I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

I don't give a damn. :russ:

Egyptology is interesting, but I have zero connection to the culture of Egypt or the Moors. I'm only tangentially connected to Hebrew culture because I'm Christian.
ExDOlHg.png

Daps
America pays Israel 3 billion (of our tax dollars) in foreign aid annually.

Christian evangelicals, guided by the catholic church (the Harlot written about in Revelations), are die hard supporters of Israel when only about 15 thousand out of 8 million Israeli citizens are messianic "jews" (believe in Christ for the slow folks) . They not even trying to convert the non believers lmao

While black people bury our heads in the sand, the power players are preparing for their messiah--the antichrist. They are preparing to go to war with Christ. They know that the Bible is real. They have been protecting Israel's secret since >1948 when the imposters occupied the land.

It's right in our faces.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

Nobody cares about you, what you are or aren't. Nobody cares what you belief or that give or don't give a damn. This is about archeology, anthropology, linguistics etc. And you are irrelevant.

What is the origin of Afroasiatic and Semitic languages?

"Our statistical tests of alternative Semitic histories support an initial divergence of Akkadian from ancestral Semitic over competing hypotheses (e.g. an African origin of Semitic). We estimate an Early Bronze Age origin for Semitic approximately 5750 years ago in the Levant, and further propose that contemporary Ethiosemitic languages of Africa reflect a single introduction of early Ethiosemitic from southern Arabia approximately 2800 years ago.

[…]

Semitic languages (Akkadian, Aramaic, Ge'ez, ancient Hebrew and Ugaritic) combined with archaeological evidence for the sampling dates of the epigraphic data (the time at which the materials were inscribed).

iu

"These results indicate that the ancestor of all Semitic languages in our dataset was being spoken in the Near East no earlier than approximately 7400 YBP, after having after having diverged from Afroasiatic in Africa"

(i) Semitic had an Early Bronze Age origin (approx. 5750 YBP) in the Levant, followed by an expansion of Akkadian into Mesopotamia;

(ii) Central and South Semitic diverged earlier than previously thought throughout the Levant during the Early to Middle Bronze Age transition; and

(iii) Ethiosemitic arose as the result of a single, possibly pre-Aksumite, introduction of a lineage from southern Arabia to the Horn of Africa approximately 2800 YBP.
[/QUOTE]~Andrew Kitchen, Christopher Ehret2, Shiferaw Assefa2 and Connie J. Mulligan
Bayesian phylogenetic analysis of Semitic languages identifies an Early Bronze Age origin of Semitic in the Near East
Proc. R. Soc. B (2009) 276, 2703–2710
doi:10.1098/rspb.2009.0408

402px-Kingdoms_of_Israel_and_Judah_map_830.svg.png

Siege of Lachish Reliefs at the British Museum

OSA_5897-840x560.jpg

OSA_5892-840x560.jpg

"Many assure us that the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king. There are some who say that a motley collection of landless Assyrians occupied a part of Egypt, and then built cities of their own, inhabiting the lands of the Hebrews and the nearer parts of Syria. Others again find a famous ancestry for the Jews in the Solymi who are mentioned with respect in the epics of Homer: this tribe is supposed to have founded Jerusalem (4) and named it after themselves."
~Cornelius Tacitus (AD 55 - 117), The Histories by Cornelius Tacitus.

"The haplotypes for the Tomb of the Shroud individuals are commonly distributed throughout the North of Africa and the Middle East through to Eastern Europe.
[…]
A recent hypothesis [45] suggests that leprosy may have first appeared in the region not with Alexander but sometime earlier (circa 400 B.C.E or later), with diseased young slaves conveyed from India to Egypt on cargo ships. More recently a review of the origins and spread of leprosy has identified an East African origin with various routes of migration out of Africa into the Middle East and beyond [46].

~Carney D. Matheson et al.
Molecular Exploration of the First-Century Tomb of the Shroud in Akeldama, Jerusalem

"Dr Pawel Wolf gave the MBI Al Jaber Public Lecture at the British Museum this year as part of the annual Seminar for Arabia Studies. The lecture was entitled 'Colonisation or Culture Transfer? The Almaqah temple of Wuqro (Tigray) sheds new light on Ethio-Sabaean culture contacts in the Northern Horn of Africa' and gave an insight into the fascinating work of the German Archaeological Institute (DAI) over the past few seasons.

Addi Akaweh, 2000 m above sea level, is in a region of Tigray which has not yet been explored for archaeological material. In the north of the Abyssinian highlands, the region is about 50 km north of the provincial capital of Mekelle, and seems to have been of importance due to its proximity to the ancient trade routes southeast of the main ancient centres of Axum and Yeha.

The temple of the Sabaean God Almaqah is one of the main archaeological discoveries of the area, though there are signs of an ancient settlement nearby and some building believed to have a sacred use at nearby Ziban Adi. They belong to a settlement area of the 1st millennium BC, a period of crucial social development in the Abyssinian highlands.

Since the Neolithic period, the Abyssinian highlands were part of a far-flung network of exchange relationships between North Africa and the Arabian Peninsula, and both African and South Arabian cultural components can be seen in its development. South Arabian inscriptions, temples and sculptures from the early 1st millennium BC, have been found at Yeha and Hawlti.

Various models of social development have been applied to explain the strong South Arabian presence such as colonization or economic and cultural relations. More research and work needs to be carried out before the contacts can be properly understood.

The primary objective of the work of the DAI in Addi Akaweh is to comprehensively record and explore the archaeological material to shed light on the local cultural transformation in the context of regional contacts. Intercultural contacts and external relations with neighbouring cultural areas such as South Arabia, the Nile Valley and the south are still unexplored, and need to be investigated cross-regionally.

The Almaqah temple offers the ideal opportunity for the study of specific religious cultural components. The reconstruction of spatial concepts, ritual procedures and votive practices sheds light on the sacral-political space of the regional elite. The temple was built in the 8th to 6th centuries BC on the ruins of an earlier building and continued in use with several modifications to probably the 3rd century BC. It resembles the early South Arabian religious buildings in form and is built from local stone. Some of its most important features are a betyl made from naturally rounded boulders and perfectly preserved and libation altar donated by a hitherto unknown king named W'RN. His dedicatory inscription proves the ancient name of Yeha for the first time and demonstrates its importance as a national religious and political centre. It also shows that elements of royal elite cultural and ideological traditions of South Arabia and the African region are used together. C14 dating confirmed the Ethiopian Sabaean inscriptions to date to the 7th century BC.
~Carolyn PerryJuly 26, 2012
The Sabaean Temple of Almaqah in Addi Akaweh (Tigray), Ethiopia

Chaldean soldiers are depicted with Hebrew captives in the 11th Century Bristol Psalter

Chaldean_soldiers_with_Hebrew_captives.jpg

University of Cambridge
Chaldean Soldiers with Hebrew Captives | Faculty of Asian and Middle Eastern Studies

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Interestingly enough, that image doesn't look far off from Shiva, who in Hinduism, is the Destroyer. Abaddon, Hebrew, aka Apollyon in Greek, is also known as the destroyer. I

shiva_650x400_51518509516.jpg

In front of Cern is this statue
Shiva-Nataraja-at-CERN.jpg

Abrahamic religions came from Afroasiatic cultures. I don't see what this has to do with cults in India? Afroasiatic arose in Africa at lake Nuba, which is located at North Sudan, Southern Egypt, West Horn Africa.

md22718759513.jpg

images

Last edited:

qwer

Banned
Daps
Why don't you just stop coming in this thread if it is so offensive?
The only thing going on here is debate and discussion
Becuase you constantly reference the Hamitic theory which led to the Rwandan Genocide and was used to enslave and justify racism toward black people. This thread is really offensive to those people who died and were enslaved

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Right. And the land called America didn't exist either until the white man gave it a name. :hhh:

So when I invade your home and punt my name on it, it means you didn't live there before? I am only trying to understand your type of logic.

qwer

Banned
Daps
So when I invade your home and punt my name on it, it means you didn't live there before? I am only trying to understand your type of logic.
Honestly either this guy is a troll or there are really stupid people out in this world and I don’t know which is more sad

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Becuase you constantly reference the Hamitic theory which led to the Rwandan Genocide and was used to enslave and justify racism toward black people. This thread is really offensive to those people who died and were enslaved

The Hamitic doctrine goes back to the 6th century.

"The Redemption of Ham"

וַיַּ֗רְא חָ֚ם אֲבִ֣י כְנַ֔עַן אֵ֖ת עֶרְוַ֣ת אָבִ֑יו וַיַּגֵּ֥ד לִשְׁנֵֽי־אֶחָ֖יו בַּחֽוּץ׃

Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father’s nakedness and told his two brothers outside.

Ham | Sefaria

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
its not gymnastics, babylon in the book of revelation is obviously not the same as the one in ancient times, but gets the same name due to its attributes.

one example

Remember, O LORD, against the sons of Edom
The day of Jerusalem,
Who said, “Raze it, raze it,
To its very foundation!”
O daughter of Babylon, who are to be destroyed,
Happy the one who repays you as you have served us!

here he calls EDOM, ur people daughter of babylon, edom we now is esau, son of isaac. its spiritual talk is not literal.

so how do we know that egypt in deutoronomy 28 is not the same physical egypt? 1. no historical evidence of the jews ever going backto egypt as slaves a 2nd time.

2. u dont go from israel to egypt in ships dude :mjlol::mjlol: sigh

lets look at some bible verses that signal the scattered people

Because you have taken My silver and My gold,
And have carried into your temples My prized possessions.
Also the people of Judah and the people of Jerusalem
You have sold to the Greeks
That you may remove them far from their borders.
“Behold, I will raise them
Out of the place to which you have sold them
And will return your retaliation upon your own head.
I will sell your sons and your daughters
Into the hand of the people of Judah,
And they will sell them to the Sabeans,
To a people far off;
For the LORD has spoken.”

They have cast lots for My people,
Have given a boy as payment for a harlot,
And sold a girl for wine, that they may drink

Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Although I have cast them far off among the Gentiles, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet I shall be a little sanctuary for them in the countries where they have gone.” ’ Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.” ’

Your people have no evidence of been sold into slavery, scattered among the nations, hated and oppressed by. ALL THE NATIONS

the negro has been sold into slavery, scattered among the nations in north south central america and the caribena, your people hell no, in deut.28 the curses of those that broke the law and covenant will be signed to show who these people are

if the so called jews are the people how come your people dont show any of these signs, u dont keep the law, openly praticing homosexuality ,and i can keep going but instead of been at the bottom and been oppressed like it states it would happen to the children of israel, your people are prospering and pretty much rule the world, since dare any one criticize u guys and we are bound to lose our jobs careers etc

none of the those prophecies ( and they are wayyyyyy more i just dont have the time ) that clearly point over here even though the world is looking over there:francis:

WAIT WE DONT KEEP THE LAW AND PRACTICE HOMOSEXUALITY?

:dead:

AND BLACK FOLKS DONT??

gQ4Dn99.gif

Daps
Honestly either this guy is a troll or there are really stupid people out in this world and I don’t know which is more sad

Weirdo, you quoted me and said that Benin, Nigeria and Ghana didn't exist during the slave trade and I responded with... you know what? Nevermind. :gucci: