I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The time is coming where black men will be the judge and jury. They'll be the ones in power...

But you dont want that. You want to stay up under the white man and beg/vote your way into a seat at his table... Stay woke tho right?
:mjlol:
What's your solutions on how we get to your promised land? Let's say all black folk followed your lead, tell us your 3 point plan on us getting to your Utopia :sas1:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
NEGROES didn't come from Africa? Just change your name to Nothingg.

There were black people on EVERY continent before anyone else was there. Yet you ONLY want them to take Africa while the other races, who came later (and arent even fully human according to their own scientists)get to take every other continent?
:camby:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What's your solutions on how we get to your promised land? Let's say all black folk followed your lead, tell us your 3 point plan on us getting to your Utopia :sas1:

YOU REALIZE DUDE BELIEVES THE BIBLE TOOK PLACE IN AMERICA, RIGHT?

HE CLAIMS THAT WHEN THE BIBLE SAYS JEWS WILL RETURN TO EGYPT AS SLAVES THAT EGYPT IS A METAPHOR FOR BONDAGE

THIS IS THE KINDA MENTAL GYMNASTICS BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES NEED TO USE TO CONVINCE THEMSELVES THEYRE “REAL JEWS”

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Two minutes in and too much whiny rambling.. I'll give you another try though:

"Quick! When were your people taking to a place on ships to be enslaved/oppressed 400 years?" :sas1: :mjlol:

NO, MY FRIEND. ILL GIVE YOU A TRY..

WHEN WERE BLACK FOLKS TAKEN BACK TO EGYPT TO BE SLAVES?

IF U WONT WATCH THE VIDEO BREAKING DOWN THE CURSES THEN THERES NO POINT IN CONTINUING THIS DISCUSSION

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

You aint going nowhere my guy :mjlol:

Its a one point plan. Reclaim MY heritage from the jewcacs and God will do the rest. Thats why everytime someone says "blacks are Hebrews" they cry antisemitism. They know once I reach MY heritage, their reign is over and MINE starts and goes on for perpetuity...
:blessed:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
YOU REALIZE DUDE BELIEVES THE BIBLE TOOK PLACE IN AMERICA, RIGHT?

Colombus and the catholic church believed that too. You know, the catholic church spoken of in Daniel that will change times?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
NO, MY FRIEND. ILL GIVE YOU A TRY..

WHEN WERE BLACK FOLKS TAKEN BACK TO EGYPT TO BE SLAVES?

Egypt was in the Americas. The whole bible took place in the Americas :umad:

While on the other hand your people were looking at "Africa" as their homeland before settling on Palestine.. So much for the "land promised to our ancestors" huh?

IF U WONT WATCH THE VIDEO BREAKING DOWN THE CURSES THEN THERES NO POINT IN CONTINUING THIS DISCUSSION

You cant speak? If you watched the video then break it down

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Egypt was in the Americas. The whole bible took place in the Americas :umad:

While on the other hand your people were looking at "Africa" as their homeland before settling on Palestine.. So much for the "land promised to our ancestors" huh?

You cant speak? If you watched the video then break it down

:dead:

WE SETTLED IN ISRAEL BECAUSE THAT WAS OUR DESTINY

IF WE SETTLED IN AFRICA U MIGHTA HAD A POINT THERE, BUT GOD GAVE US WHAT WAS RIGHTFULLY OURS.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:dead:

WE SETTLED IN ISRAEL BECAUSE THAT WAS OUR DESTINY

IF WE SETTLED IN AFRICA U MIGHTA HAD A POINT THERE, BUT GOD GAVE US WHAT WAS RIGHTFULLY OURS.

The point being that if Israel was the promised land all along, they wouldnt have even been looking in Africa.. Either way Im glad God gave you that dusty land with no resources...

Thank you God for blessing us with best lands in the world.. The Americas :blessed::salute::umad:

qwer

Banned
Daps
The point being that if Israel was the promised land all along, they wouldnt have even been looking in Africa.. Either way Im glad God gave you that dusty land with no resources...

Thank you God for blessing us with best lands in the world.. The Americas :blessed::salute::umad:
Now this bill is saying America’s is the promised land:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: yo I’m done thecoli y’all