I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The meaning of Galations 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

is that whether Jew or not, our salvation comes through Jesus Christ. The Jews are NOT saved through observing the law, and must go through Jesus for salvation

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Paul, being a Jew, did not say Jews can adhere to the law and be saved, but instead preached the gospel of salvation through Jesus Christ.

So why is the identity of the Jews important? Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 tell us there are those who are of the synagogue of Satan, those are the ones that you do NOT want to be following or supporting.

It also tells me why American descendant of slaves have not yet gotten their reparations and there is such resistance to it. Slavery started in 1619. It also tells me that why in 2020, after 400 years passed, that America is now suddenly declining. If America, especially Washington DC, is 'burned with fire', then it will confirm everything.

This is an endless debate that goes in circles for ever, because Jews don't believe in the new testament belief. And you tell Jews what Jews should belief in. Jews don't belief in it the same way Christians don't belief in Islam. Also 1619 wasn't the year that the trans Atlantic slave trade started. It was way before 1619.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Becuase black Hebrews like to say becuase most Africans Americans are Igbo descendants and since igbos are Jews therefore ADOS is jewish

These West African ethnic groups relate to, or are also part of the Afroasiatic phylum. These groups either relate genetically or linguistically, and sometimes both.

Guus, Jilbe, Jimi, Jonkor, Ju, Kabali, Koenoem, Kofa, Kubi, Kupto, Lagwan, Langas, Luri, Lushi, Mabire, Maha, Mangas, Maslam, Mbara, Midah, Mser, Ngamo, Nggwahyi, Ngwaba, Pa’a, Polci, Sha, Shua, Siri, Sukur, Tahaggart, Tala, Tetserret, Tule, Tulai, Oubi, Zaar, Zari, Zeem, Zizilivakan, Zanaga, Zialo, Zul, Zumaya.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The meaning of Galations 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

is that whether Jew or not, our salvation comes through Jesus Christ. The Jews are NOT saved through observing the law, and must go through Jesus for salvation

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Paul, being a Jew, did not say Jews can adhere to the law and be saved, but instead preached the gospel of salvation through Jesus Christ.

So why is the identity of the Jews important? Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 tell us there are those who are of the synagogue of Satan, those are the ones that you do NOT want to be following or supporting.

It also tells me why American descendant of slaves have not yet gotten their reparations and there is such resistance to it. Slavery started in 1619. It also tells me that why in 2020, after 400 years passed, that America is now suddenly declining. If America, especially Washington DC, is 'burned with fire', then it will confirm everything.
I used to laugh at the idea that the US passport would be weak. It was like gold. In 2020, you can only go to the Caribbeans, aka we need your tourism money and the Balkans (Likely oil and gas). The American passport is fukking useless right now. America commerce is ultimately what's keeping it alive but that will leave a lot of people behind.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
These West African ethnic groups relate to, or are also part of the Afroasiatic phylum. These groups either relate genetically or linguistically, and sometimes both.

Guus, Jilbe, Jimi, Jonkor, Ju, Kabali, Koenoem, Kofa, Kubi, Kupto, Lagwan, Langas, Luri, Lushi, Mabire, Maha, Mangas, Maslam, Mbara, Midah, Mser, Ngamo, Nggwahyi, Ngwaba, Pa’a, Polci, Sha, Shua, Siri, Sukur, Tahaggart, Tala, Tetserret, Tule, Tulai, Oubi, Zaar, Zari, Zeem, Zizilivakan, Zanaga, Zialo, Zul, Zumaya.
Agreed there are a ton of smaller tribes but it's all about where they are rooted in more than anything. Some of these tribes are just these people who speak a different tone and moved to another area but it's all about where you are rooted. That's what some Igbos even lack the understanding of. It's not about what you are now. It's where you are rooted.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Agreed there are a ton of smaller tribes but it's all about where they are rooted in more than anything. Some of these tribes are just these people who speak a different tone and moved to another area but it's all about where you are rooted. That's what some Igbos even lack the understanding of. It's not about what you are now. It's where you are rooted.
Here is an excellent analysis on the Griff and Nick conversation and the way that conversation should have went.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
IM NOT A CONVERT, IM AN OG MIZRAHI JEW
I am not saying you are, but I suspect the question was to see how one is considered part of a certain tribe, when one is a convert.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’m not religious why should I believe
Thread is full of non religious Coli brehs acting like they are theologians

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I KNO THEY CLAIM JEWISH DNA BUT I HAVENT DONE ENOUGH RESEARCH TO COMMENT
They carry the highest Cohanim (CMH) marker.

"The Lemba have high frequencies of Middle Eastern Y-chromosome HgJ-12f2a (25%), a potentially SEA Y, Hg-K(xPQR) (32%) and a Bantu Y, E-PN1 (30%) (similar to E-M2), raising the possibility that the Lemba and Comorian populations are consequences of similar demographic processes. The high-resolution genotyping of the Lemba Y chromosomes and mitochondria will elucidate this question
Genetic diversity on the Comoros Islands shows early seafaring as major determinant of human biocultural evolution in the Western Indian Ocean

"The most common haplogroup in the Remba was J-M172, which accounted for 42.6% of their Y chromosomes, whereas J-12f2a was most common in the Lemba (39.5%). Both J haplogroups were observed in Jews at frequencies of 18.1% and 22.7%, respectively."
Lemba origins revisited: Tracing the ancestry of Y chromosomes in South African and Zimbabwean Lemba | Soodyall | South African Medical Journal

Last edited: