I'm not from Detroit, Europe or a Homosexual... why should I care about House music?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
That Drake album is a disgrace to HIP HOP. I hope this ain't the future because i'd really be :flabbynsick:

I hope this doesn't become a trend. :mjcry: Game and Lupe coming next week, so i'm thankful for that :wow:

Act like some of the early pioneers of House music weren’t also straight Black folks too brehs.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
House is from DC/Baltimore

Know a gay black man he like 60 now was in prison for 4yrs he from NY . Plays keyboarD house music. He's scary as fukk

Nah, the birthplace and mecca of House is and always has been Chicago. However, both Baltimore and the DMV got very vibrant House communities. It be a House festival/event every year in Bmore, DC, and PG County, especially during the summer.

The greatest contributions to House music from both areas have been:

Club music, DJ Frank Ski, K-Swift, The Basement Boys, Doo Doo Brown, and certain dances (Baltimore)

Moombahton, Thievery Corporation & 18th Street Lounge (RIP), Crystal Waters, Doug Lazy, and the Capital House Fest (DMV)

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Alot of early new york hip hop and most of Southern hip hop used house elements in their music..

Its an essential part of hip hop

Facts. Some Hip Hop heads usually don't wanna hear it and act all stubborn but House and Hip Hop are pretty much cousins. They both have strong roots in Disco, Funk, R&B, and Electro.