And the high priest, upon whose head the anointing oil was poured"Leviticus 21:10.
We are commanded to have an anointing oil, made of a special recipe [detailed in the Torah], ready to be used for anointing newly appointed high priests. Some kings are also anointed with this oil.
The Oil of Anointment - Positive Commandment 35

And with it you shall anoint Aaron and his sons and sanctify them to serve Me [as kohanim].
And to the children of Israel you shall speak, saying: 'This shall be oil of holy anointment to Me for your generations.
It shall not be poured upon human flesh, and according to its formula you shall not make anything like it. It is holy; it shall be holy to you.
Any person who compounds anything like it or puts any of it on an alien shall be cut off from his people.'
And the Lord said to Moses: "Take for yourself aromatics, [namely] balsam sap, onycha and galbanum, aromatics and pure frankincense; they shall be of equal weight.
And you shall make it into incense, a compound according to the art of the perfumer, well blended, pure, holy.
Shemot - Exodus - Chapter 30 (Parshah Tetzaveh and Ki Tisa)

"the Anointed," synonymous with and translating to Greek Hebrew mashiah (see messiah), a title given to Jesus of Nazareth; Old English crist (by 830, perhaps 675), from Latin Christus, from Greek khristos "the anointed," noun use of verbal adjective of khriein "to rub, anoint" (from PIE root *ghrei- "to rub").
christ | Origin and meaning of the name christ by Online Etymology Dictionary

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Dudes just want to distantiate themselves from Black Africa any way they can and only have interest in Ancient Egypt and Jewishness because through history it somehow became associated with power and the West. If tomorrow the West started talking about how they're Hindus you'd start seeing posts about how Black people are the original Hindus :mjlol:

Meanwhile there's hundreds of african religions to have interest for, but :mjpls:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Dudes just want to distantiate themselves from Black Africa any way they can and only have interest in Ancient Egypt and Jewishness because through history it somehow became associated with power and the West. If tomorrow the West started talking about how they're Hindus you'd start seeing posts about how Black people are the original Hindus :mjlol:

Meanwhile there's hundreds of african religions to have interest for, but :mjpls:

You guys come in parroting the same shyt but when someone says "black" people were the first people in every land, yall run off. Yall can have Africa, while the rest of us will understand that black people were first everywhere

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
You guys come in parroting the same shyt but when someone says "black" people were the first people in every land, yall run off. Yall can have Africa, while the rest of us will understand that black people were first everywhere

Oh rest assured I know some "brehs" care about everywhere as long as it's not Africa :mjpls:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

There are people who have made these claims. Blacks and whites. Pseudo and serious scientists. Fact is that there's "Black people" there, but genetically they do not relate to the people from West Africa, accept for the Hg DE. In older anthropology they spoke of the "Africoid-Negroid type". In Hindu art you will see a "Africoid-Negroid type". The people who went by these claims based it on that ancient art.

Perhaps you do recall the North Sentinel Island people?

Last edited:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
And it's not self-hatred and c00nery to believe that blacks possibly couldn't be the 'real jews'? Weren't Jews able to go amongst the Egyptians and blend in? Tell me what people have been into slavery TWICE.

The Bible tells you that Moses married an Ethiopian aka Hamite. Aaron and Miriam were angry. Why? Because Shemites are not Hamites.

The Zondervan Bible dictionary draws a distinction between the Hebrews and the Hamites
Zondervan-HAM-665x365.jpg

It’s pointless because Jews are no longer Gods Chosen people. Christians are. Claiming to be Jewish is not saving your soul or bringing you closer to Christ.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It’s pointless because Jews are no longer Gods Chosen people. Christians are. Claiming to be Jewish is not saving your soul or bringing you closer to Christ.

Yep. Jesus Christ is the way for both Christian AND Jew. The importance of knowing who the real Jews are is because it gives us knowledge on what is going to happen in the end times... and it tells us who should be supported. If we were really giving away tons of money and engaging in wars for those Revelation 2:9 speaks of, that'd be a bad thing, right?

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
There are people who have made these claims. Blacks and whites. Pseudo and serious scientists. Fact is that there's "Black people" there, but genetically they do not relate to the people from West Africa, accept for the Hg DE. In older anthropology they spoke of the "Africoid-Negroid type". In Hindu art you will see a "Africoid-Negroid type". The people who went by these claims based it on that ancient art.

I know there's black people there, my point was that the "We're the original Hebrews" crowd couldn't care less about those black people because Hinduism is not associated with power nor is co-opted by the West.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Igbos aren't hebrews we already discussed this in this thread. Odinani is their original practice not Judaism.

abiriba29.jpg
nikka we? nikka me and you ain't never discuss shyt. Especially relating to my ancestors. Why in the world would I have a discussion with a name after Morningstar/Lucifer about my people (God's people)? Why? nikka, you if don't go play in fire and brimstone and leave this topic to nikkas who really know themselves and not nikkas who know Satan, that will be nice. Don't speak on my nikkas. Speak on yours and if you are my people, you need to fall back and check everything you doing and talking about.