I'm not a christian anymore folks.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I kick it with Jesus when I have free time. He said he doesn't really give a shyt what ppl believe. He lets shyt happen to y'all because he doesn't like u and it's just now beginning to dawn on some of u.

He said real ngaz were getting fed to lions for the faith back in the day and u fukkboys would sell ur soul to Satan to keep a Hot Pocket from burning ur mouth. He said that not only does God ignore ur wack ass prayers, sometimes He makes the exact opposite happen just to try and pressure u into killing urself so ur Bliggity Black ass can hurry up n spend eternity in hell with ur wack ass Izod rocking cousins that got killed in a drive-by in '94.

I have camcorder footage of Jesus holding ur ex-girlfriend's aborted fetus saying "Did I do that?" like Urkel while we watched u curse God. Me, God n Jesus be kickin it like GoodFellas, drunk as fukk laughing until our stomachs hurt while u fruitlessly pray. As soon as ur ass says Amen Jesus n God be lookin back n forth at each other wondering who used the Late For My Lunch Break excuse last time u prayed.

shyt real, bro. U might as well pray to L. Ron or some shyt cuz the God of Abraham gets his jollies off swag surfin on ur Doubting Thomas ass.:manny:

Something tells me you're not this disrespectful in real life, like being on the internet has given you the super soldier syrum or something ion know :ehh:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
"Christian...but I'm not :mjpls:...but I kinda am :mjpls:.....but not really :mjpls:...sort of :mjpls:...sorta not tho :mjpls:...but I kinda am inna way :mjpls:....but not fully :mjpls:...but I'm is if you think about it.:mjpls:...or not :mjpls: "

:camby: Breh been trynna pull dat androgynous bullshyt for years.

Dudes like Napoleon if he was religious. He's for real tryna tell me slavery does not mean what it meant then? yeah no shyt it was 10x worse

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
Christopher Hitchens is a great person to listen to or read about ALL religions. In his debates I've never seen the religious side win. Man is amazing. Sam Harris is too.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Lewis Black said:
Dudes like Napoleon if he was religious. He's for real tryna tell me slavery does not mean what it meant then? yeah no shyt it was 10x worse

According to the United States' Department of Labor in 1964, you're WRONG.

According to every Archaeology Department in EVERY University, you're WRONG.

:sas2:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
toomanydoses said:
Christopher Hitchens is a great person to listen to or read about ALL religions. In his debates I've never seen the religious side win. Man is amazing. Sam Harris is too.

Hitchens' idea about 'religion' was bullshyt. All bluster and very little substance. That's what happens when you rely on 200+ year old arguments and bias rather than actual data.

Sam Harris is the absolute WORST of the 'New Atheists' as far as criticisms go. Dude tried to equate morality to chess moves............:aicmon:

Complete and utter moron......just like Bill Maher.​

Last edited:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Eam tho I cosign some of Napoleon's shyt about religion, dat's exactly wtf dis nikka is.

He's like da Bizarro supaman version of dood. :dead: