I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

qwer

Banned
Daps
Weirdo, you quoted me and said that Benin, Nigeria and Ghana didn't exist during the slave trade and I responded with... you know what? Nevermind. :gucci:
The Benin empire and the Ghana empire are not the same as the countries of Ghana as Benin today dumbass. And Nigeria didn’t exist until the Amalgation of 1914 by Frederick Lugard decades after the slave trade was abolished

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Weirdo, you quoted me and said that Benin, Nigeria and Ghana didn't exist during the slave trade and I responded with... you know what? Nevermind. :gucci:

These places did exist, but not in the state formation as they are now.

qwer

Banned
Daps
I don't know what's wrong with them. The point you're making is pretty clear to me.
Nah you are stupid just like her. The Benin empire is not the same as the country of Benin dumbass. The Benin empire was in Benin state in Nigeria which hundred of miles away from Benin the country.

qwer

Banned
Daps
Well, you should have phrased it differently.
She’s being obtuse the vast majority of people living in Africa today aren’t descendants of Slave traders in fact most of them had their families destroyed by slave trade. It was only certain African Chiefs and certain empires that dealt with the slave trade.and most groups who were salve traders were themselves enslaved as well like the Dahomey

qwer

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: Its only for Israelites though. Whats it to you?
If ADOS are Jewish why didn’t none of your ancestors from slavery ever speak Hebrew or a Semitic language. Hell even today I bet you or no one you knows can speak Hebrew

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
America pays Israel 3 billion (of our tax dollars) in foreign aid annually.

Christian evangelicals, guided by the catholic church (the Harlot written about in Revelations), are die hard supporters of Israel when only about 15 thousand out of 8 million Israeli citizens are messianic "jews" (believe in Christ for the slow folks) . They not even trying to convert the non believers lmao

While black people bury our heads in the sand, the power players are preparing for their messiah--the antichrist. They are preparing to go to war with Christ. They know that the Bible is real. They have been protecting Israel's secret since >1948 when the imposters occupied the land.

It's right in our faces.

Antichrist? Read the book of Daniel(7), the catholic church is the one who "speaks boastfully" and "changes times and laws"... We're already in the 4th kingdom as we speak and it seems to be falling and guess who rules after it does?
:mjpls:

Daps
She’s being obtuse the vast majority of people living in Africa today aren’t descendants of Slave traders in fact most of them had their families destroyed by slave trade. It was only certain African Chiefs and certain empires that dealt with the slave trade.and most groups who were salve traders were themselves enslaved as well like the Dahomey

Not true at all. The de Souza slave traders are one of the most wealthy families in Benin for example.

Last edited:

qwer

Banned
Daps
Not true at all. The de Souza slave traders is one of the most wealthy families in Benin for example.
Your very stupid so because of one slave family that means very person living today in Benin is a descendant of slave traders. You do realize that a lot of ADOS people have heritage from the bight of Benin area. Wouldn’t that mean ADOS people are responsible for the own enslavement as well and that they are slave traders as well