I'm not a christian anymore folks.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Romans 3:3-23
3 For what if some did not believe? :stopitslime: shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? :sas2:

4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, :banderas:

This was writtin by some shakespear ass nikka ion care man lol

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm not even one of them atheist what thinks nothing came from nothing but recently ive been feeling like damn.....the bible some bullshyt man lol. Before christianity/islam etc there were people who believed that there religion was the one true religion, what makes us any different.
People out here quoting scriptures what have been changed, arguing if jesus was black, ignoring the bible was pro slavery etc it's ridiculous man. Where was this god when black people were getting raped, killed, hanged, eaten by alligators?
I believe in a higher power but the bible/quran/torah sounds like b.s to me.
Christianity is really about your personal relationship with God. Did you have that before you decided to leave?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
No not really.
OK.
I'm not out to lambaste you. I have some answers for your questions, but its from the viewpoint of a Christian. If you don't agree with Christianity, then you won't agree with me.
Take care.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
OK.
I'm not out to lambaste you. I have some answers for your questions, but its from the viewpoint of a Christian. If you don't agree with Christianity, then you won't agree with me.
Take care.

Go ahead answer em breh. You never know

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I never could get down with the whole thing and I was raised in a Christian family :manny:

As a youngin' my brother and I would fall asleep in church. Some sermons would be interesting but nobody never convinced me. Mom's gave me the :wtf: when I got old enough to tell her I never believed. IMO, better than pretending.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Go ahead answer em breh. You never know
When you believe in God and that the Bible is the word of God, then things that are confusing to you will make sense if I have an answer for you. If you don't believe in God and you don't believe that the Bible is the word of God, then things that are confusing will still be confusing after I give an answer that is related to the Bible because you don't believe in the Bible in the first place.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I never could get down with the whole thing and I was raised in a Christian family

As a youngin' my brother and I would fall asleep in church. Some sermons would be interesting but nobody never convinced me. Mom's gave me the when I got old enough to tell her I never believed. IMO, better than pretending.
That's okay.
And actually, if someone can convince you that God, the Gospel and the stories of the Bible are true, then someone can unconvince you. If the Holy Spirit touches your life, then you can't deny God. That's what you need, brother.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
the cac mamba said:
:scusthov: except for the main concept of working for no pay, forcibly

That's not what 'slavery' meant in the Ancient Near East. That's what it meant about 1500 years later.​

the cac mamba said:
what do you even gain from caping for religions that you smugly claim not to be a part of?

The end of 'White Supremacy'.

:sas2:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
OG_StankBrefs said:

Keep sucking the 'White Man's' dikk.....

nones-demog-4.png

That's why your bref stank.

:youngsabo:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Christianity is really about your personal relationship with God.

Personal relationship :usure:GOD hasn't appeared in a cloud to none of us. But he did leave this book with all his dos and donts to make sure we do this thing right :sas2: