I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I do think they will, but in the 80s and 90s and prior they weren't accepted, so they made their own dominion within recent decades, which I agree is weird. There is a lot of history you don't about. But I welcome your response.

Btw, these groups are not a body, they are separate groups with each their own rationality. Some do have weird beliefs with twists, while others do learn Hebrew and the laws. I can't say who is who, but I know that there are differences.

ANYONE CAN CONVERT TO JUDAISM, U JUST HAVE TO BE WILLING TO PUT IN THE WORK

ITS NOT THAT THEY WERENT ACCEPTED, ITS THAT THEY WERENT WILLING TO PUT IN THAT WORK BRO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:bryan:
you know like I know that prophecy has not been fulfilled. Y’all dudes really believe that y’all are the people of the book, it’s truly amazing
Y’all are Khazars bro...or rather the descendants of them

U HAVE ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF THIS TOPIC

I AM NOT AN ASHKENAZI JEW

THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE DEBATED TO BE KHAZARS.. NOT MIZRAHI JEWS

READ UP

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
ANYONE CAN CONVERT TO JUDAISM, U JUST HAVE TO BE WILLING TO PUT IN THE WORK

ITS NOT THAT THEY WERENT ACCEPTED, ITS THAT THEY WERENT WILLING TO PUT IN THAT WORK BRO
What you state here is not true. I have been on Sephardic forums and these things were discussed, when Yahoo had Yahoo Groups. The complained was that Ashkenazis were so "racist" and unaccepting, while the Sephardim was not like that. I am speaking forums going back to the mid 90s to mid 2005s. It's not like I pop up and start speaking on this, because I heard something yesterday. I have a history in this.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
U HAVE ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF THIS TOPIC

I AM NOT AN ASHKENAZI JEW

THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE DEBATED TO BE KHAZARS.. NOT MIZRAHI JEWS

READ UP
You keep making these mistakes. If people don't know you need to teach them the differences. What and why.

killacal

Banned
Daps
People dapped that shyt...

And u ain't saying nothing my guy.

U said people were delusional claiming a culture that wasnt theres.

I asked did u do research on it.
Somehow this was ur response.

Now u talking about u cant be Jewish and Muslim.
:stopitslime:

Ok bro
That wasn't me u slow ass nikka:francis: that was my only post:mjlol:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Here are the descendents of Ham from the Bible itself
Genesis 10:6
6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Egypt, Put, and Canaan. 7 The sons of Cush: Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabteca. The sons of Raamah: Sheba and Dedan. 8 Cush fathered Nimrod; he was the first on earth to be a mighty man.

So we know the Cushytes were black and if Egypt had the same father as Ham, why wouldn't they be black as well?

Paul was mistaken for an Egyptian, as well as Jesus and family fleeing to Egypt. Joseph was mistaken for Egyptian as well as Moses.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol:

DOESNT MATTER IF WE STUMBLED ON THE WAY, THE RESULT IS WHAT MATTERS

Be proud of a dusty land with no resources brehs :mjlol::umad:

HAVE FUN LIVIN IN ISRAEL’S BIITCH BRODIE
Bruh America got way more natural resources than your dusty barren ass land :russ:

I thought yall was into the scriptures? You dont see that this kingdom is falling?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Exodus 2:19
"Now the priest of Midian had seven daughters: and they came and drew water, and filled the troughs to water their father's flock. And the shepherds came and drove them away: but Moses stood up and helped them, and watered their flock. And when they came to Reuel their father, he said, How is it that ye are come so soon to day? And they said, an Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds..."

Acts 21:37-39
37 As the soldiers were about to take Paul into the barracks, he asked the commander, “May I say something to you?”

“Do you speak Greek?” he replied. 38 “Aren’t you the Egyptian who started a revolt and led four thousand terrorists out into the wilderness some time ago?”

39 Paul answered, “I am a Jew, from Tarsus in Cilicia, a citizen of no ordinary city. Please let me speak to the people.”

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
The racial concept as we know it now is a recent one. And it stems from the racial concept that was created in the Americas, namely North America. Thus we see the middle passage being "radicalized". It was born from theology, the Hamitic doctrine.

I agree. But if thats the case then people shouldnt shamed for looking for past recognition they may or may not have had beyond just being "black" right?
:yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You aint going nowhere my guy :mjlol:

Its a one point plan. Reclaim MY heritage from the jewcacs and God will do the rest. Thats why everytime someone says "blacks are Hebrews" they cry antisemitism. They know once I reach MY heritage, their reign is over and MINE starts and goes on for perpetuity...
:blessed:
What the fukk does that have to do with black folk coming up in America in 2020 and beyond?:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:

Typical fake ass superwoke coli poster. All complants and no logical solutions :coffee:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
What the fukk does that have to do with black folk coming up in America in 2020 and beyond?:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:

Typical fake ass superwoke coli poster. All complants and no logical solutions :coffee:

Nah bruh I just understand whats going on. The economy is on the brink of collapsing and when it does its not going to be about "voting for the next president" its going to be "who gets the crown" .... Black people use to have the crown and a sect of them will be getting it back..

Believe it, dont, doesnt matter :yeshrug:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Interestingly enough, that image doesn't look far off from Shiva, who in Hinduism, is the Destroyer. Abaddon, Hebrew, aka Apollyon in Greek, is also known as the destroyer. I

shiva_650x400_51518509516.jpg

In front of Cern is this statue
Shiva-Nataraja-at-CERN.jpg

There u go,why do they look the same, same being.

That so called androgynous god.

Why u think rome and ecumenical movement is pushing this non sense that we worship the same god?

u dont have to agree with this next part but the a.c is azazel, the one from the book of enoch,leviticus etc..that is the angel of the bottomless pit who came down and revealed the “mysteries” to mankind back in the day. remember these guys took on the apparence of men to do their thing.

The stupidity of these two posts especially when Shiva predates the Abrahamic religions :dead: