I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

broller

Veteran
Daps
How many do you think you fukked more than once?

How often did you go raw?

Did any of them get pregnant?

Ever caught an STD?

What was the freakiest shyt a girl ever did?

Did you ever degrade a bytch by bussing in her face or slapping her in the face?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
How long on average does it take you to get the cookie once you initiate pursuit?

It depends. I’ve found that my FB hunts, on average, can last anywhere between 1 day to 2 years before making the kill. I have holla’d at chicks on FB that I didn’t really “know” but saw around campus or had a class with, get the messages popping, then end up smashing eventually. It’s hard to put an average on it. When I was staying in Eagle Landing at NCCU, I can recall many, many a night I smashed a girl who was just, there, in mu suite. She’d be there on account of her friends being there on account of my suitemates, and when the fun dies down and the lights start going out and ppl start peeling off with each other to rooms, she ends up in the room with me. This type of random p*ssy happened a LOT during my junior year when I got put into a suite and all my suitemates were freshmen. Can’t remember why it happened like that, but it was a great year. Every squad of girls they brought to the room were wide eyed easily impressed freshmen as well and it was just an absolute fukkfest for me at times.

I’ve smashed women the same night I’ve met them in the club also, but that I can literally count on one hand. The rest of my club hunts- I’d say averaged about a good week to a month before I made the kill. I clubbed almost every weekend(still kinda do) since 2004. Unless i was in a relationship. And every time I go out it is with full intention on getting numbers. And again, I play the numbers game. I holla at every single chick in there that i am attracted to(as long as i can holla somewhat discreetly). You holla at 7 of the clubs finest dimes you’ll get 4 numbers, 1 of which will be fake. That leaves 3 chicks you then spend the next few days texting/talking to until that rendezvous happens with one and I smash. One of them generally on average just wont work out for whatever reason, the last chick probably be a case of too drunk to remember you from that night and so that pursuit fizzles out.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
The old traps of hedonic adaptation and connoisseurship :manny:

The more pleasures you experience, the less pleasurable these experiences get. The more you become engrossed in a certain source of pleasure, the more your taste becomes "refined" and the more complexity you require.

It's why chasing pleasure and being engrossed in hedonism is a dead end. Most ancient religions have that lesson in common. There's a reason for that :francis:

You have unleashed a beast upon yourself that cannot be satiated breh. You need to reel it in if you want to have a healthy life and eventually find yourself in a healthy relationship.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Were u one of those nikkas that chased p*ssy all day? Hoppin in DMs? Cold approaching all day long?

Or were you just some fly nikka with paper that had bytches choosin?

Also, what did you gain from this? Did the women contribute to your life in any way beneficial? Did they pay you? Did they compensate you in other ways? Was it all just a waste of time?

Definitely am not the fly pretty boy big money type. I have a rough handsomeness I’ve been told, plus I have a very great shape that women often stare at/comment on. But facially? I’m definitely not the pretty boy type. I’m always asked why I look so mean. Never been called ugly though. I’m 5-11, 175lbs. Dreads.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
350 is definitely possible depending on what you shoot for compared to your percived value from women.

A dude that looked at as a 9-10, can smash female 6-7's at will. I knew cats that hit triple digits by age 21. If those dudes kept getting it in, and secured the bag in their mid late 20's, they could hit 300-400 chicks.

However, you ain't touching 350 unless you are going below your level the MAJORITY of the time. Maybe your taste and valuation of women is different that mainstream society so it's all the same to you, but if your standards are consistent with the rest of society, it's impossible to run through chicks like that unless you dive down a couple notches.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Nikka definitely tricking or lying..

If your fck total equals a girl a day, you definitely done some abominable shyt..

I’ve been fukking women for over 20 years, literally. Think about that, and come back with the sum of what a girl a day would be, over the course of 20 years.

Here’s a hint, it’s way more than the number I posted.