I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
:dead:

WE SETTLED IN ISRAEL BECAUSE THAT WAS OUR DESTINY

IF WE SETTLED IN AFRICA U MIGHTA HAD A POINT THERE, BUT GOD GAVE US WHAT WAS RIGHTFULLY OURS.

I love it how you keep running away from basic questions, such as do feel "self proclaimed Hebrew Israelite" need to convert into Judaism to make it valid for them? I think it will solve a lot of issues we see now. Personally I think in a blink of an eye all problems we see would go away.

We have now confirmed (you) that there is a substantial amount of European people have converted into Judaism and have become Jewish by conversion. And that is done by the Torah.

And it was not god, but Winston Churchill with the United Nations who have carved out the modern state of Israel. Unless you call Winston Churchill god, you'd have a point.

"Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry is under the umbrella of “European ancestry,” but it's clear from numerous studies that people of Ashkenazi ancestry are distinct from the European population at large. Most people with Ashkenazi ancestry trace their DNA to Eastern and Central Europe."
The Uniqueness of Ashkenazi Jewish Ancestry is Important for Health - 23andMe Blog

"For a more scientific take on the Jewish origin debate, recent DNA analysis of Ashkenazic Jews – a Jewish ethnic group – revealed that their maternal line is European. It has also been found that their DNA only has 3% ancient ancestry which links them with the Eastern Mediterranean (also known as the Middle East) – namely Israel, Lebanon, parts of Syria, and western Jordan."
Ashkenazic Jews' mysterious origins unravelled by scientists thanks to ancient DNA

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Which is why those threads of nikkas arguing and fighting over that shyt is comical to me :yeshrug:... I've been in the middle of these discussions before in Facebook groups and all I get from it is how some nikkas fighting to be everything except black or fighting to be black with something “extra” attached :coffee:.

It's like some aren't satisfied with just being black.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
read this bible verse carefully and the look at the bapgomet image

“Take careful heed to yourselves, for you saw no form when the LORD spoke to you at Horeb out of the midst of the fire, lest you act corruptly and make for yourselves a carved image in the form of any figure: the likeness of male or female, the likeness of any animal that is on the earth or the likeness of any winged bird that flies in the air, the likeness of anything that creeps on the ground or the likeness of any fish that is in the water beneath the earth.

And take heed, lest you lift your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun, the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, you feel driven to worship them and serve them, which the LORD your God has given to all the peoples under the whole heaven as a heritage

Baphomet-Eliphas-Levi.jpg

:whew: and roman 1 if u need a NT witness @kevm3
ya some parts seem like a clear hit piece against Divine Feminine worship and Kundalini.

You see that caduceus everywhere though

qwer

Banned
Daps
And it's not self-hatred and c00nery to believe that blacks possibly couldn't be the 'real jews'? Weren't Jews able to go amongst the Egyptians and blend in? Tell me what people have been into slavery TWICE.

The Bible tells you that Moses married an Ethiopian aka Hamite. Aaron and Miriam were angry. Why? Because Shemites are not Hamites.

The Zondervan Bible dictionary draws a distinction between the Hebrews and the Hamites
Zondervan-HAM-665x365.jpg
By the way it’s a lie the Egyptians never enslaved the Jews Archaeological evidence has shown that the pyramids weren’t built by slaves and there’s no evidence of Jews being in Egypt

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The point being that if Israel was the promised land all along, they wouldnt have even been looking in Africa.. Either way Im glad God gave you that dusty land with no resources...

Thank you God for blessing us with best lands in the world.. The Americas :blessed::salute::umad:

:mjlol:

DOESNT MATTER IF WE STUMBLED ON THE WAY, THE RESULT IS WHAT MATTERS

HAVE FUN LIVIN IN ISRAEL’S BIITCH BRODIE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I love it how you keep running away from basic questions, such as do feel "self proclaimed Hebrew Israelite" need to convert into Judaism to make it valid for them? I think it will solve a lot of issues we see now. Personally I think in a blink of an eye all problems we see would go away.

We have now confirmed (you) that there is a substantial amount of European people have converted into Judaism and have become Jewish by conversion. And that is done by the Torah.

And it was not god, but Winston Churchill with the United Nations who have carved out the modern state of Israel. Unless you call Winston Churchill god, you'd have a point.

"Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry is under the umbrella of “European ancestry,” but it's clear from numerous studies that people of Ashkenazi ancestry are distinct from the European population at large. Most people with Ashkenazi ancestry trace their DNA to Eastern and Central Europe."
The Uniqueness of Ashkenazi Jewish Ancestry is Important for Health - 23andMe Blog

"For a more scientific take on the Jewish origin debate, recent DNA analysis of Ashkenazic Jews – a Jewish ethnic group – revealed that their maternal line is European. It has also been found that their DNA only has 3% ancient ancestry which links them with the Eastern Mediterranean (also known as the Middle East) – namely Israel, Lebanon, parts of Syria, and western Jordan."
Ashkenazic Jews' mysterious origins unravelled by scientists thanks to ancient DNA

THEY WONT CONVERT TO JUDAISM BECAUSE THEY FEEL AS IF THEYRE ALREADY ENTITLED.. BUT IF THEY GENUINELY ADHERED TO JEWISH LAW, THEY WOULD ABSOLUTELY BE REAL JEWS AND YES, IT WOULD SOLVE MANY ISSUES. THE PROBLEM IS THAT THEIR BASIC THEOLOGY IS ANTI-SCRIPTURE. MUCH LIKE ISLAMIC TERRORISTS, THEY MISCONSTRUE THE SCRIPTURES AND INTERPRET IT IN A TWISTED WAY THAT GOES AGAINST THE BASIC INTENT.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Now this bill is saying America’s is the promised land:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: yo I’m done thecoli y’all
Which is why those threads of nikkas arguing and fighting over that shyt is comical to me :yeshrug:... I've been in the middle of these discussions before in Facebook groups and all I get from it is how some nikkas fighting to be everything except black or fighting to be black with something “extra” attached :coffee:.

It's like some aren't satisfied with just being black.

Your ancestors before slavery called themselves "black" and nothing else? What country is "black" from"? What language is "black"? What religion is "black"? In fact, who made it to where you identify yourself by a color?

"With the help of John Powell and Earnest Sevier Cox, Walter Plecker drafted and the state legislature passed the "Racial Integrity Act of 1924".[4] It recognized only two races, "white" and "colored" (black)"

Some people get it, but you dont :yeshrug:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Now this bill is saying America’s is the promised land:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: yo I’m done thecoli y’all

nikkas say they dont believe in scriptures yet the moment you say something cacs dont say they get up in arms

":damn:" lookin ass

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
THEY WONT CONVERT TO JUDAISM BECAUSE THEY FEEL AS IF THEYRE ALREADY ENTITLED.. BUT IF THEY GENUINELY ADHERED TO JEWISH LAW, THEY WOULD ABSOLUTELY BE REAL JEWS AND YES, IT WOULD SOLVE MANY ISSUES. THE PROBLEM IS THAT THEIR BASIC THEOLOGY IS ANTI-SCRIPTURE. MUCH LIKE ISLAMIC TERRORISTS, THEY MISCONSTRUE THE SCRIPTURES AND INTERPRET IT IN A TWISTED WAY THAT GOES AGAINST THE BASIC INTENT.

I do think they will, but in the 80s and 90s and prior they weren't accepted, so they made their own dominion within recent decades, which I agree is weird. There is a lot of history you don't about. But I welcome your response.

Btw, these groups are not a body, they are separate groups with each their own rationality. Some do have weird beliefs with twists, while others do learn Hebrew and the laws. I can't say who is who, but I know that there are differences.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You can't be Jewish and Muslim nikka :mjlol:

People dapped that shyt...

And u ain't saying nothing my guy.

U said people were delusional claiming a culture that wasnt theres.

I asked did u do research on it.
Somehow this was ur response.

Now u talking about u cant be Jewish and Muslim.
:stopitslime:

Ok bro

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Need a mod to bush this thread.. thought this was the vanilla ice thread my bad

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Your ancestors before slavery called themselves "black" and nothing else? What country is "black" from"? What language is "black"? What religion is "black"? In fact, who made it to where you identify yourself by a color?

"With the help of John Powell and Earnest Sevier Cox, Walter Plecker drafted and the state legislature passed the "Racial Integrity Act of 1924".[4] It recognized only two races, "white" and "colored" (black)"

Some people get it, but you dont :yeshrug:

The racial concept as we know it now is a recent one. And it stems from the racial concept that was created in the Americas, namely North America. Thus we see the middle passage being "radicalized". It was born from theology, the Hamitic doctrine.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
:dead:

WE SETTLED IN ISRAEL BECAUSE THAT WAS OUR DESTINY

IF WE SETTLED IN AFRICA U MIGHTA HAD A POINT THERE, BUT GOD GAVE US WHAT WAS RIGHTFULLY OURS.
:bryan:
you know like I know that prophecy has not been fulfilled. Y’all dudes really believe that y’all are the people of the book, it’s truly amazing
Y’all are Khazars bro...or rather the descendants of them