I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It’s because they want to believe that God let slavery happened as a way to punish black peoples just like god punished the Israelites.There are black Jews and black people being Semitic don’t get me wrong but us west Africans are not Semitic at all. We are from the Niger-Congo family and should be proud of our heritage.

:salute:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I never really got it either. It's just delusional people claiming a culture that isn't theirs. I remember seeing someone here claiming Black people were Moors and Israelites at the same time :mjlol:

:salute:

THIS IS WHY I STILL FUX WIT THE COLI

THERES STILL THAT 20% THAT MAKE IT WELL WORTH IT

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
read this bible verse carefully and the look at the bapgomet image

“Take careful heed to yourselves, for you saw no form when the LORD spoke to you at Horeb out of the midst of the fire, lest you act corruptly and make for yourselves a carved image in the form of any figure: the likeness of male or female, the likeness of any animal that is on the earth or the likeness of any winged bird that flies in the air, the likeness of anything that creeps on the ground or the likeness of any fish that is in the water beneath the earth.

And take heed, lest you lift your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun, the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, you feel driven to worship them and serve them, which the LORD your God has given to all the peoples under the whole heaven as a heritage

Baphomet-Eliphas-Levi.jpg

:whew: and roman 1 if u need a NT witness @kevm3

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: "not the Negroes" :pachaha:

What manner of silliness is this? Who in Noah's lot knew what a Negro was? What divine device did God send that writer to the future to meet a white American from the 1920s?

:dead:

You need to secure a book before you think anything else :mjlol:

Noah didnt write that. It was a JEWISH PUBLICATION telling you that black Africans are from Ham, but not NEGRO AMERICANS.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I'm religious and I frankly don't care. Even if we were, that wouldn't really get us anything, would it?

Actually it would get you the position that "Jewish" people have in this society. Where they control the money, nobody can criticize them without consequence, and they get their own land handed to them on a platter... Thats whats coming for those of us that know whats up...
:yeshrug:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Can you connect Deuteronomy 28 to your people? Of course not :umad:

Deut 28:64
And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

WE HAD THIS DISCUSSION IN 2016 AND I SHOWED U HOW IT UNEQUIVOCALLY CONNECTS TO MY PEOPLE

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Actually it would get you the position that "Jewish" people have in this society. Where they control the money, nobody can criticize them without consequence, and they get their own land handed to them on a platter... Thats whats coming for those of us that know whats up...
Will God be doing this? :skip:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You need to secure a book before you think anything else :mjlol:

Noah didnt write that. It was a JEWISH PUBLICATION telling you that black Africans are from Ham, but not NEGRO AMERICANS.

NEGROES didn't come from Africa? Just change your name to Nothingg.

Seems to be working well for the Ethiopians.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Arrest the pigs that killed Breonna Taylor...please stay focused brothers and sisters

The time is coming where black men will be the judge and jury. They'll be the ones in power...

But you dont want that. You want to stay up under the white man and beg/vote your way into a seat at his table... Stay woke tho right?
:mjlol: