I'm moving to CALIFORNIA!!!!

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Darling, that's amazing, I'm so proud of you.

See if @killacal is really 6'7 for me please, thank you

Thank you girl; I appreciate that. :hug:

As far as the second part, you're probably going to have to go to Cali to see that for yourself. Me no likey killacal :no:.

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:gag:

so you didn't have any other place of choice? Boring ass Sac with that hot ass inland weather in the summertime? Recipe was disaster. Better stay in a place with air condition and make some friends, quick.
:wow:

Unfortunately no I didn't have a choice. It's still going to be crazy hot during Sept to December (I am only staying 3 months)?

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Congrats. I'd like to do the same eventually.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I once went to Cali for Breezy The Gawd Fame tour. It was madd awesome i tell yah. Sooooo much fine woman, the weather was nice and also the food. I just hate that the clubs close early.

Breezy electrified the stage with killer dance moves and soothed the arena with his incredible vocal range and singing talent. I didn't want to leave, i tell yah, he was a gods gift to earth. So after the concert me and a couple of hot chicks (white) went to the after party at Greystone and partied our asses off. Girls were everywhere. It was a fun weekend.

In conclusion, L.A is the place to be. Enjoy yourself and stay positive. Peace.