I'm moving to CALIFORNIA!!!!

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Are They Not Dreads Or........:manny:
Lol, i'm not dreaded up, i just twist my hair and wear different styles occasionally.

How you like yo titties grabbed...from behind while i'm rubbing yo p*ssy or from the front while i'm grabbing yo ass at the same time?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
ultimately I wanna end up out in Cali, but goddamn if Brooklyn ain't coming up a lot..got me wanting to stay for the moment

Fingers crossed. I might be in Brooklyn doing interviews for a few days this summer.

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City

Lol, i'm not dreaded up, i just twist my hair and wear different styles occasionally.

How you like yo titties grabbed...from behind while i'm rubbing yo p*ssy or from the front while i'm grabbing yo ass at the same time?
Hey........I Just Was In The Men Of The Coli Thread......Don't Think I Didn't See :ufdup:.......

FROM BEHIND

:steviej:

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO. I had no idea that city was so bad. I

Sac-town is close to Oakland and sanfran...so it's more no-cal...it's not really bad..but to get a real feel of Cali u gotta come down to so-cal...
Like another poster said its like a farm...so depending where u at ull be smelling cow shyt 24/7

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

Sac-town is close to Oakland and sanfran...so it's more no-cal...it's not really bad..but to get a real feel of Cali u gotta come down to so-cal...
Like another poster said its like a farm...so depending where u at ull be smelling cow shyt 24/7

:scusthov: I will be just west of Sacramento. Am I safe from the smell? :lupe: