I'm moving to CALIFORNIA!!!!

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:dead: @ Sacramento area.

Don't nobody want to stay in that wack ass area...

First, I don't know what the wack areas are and not. However, I'm moving there for a purpose, it's only 3 months, and it is guaranteed to be better than Indiana during the same time period :yeshrug:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here is a tinkle of hope when everything looked so bleak. I am honestly staying just west of Sacramento, but I plan to check out all the nearby cities.

Yuba city?

Sacramento is alright. Some folks out there can be a bit pretentious, but its not a terrible city just wasn't the city for me so I had move back to the bay area. -and fwiw I plan on moving to Seattle in the fall.

Honestly I didn't really notice the cowtown aspect on a day to day basis then again I lived in Elk Grove and Roseville and stayed out of the trashy areas like Dixon and places in east sacramento like orangevale.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
First, I don't know what the wack areas are and not. However, I'm moving there for a purpose, it's only 3 months, and it is guaranteed to be better than Indiana during the same time period :yeshrug:
I guess, you don't seem like the type that would wild out, be big in the club / party scene anyways, but then again you never know :shaq:

I've surprised far too many times...