I'm not a christian anymore folks.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Where did I say you should believe that?

Where in the text does it state you should?

:popcorn:

fukk was da point of postin dat chart in response to me when it had absolutely nothin to do wit any of mah post made in dis thread then? :aicmon:

I know you're lil schdict and it's played da fukk out. :snooze:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Obviously, you're an adult

Would a rational, critical thinking adult believe in Santa or the tooth fairy? Then why believe in bible/Quran :duck:

If there is a god it's not what everybody thinks it is

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Costanza said:
This is patently untrue... I can understand you making an argument for your faith... but you undercut yourself severely when make statements that can easily be debunked by basic logic.

LOL. My 'faith' is that 'G-d' is a meaningless term and you can't debunk this fact of Western history.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
OG_StankBrefs said:
fukk was da point of postin dat chart in response to me when it had absolutely nothin to do wit any of mah post made in dis thread then? :aicmon:

I know you're lil schdict and it's played da fukk out. :snooze:

Speak English and you'll get a proper response.

Don't, and you continue to support 'White Supremacy'.

The choice is yours.

Last edited:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Speak English and you'll get a proper response.

8bXqomG.png
Butchu been able to comprehend and respond err otha time wit no prollems.

Exactly what I thought.

Hoe card... pulled. Thanks for playin. :sas1:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
I'm not even one of them atheist what thinks nothing came from nothing but recently ive been feeling like damn.....the bible some bullshyt man lol. Before christianity/islam etc there were people who believed that there religion was the one true religion, what makes us any different.

People out here quoting scriptures what have been changed, arguing if jesus was black, ignoring the bible was pro slavery etc it's ridiculous man. Where was this god when black people were getting raped, killed, hanged, eaten by alligators?

I believe in a higher power but the bible/quran/torah sounds like b.s to me.
I kick it with Jesus when I have free time. He said he doesn't really give a shyt what ppl believe. He lets shyt happen to y'all because he doesn't like u and it's just now beginning to dawn on some of u.

He said real ngaz were getting fed to lions for the faith back in the day and u fukkboys would sell ur soul to Satan to keep a Hot Pocket from burning ur mouth. He said that not only does God ignore ur wack ass prayers, sometimes He makes the exact opposite happen just to try and pressure u into killing urself so ur Bliggity Black ass can hurry up n spend eternity in hell with ur wack ass Izod rocking cousins that got killed in a drive-by in '94.

I have camcorder footage of Jesus holding ur ex-girlfriend's aborted fetus saying "Did I do that?" like Urkel while we watched u curse God. Me, God n Jesus be kickin it like GoodFellas, drunk as fukk laughing until our stomachs hurt while u fruitlessly pray. As soon as ur ass says Amen Jesus n God be lookin back n forth at each other wondering who used the Late For My Lunch Break excuse last time u prayed.

shyt real, bro. U might as well pray to L. Ron or some shyt cuz the God of Abraham gets his jollies off swag surfin on ur Doubting Thomas ass.:manny:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
even if god really existed, it would be necessary to abolish him