I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
On average how attractive were the women on a scale from 1-10

Drop some gens on how you game these females

How many stds did you get? Were you strapped up most of the time?

How old were you when you got the most p*ssy (give a broad answer like early 20’s, teen years, etc too)

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
What type of meds has your doctor prescribed you?

Are you on the same cocktail as Magic?
:lolbron:

But all jokes aside OP...I too understand the curse...:mjcry: You literally low-key doom yourself constantly runnin thru multiple women or dealing wit various females at the same time. It becomes almost impossible to commit your johnson to one person...just off bordom.
Forgotten names and trysts...:mjcry:

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
You want your son to be similar? Me and my shawty talked about this and I know for me personally I don’t want my son sleeping with a lot of women like I did. I know it jaded me as a person when it comes to relationships and females. I got tired of random females when I was like 23 after a like a sex binge.

Although I’m far from these jaded ass coli nikkas.

And I thought my body count was high at 26 years old.

I would rather have a Lower body count as you said shyt was worthless sex and the only times I remember was the GOAT sex women I was in a relationship with.

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Whats your secret?

How many of those women are :scust: status?

Anyone can have sex with 350 women. Have you had sex with 350 dimes? :patrice:

Were they all 7s and above?

My secret? It really isn’t a secret at all, and any man can do it if he has the time and will. I simply played the game of numbers.

My “hunting grounds” included wherever there were women. Club, social media, store, job, wherever. If the woman is attractive to me, I attack.

If I had to put an average rating on my women it would be about a 6.5-7, yeah. That’s just an average, though. Keep in mind I’m the type of man who only approaches women who I am attracted to. And no, she doesn’t have to be at least a 7 for me to smash, but because I’ve had so many really really beautiful women who were 10+’s, I’d say 7 is a fair average especially when you throw in the women I’ve been with who would be a 5-6 by society’s beauty standards.

My type is slim, petite, slim thick. Not really big on facial features but, again, I tend to usually find myself with beautiful women. But just as quickly I can be attracted to a not so popularly “beautiful” woman and be even more satisfied especially if the body is better than the dime woman’s body.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Were u one of those nikkas that chased p*ssy all day? Hoppin in DMs? Cold approaching all day long?

Or were you just some fly nikka with paper that had bytches choosin?

Also, what did you gain from this? Did the women contribute to your life in any way beneficial? Did they pay you? Did they compensate you in other ways? Was it all just a waste of time?
After about 20 bodies that shyt should get old lol....

Dude was literally tryna get his nut or die trying...