I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
The old traps of hedonic adaptation and connoisseurship :manny:

The more pleasures you experience, the less pleasurable these experiences get. The more you become engrossed in a certain source of pleasure, the more your taste becomes "refined" and the more complexity you require.

It's why chasing pleasure and being engrossed in hedonism is a dead end. Most ancient religions have that lesson in common. There's a reason for that :francis:

You have unleashed a beast upon yourself that cannot be satiated breh. You need to reel it in if you want to have a healthy life and eventually find yourself in a healthy relationship.

Agreed man, agreed. I recognize this a long time ago as I was approaching my 30s and getting bored with everything. But at the end of the day, I’m happy. I have my women, my career, and I’m ok.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just realized that I didn’t answer this part of your question. I gained a lot of experience, a lot of vague and not so vague memories, and honestly, that’s literally it. I never was the type to try to pimp my women for their money or cars or living up in their apartments etc, don’t have any children by them(lost a child in a prior relationship), none of the ones still in contact are famous or wealthy or in exceptionally high places of employment, from my knowledge, nothing.

But it was far from a waste of time, in my opinion. Because what did I miss out on? I ask myself these questions a lot because I question my lifestyle a lot, and I have no regrets. Nothing else in my life suffered because of my constant pursuit of women, yet, nearly eveything suffered at one point from my constantly smoking weed.

Go ahead and drop that weed story..

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
How many of them had nikkas already? And Did any of them seem like the type of female to cheat?

If I’ve ever had sex with a woman who was taken, it was unbeknownst to me. I do not entertain women who are involved. However, it doesn’t stop them from pursuing men. I can recall a few blurry instances of meeting women in the club or a party, finding out days later through texting that they have a dude, and then falling back off of them. I instantly lose attraction.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what do you think of this forum that is so #hoh and #gmb

One one had everybody is bust nuts, dont love these hoes.....but here you are living the life and wanting to settle down with one woman
giphy.gif

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I don’t know why dudes thinking that 350 number is impossible for somebody that’s almost 40.

My three closest friends are 24, 25, and 28 and all of them are in the triple digit range, if they keep at the pace they’re at now they’ll reach 300-400.

But they’re all dudes that treat chasing p*ssy as a full time job, the youngest one kinda growing out of that though.

I’m the dry one of the group with 30 at 25.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
This isn't a question

Every guy wants to fukc all they want

The ones who are true to our women

DECIDE to stop being a jerk

It's not that the one woman replaces all other Earthly women. It's not that she excites you for the rest of your life

It's that you LOVE her and you want her to be happy

So there's no magic involved. It gets boring and it's tough. That's what the preacher tries to tell every couple during the ceremony

Dihsarm

Pro
Daps
If you could divide all the women you've smashed in percentages based on race, what would it look like? (e.g. 40% black, 20% white, etc.)

How did you deal with all the rejections from playing the numbers game?