I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
YOU REALIZE DUDE BELIEVES THE BIBLE TOOK PLACE IN AMERICA, RIGHT?

HE CLAIMS THAT WHEN THE BIBLE SAYS JEWS WILL RETURN TO EGYPT AS SLAVES THAT EGYPT IS A METAPHOR FOR BONDAGE

THIS IS THE KINDA MENTAL GYMNASTICS BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES NEED TO USE TO CONVINCE THEMSELVES THEYRE “REAL JEWS”

Pesach (Passover) is a metaphorical slavery, not physical one. And for people to claim it as an epigenetic experience is crazy when one is only converted long after the supposed event.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
The stupidity of these two posts especially when Shiva predates the Abrahamic religions :dead:

Abbadon in hebrew means destroyer which is the word apollyon in greek which means destroyer

Apollo and apollyon have been used interchangebly to describe the same deity.

Shiva is the the destroyer god i hope u know that. Easy connection, a lot of these religions worship the same gods under different names

APOLLYON. The Greek name, meaning "Destroyer," given in Revelation 9:11 for "the angel of the bottomless pit" (in Hebrew called Abaddon), also identified as the king of the demonic "locusts" described in Revelation 9:3-10...In one manuscript, instead of Apollyon the text reads "Apollo," the Greek god of death and pestilence as well as of the sun, music, poetry, crops and herds, and medicine. Apollyon is no doubt the correct reading. But the name Apollo (Gk Apollon) was often linked in ancient Greek writings with the verb apollymi or apollyo, "destroy." From this time of Grotius, "Apollyon" has often been taken here to be a play on the name Apollo. The locust was an emblem of this god, who poisoned his victims, and the name "Apollyon" may be used allusively in Revelation to attack the pagan god and so indirectly the Roman emperor Domitian, who liked to be regarded as Apollo incarnate. (Anchor Bible Dictionary)

Same god worshipped by rome and greece

Predating doesnt not mean there is no relation, i hope u know that

Some of the egyptian gods have relations to greek and roman gods,once u compare origins and attributes same deites different names

Daps
Why do AADOS cling to this so called west African ancestry without stopping to ask exactly who it was that they sold into bondage, and why they sold these particularly people into slavery in the first place.

Why is their involvement (Benin, Nigeria, Ghana etc.) in the slave trade so overlooked?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never got this argument when I was a Minister of Music in the christian church.

Romans 1:16 saysTo The Jew First than the gentile? Romans 3:1-4 says the Jew profit in every way chiefly.
John 4:22 says Salvation is of the Jew.

Galatians 3:
28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

And i understand the context of this passage as well..

It is what it is with the truth, you either follow it or you don't..

But at the end of the day, well all have to be accountable for our actions..

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Abbadon in hebrew means destroyer which is the word apollyon in greek which means destroyer

Apollo and apollyon have been used interchangebly to describe the same deity.

Shiva is the the destroyer god i hope u know that. Easy connection, a lot of these religions worship the same gods under different names

APOLLYON. The Greek name, meaning "Destroyer," given in Revelation 9:11 for "the angel of the bottomless pit" (in Hebrew called Abaddon), also identified as the king of the demonic "locusts" described in Revelation 9:3-10...In one manuscript, instead of Apollyon the text reads "Apollo," the Greek god of death and pestilence as well as of the sun, music, poetry, crops and herds, and medicine. Apollyon is no doubt the correct reading. But the name Apollo (Gk Apollon) was often linked in ancient Greek writings with the verb apollymi or apollyo, "destroy." From this time of Grotius, "Apollyon" has often been taken here to be a play on the name Apollo. The locust was an emblem of this god, who poisoned his victims, and the name "Apollyon" may be used allusively in Revelation to attack the pagan god and so indirectly the Roman emperor Domitian, who liked to be regarded as Apollo incarnate. (Anchor Bible Dictionary)

Same god worshipped by rome and greece

Predating doesnt not mean there is no relation, i hope u know that

Some of the egyptian gods have relations to greek and roman gods,once u compare origins and attributes same deites different names

Using the Bible to prove the Bible is circular logic, you do know that right? And "destruction" isn't an accurate representation of what Shiva does. Dissolution is his true duty.

The description of Apolloyon doesn't even match anything related to Shiva :skip: you're literally grasping at straws :mjlol:

There is literally zero link between Shiva and Apollyon :dead:

Daps
Galatians 3:
28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

And i understand the context of this passage as well..

It is what it is with the truth, you either follow it or you don't..

But at the end of the day, well all have to be accountable for our actions..

This is true.

But Christ said that He came only for the lost sheep of Israel.

Paul said that Israel will be blind until the time of the gentiles are fulfilled.

The 144,000 in the book of Revelations will be 12,000 from each Hebrew tribe.

It matters.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
YOU REALIZE DUDE BELIEVES THE BIBLE TOOK PLACE IN AMERICA, RIGHT?

HE CLAIMS THAT WHEN THE BIBLE SAYS JEWS WILL RETURN TO EGYPT AS SLAVES THAT EGYPT IS A METAPHOR FOR BONDAGE

THIS IS THE KINDA MENTAL GYMNASTICS BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES NEED TO USE TO CONVINCE THEMSELVES THEYRE “REAL JEWS”

its not gymnastics, babylon in the book of revelation is obviously not the same as the one in ancient times, but gets the same name due to its attributes.

one example

Remember, O LORD, against the sons of Edom
The day of Jerusalem,
Who said, “Raze it, raze it,
To its very foundation!”
O daughter of Babylon, who are to be destroyed,
Happy the one who repays you as you have served us!

here he calls EDOM, ur people daughter of babylon, edom we now is esau, son of isaac. its spiritual talk is not literal.

so how do we know that egypt in deutoronomy 28 is not the same physical egypt? 1. no historical evidence of the jews ever going backto egypt as slaves a 2nd time.

2. u dont go from israel to egypt in ships dude :mjlol::mjlol: sigh

lets look at some bible verses that signal the scattered people

Because you have taken My silver and My gold,
And have carried into your temples My prized possessions.
Also the people of Judah and the people of Jerusalem
You have sold to the Greeks
That you may remove them far from their borders.
“Behold, I will raise them
Out of the place to which you have sold them
And will return your retaliation upon your own head.
I will sell your sons and your daughters
Into the hand of the people of Judah,
And they will sell them to the Sabeans,
To a people far off;
For the LORD has spoken.”

They have cast lots for My people,
Have given a boy as payment for a harlot,
And sold a girl for wine, that they may drink

Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Although I have cast them far off among the Gentiles, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet I shall be a little sanctuary for them in the countries where they have gone.” ’ Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.” ’

Your people have no evidence of been sold into slavery, scattered among the nations, hated and oppressed by. ALL THE NATIONS

the negro has been sold into slavery, scattered among the nations in north south central america and the caribena, your people hell no, in deut.28 the curses of those that broke the law and covenant will be signed to show who these people are

if the so called jews are the people how come your people dont show any of these signs, u dont keep the law, openly praticing homosexuality ,and i can keep going but instead of been at the bottom and been oppressed like it states it would happen to the children of israel, your people are prospering and pretty much rule the world, since dare any one criticize u guys and we are bound to lose our jobs careers etc

none of the those prophecies ( and they are wayyyyyy more i just dont have the time ) that clearly point over here even though the world is looking over there:francis:

Daps
its not gymnastics, babylon in the book of revelation is obviously not the same as the one in ancient times, but gets the same name due to its attributes.

one example

Remember, O LORD, against the sons of Edom
The day of Jerusalem,
Who said, “Raze it, raze it,
To its very foundation!”
O daughter of Babylon, who are to be destroyed,
Happy the one who repays you as you have served us!

here he calls EDOM, ur people daughter of babylon, edom we now is esau, son of isaac. its spiritual talk is not literal.

so how do we know that egypt in deutoronomy 28 is not the same physical egypt? 1. no historical evidence of the jews ever going backto egypt as slaves a 2nd time.

2. u dont go from israel to egypt in ships dude :mjlol::mjlol: sigh

lets look at some bible verses that signal the scattered people

Because you have taken My silver and My gold,
And have carried into your temples My prized possessions.
Also the people of Judah and the people of Jerusalem
You have sold to the Greeks
That you may remove them far from their borders.
“Behold, I will raise them
Out of the place to which you have sold them
And will return your retaliation upon your own head.
I will sell your sons and your daughters
Into the hand of the people of Judah,
And they will sell them to the Sabeans,
To a people far off;
For the LORD has spoken.”

They have cast lots for My people,
Have given a boy as payment for a harlot,
And sold a girl for wine, that they may drink

Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Although I have cast them far off among the Gentiles, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet I shall be a little sanctuary for them in the countries where they have gone.” ’ Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.” ’

Your people have no evidence of been sold into slavery, scattered among the nations, hated and oppressed by. ALL THE NATIONS

the negro has been sold into slavery, scattered among the nations in north south central america and the caribena, your people hell no, in deut.28 the curses of those that broke the law and covenant will be signed to show who these people are

if the so called jews are the people how come your people dont show any of these signs, u dont keep the law, openly praticing homosexuality ,and i can keep going but instead of been at the bottom and been oppressed like it states it would happen to the children of israel, your people are prospering and pretty much rule the world, since dare any one criticize u guys and we are bound to lose our jobs careers etc

none of the those prophecies ( and they are wayyyyyy more i just dont have the time ) that clearly point over here even though the world is looking over there:francis:

Thank you! I thought about responding to this but didn't feel like looking up all the scriptural support.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is true.

But Christ said that He came only for the lost sheep of Israel.

Paul said that Israel will be blind until the time of the gentiles are fulfilled.

The 144,000 in the book of Revelations will be 12,000 from each Hebrew tribe.

It matters.

It does.. im not denying that..

But even while we speak our truths, the bible ask for us the live peacefully amongst one another.. And thats for everyone to adhere to... Thats the "grace" everyone speaks about..

Seems like them jews don't understand that grace thing.

Daps
It does.. im not denying that..

But even while we speak our truths, the bible ask for us the live peacefully amongst one another.. And thats for everyone to adhere to... Thats the "grace" everyone speaks about..

Seems like them jews don't understand that grace thing.

*Nods*

The "jews" don't even believe in our Messiah! That should tell us everything...which is deeper than we can even imagine.( could it be that the Messiah they are waiting for is the antichrist???)