I'm moving to CALIFORNIA!!!!

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Sac town is regular as hell. I will be in san fran for a month in november. Best city in cali imo

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I'm kinda feeling like BK is turning into SF minus the heavy gay population- but you never know out here these days....and minus the heavy asian population.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Crips & Bloods don't get rape.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: I will be just west of Sacramento. Am I safe from the smell? :lupe:

:whoa:, girl I don't wanna even tell u something wrong...cuz depending on what small town u in, u can still smell it...I was surprised driving through sac to go up to the uni and see so many small hick towns...the smell was crazy..and it didn't help that we stopped at a Carl's jr. And right across the freeway was a bunch of cows..ppl there get used to the smell and they don't even notice it..so good luck..lol

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Sacramento area.

:wow: My hometown. You'll enjoy Old Sacramento, The Park, and the dive scene is good. If you head out to old town, the whole surrounding area is really charming at night, especially right at sunset. Try hitting up Folsom Lake if you want something resembling a beach, and it's an extremely cheap train ride to San Francisco if you want to get away for a weekend.