I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bc we want to feel like we have been oppressed for a reason, and there to be some type of endgame.

Also, we have issues with our self-worth. Instead of embracing who we are, we want to feel like someone else stole our spot.
But the thing is, we as a ppl can't embrace our identity of who we are bc it's been stolen from us and erased. So we're tryin to merge who we are inside, with what life is in America.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
She’s being obtuse the vast majority of people living in Africa today aren’t descendants of Slave traders in fact most of them had their families destroyed by slave trade. It was only certain African Chiefs and certain empires that dealt with the slave trade.and most groups who were salve traders were themselves enslaved as well like the Dahomey

The slave trade is very complicated. But there is documentation by the Portuguese and Spaniards.

See the "Pope Nicholas V the papal bull Dum Diversas” and “doctrine of discovery, 1493”?

Sylviane A. Diouf Fighting the Slave Trade

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Nikkas wanna be transreligious and shyt

Ol' Juslim azz nikkas
:ld:

Ol' Mewish azz nikkas
:ehh:

Ol' As-salamu mazel tov azz nikkas.

In the club like

And what exactly has the above to do with the topic at hand? Showing weird dances?

Modern people from Dimona, Israel.

a-traditional-bedouin-man-prepares-a-meal-in-his-large-tent-near-dimona-b336gm.jpg

elOBM4HXtZ3sgWLuwRLKxkeSEx3Lqs62KBpLMACg0_lTybGVe8gwDDfNmXNkHe3ID7z_WV7Xvj2NbGBCbgmF-sQ4C0_lVDk20eWPNUamA3bcD4vQwYR7nAo_T2cGBc_9wig7bSig9vaksrRzW2Q0Rt9AV4cu21Eb

Ancient people from the region.

3896a.jpg

Head of a Syrian
KhM 3896a
TILE; RAMESSES III/USERMAATRE-MERIAMUN

1186–1155 BC

The Global Egyptian Museum | 3896a

3896b.jpg

Head of a Beduin from Syria
KhM 3896b
TILE; RAMESSES III/USERMAATRE-MERIAMUN

1186–1155 BC

The Global Egyptian Museum | 3896b

3896c.jpg

Head of a Beduin from Syria
KhM 3896c
TILE; NEW KINGDOM

c. 1550 BC – c. 1077 BC

The Global Egyptian Museum | 3896c

Ancient-Egypt-beer-006.jpg

Above ancient Syrian

A Syrian mercenary drinking beer in the company of his Egyptian wife and child, c. 1350 BC. Photograph: Bettmann/Corbis

The beer of yesteryear

boston_03_2006%201687%2004.jpg

Above ancient Philistine

Last edited:
Daps
:mjtf:
So your saying you don’t actually know how to speak Hebrew yet you say you are Hebrew:hubie::hubie::hubie: I’m done yo you either stupid or a troll probably both

I know you weren't talking to me but what nationality are you? What languages do you speak?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Difference between negroes and hamites
SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class research journals

This was written by a German Archaeologist, Hermann Junker, in the 1920s and not by a "Hebrew Israelite". The Zondervan Bible Dictionary says the same thing. Negroes and Hamites are not the same.

There is not such thing as a negroe, but since you want to go there let's do it.

Αἰθίοψ , οπος, ὁ, fem. Αἰθιοπίς , ίδος, ἡ (Αἰθίοψ as fem., A.Fr.328, 329): pl.

A. “Αἰθιοπῆες” Il.1.423, whence nom. “Αἰθιοπεύς” Call.Del.208: (αἴθω, ὄψ):—properly, Burnt-face, i.e. Ethiopian, negro, Hom., etc.; prov., Αἰθίοπα σμήχειν 'to wash a blackamoor white', Luc.Ind. 28.

2. a fish, Agatharch.109.

II. Adj., Ethiopian, “Αἰθιοπὶς γλῶσσα” Hdt.3.19; “γῆ” A.Fr.300, E.Fr.228.4: Subst. Αἰθιοπίς, ἡ, title of Epic poem in the Homeric cycle; also name of a plant, silver sage, Salvia argentea, Dsc.4.104:— also Αἰθιόπιος , α, ον, E.Fr.349: Αἰθιοπικός , ή, όν, Hdt., etc.; Αἰ. κύμινον, = ἄμι, Hp.Morb.3.17, Dsc. 3.62:—Subst. Αἰθιοπία , ἡ, Hdt., etc.

2. red-brown, AP7.196 (Mel.), cf. Ach. Tat.4.5.

Liddell & Scott

"The Redemption of Ham"

וַיַּ֗רְא חָ֚ם אֲבִ֣י כְנַ֔עַן אֵ֖ת עֶרְוַ֣ת אָבִ֑יו וַיַּגֵּ֥ד לִשְׁנֵֽי־אֶחָ֖יו בַּחֽוּץ׃

Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father’s nakedness and told his two brothers outside.

Ham | Sefaria

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
A majority of Black American people are NOT Jewish (Negroes). A majority is AFRICAN. But if you come from the Black Jewish tribes based in Ghana (Judah), Igboland and Benin Kingdom (Heebo/Igbo), Sierra Leone (Heebo/Igbo) then you are a Hebrew man. Due to the traditions, if you aren't far removed from those areas currently located in Africa, you are still practicing your legal rights.

You have to remember Africa is a MODERN concept by the white supremacists. The country Nigeria is a new concept that was created by a white supremacist woman less than a hundred years ago. This was all free land to the Black people of the nile, red sea, etc. White supremacists trying to put their racist touch on a Black world. fukk outta here.

qwer

Banned
Daps
Makes sense:mjlol:

What languages do you speak?

Furthermore, what does this topic have to do with you?
Becuase black Hebrews like to say becuase most Africans Americans are Igbo descendants and since igbos are Jews therefore ADOS is jewish