I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Daps
Becuase black Hebrews like to say becuase most Africans Americans are Igbo descendants and since igbos are Jews therefore ADOS is jewish

:russ:

ADOS who are knowledgeable of our Hebrew roots DO NOT claim Igbo people as our ancestors. At most we might acknowledge that there are Igbo sub tribes with Hebrew roots, but certainly not that ALL Igbo people are from the same lineage as ADOS.

This topic has nothing to do with you. Get over yourself.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If ADOS are Jewish why didn’t none of your ancestors from slavery ever speak Hebrew or a Semitic language. Hell even today I bet you or no one you knows can speak Hebrew
I think AAs as a group collectively are far removed from any of the traditions that they had in the 1500s to 1700s it's unfair to make this statement. All you have to do is read about Nat Turner to realize that Igbo(Heebo) mindset and tradition are what made him fight the way he did. When he realized he was a negroe as the white man says, he leads people to a freedom bout. People don't realize that. He actually went through a traditional warrior ritual after he killed a white slave master. He had way more history about himself than nikkas today do. That's why you got movements like ADOS. Because as they put it, they are so far removed and not by choice.

qwer

Banned
Daps

ADOS who are knowledgeable of our Hebrew roots DO NOT claim Igbo people as our ancestors. At most we might acknowledge that there are Igbo sub tribes with Hebrew roots, but certainly not that ALL Igbo people are from the same lineage as ADOS.

This topic has nothing to do with you.
Ok if you have Hebrew roots then can you speak Hebrew or Aramaic or any of the other Semite languages?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

This topic has nothing to do with you.
I think the reason why so many Blacks who are Hebrew Israelites who aren't Igbo think they are Igbo is because a majority of Blacks born in this country came from an original Igbo woman due to the sex farms and their abilities to produce children at a higher rate than the other females who were in bondage and they could have the babies while being in bondage especially in the more lucrative areas like Maryland, Virginia colony (Kentucky, VA, West VA), etc. Tobacco farms were manned by many Igbos who were best at it due to intellect but the ability of rebellion especially when they knew who they were was extremely high. A lot of the most hateful and creative white supremacist tactics came from Virginia. No wonder it's the birthplace of the confederacy.

Many deep Southern states weren't big on sex farms due to numerous reasons like the population of slaves being higher than the cac like in South Carolina/North Carolina/Georgia for example but in the Mid-Atlantic, it had to be creative. People really don't understand what the melanated people went through in this country.

Louisiana is probably the only deep south state that was big on sex farms and that's because they did that shyt in Haiti and just ran up to Louisiana after losing in Haiti. They couldn't help themselves.

qwer

Banned
Daps
Why is that any of your business?
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: So you don’t

:patrice::patrice::patrice:claim to be Hebrew but can’t speak Hebrew and I bet you haven’t even made an attempt too:manny::manny::manny: that’s all I needed to know not going to waste my time anymore with this Black Hebrew Israelite bullcrap

Daps

:patrice::patrice::patrice:claim to be Hebrew but can’t speak Hebrew and I bet you haven’t even made an attempt too:manny::manny::manny: that’s all I needed to know not going to waste my time anymore with this Black Hebrew Israelite bullcrap

Pure nonsense.

Most ADOS only speak the language taught to us: English. Which is obviously not our native tongue (Hebrew or not). Expecting us to retain a language so far removed is beyond nonsensical So yeah, you should gone head and make your exit. This has NOTHING to do with you.

Last edited:

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps

Most African Americans only speak English. Doesn't negate the blood running through their veins.

qwer

Banned
Daps
Most African Americans only speak English. Doesn't negate the blood running through their veins.
:mjpls::mjpls:So you make no effort to learn Hebrew though I bet nor do you acknowledge the West African blood running though your veins you guys want to be Semitic so badly. But let me tell you a little secret you are African and will always be African. Be proud of your African heritage

Daps
:mjpls::mjpls:So you make no effort to learn Hebrew though I bet nor do you acknowledge the West African blood running though your veins you guys want to be Semitic so badly. But let me tell you a little secret you are African and will always be African. Be proud of your African heritage

Yall owe us reperations. How bout that? :troll:

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
Tell me more about myself

Daps
:umad:
You owe yourselves reparations you guys also sold yourselves into slavery as well

Nah, you africans who remain[ed] in the land reaped the monetary benefits of the slave trade. Be glad ADOS are not putting pressure on yall to pay up.

qwer

Banned
Daps
Nah, you africans who remain[ed] in the land reaped the monetary benefits of the slave trade. Be glad ADOS are not putting pressure on yall to pay up.
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: Ask them white folks yo give you your reparations no smoke for them whit e people and the Jews