I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
a lot of women despite what they say....they let a lot of nikkas smash pretty quick
:mjlol: of course they do....

Women only start to switch up when they realize casual sex aint beneficial to them in the long run. Along with wondering why no one ever sticks around / constantly getting flaked on.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Also, what did you gain from this? Did the women contribute to your life in any way beneficial? Did they pay you? Did they compensate you in other ways? Was it all just a waste of time?

Just realized that I didn’t answer this part of your question. I gained a lot of experience, a lot of vague and not so vague memories, and honestly, that’s literally it. I never was the type to try to pimp my women for their money or cars or living up in their apartments etc, don’t have any children by them(lost a child in a prior relationship), none of the ones still in contact are famous or wealthy or in exceptionally high places of employment, from my knowledge, nothing.

But it was far from a waste of time, in my opinion. Because what did I miss out on? I ask myself these questions a lot because I question my lifestyle a lot, and I have no regrets. Nothing else in my life suffered because of my constant pursuit of women, yet, nearly eveything suffered at one point from my constantly smoking weed.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
The nikkas in this thread joking about stds clearly do not get much p*ssy.

It is very telling, I will agree. I’m not going to press my luck and jinx mtself by bragging or anything, but I’ve literally never had an STD and it’s always been as simple as just wrapping up. I’ve had complete oceans of condom boxes under the front seats of my cars in the past from all the times fukking in the car on campus, strapped up.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
350 is definitely possible depending on what you shoot for compared to your percived value from women.

A dude that looked at as a 9-10, can smash female 6-7's at will. I knew cats that hit triple digits by age 21. If those dudes kept getting it in, and secured the bag in their mid late 20's, they could hit 300-400 chicks.

However, you ain't touching 350 unless you are going below your level the MAJORITY of the time. Maybe your taste and valuation of women is different that mainstream society so it's all the same to you, but if your standards are consistent with the rest of society, it's impossible to run through chicks like that unless you dive down a couple notches.
This is how I feel, I can smash tons of chicks with minimal effort on my part, only thing is, they're not really on my level attractive wise. I simply choose not to fukk wit them because I don't want the headache associated with them feeling like they were used for sex.....

Also i hate using condoms.....I'm damn sure not fukking a chick I dont see long term raw.....

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
How many hqve you been with cheated on their husbands or boyfriends. Whats the most disrespectful or crazy thing a woman has done to have sex with you? How do you view women knowing how they move?

Man, I could write a book on the infidels I’ve been with. It was mostly at work when I was going through my call center phase for a few years. Those women have zero filter when it comes to being attracted to a man. If they want you, they will pursue you, and turn around and get picked up by hubby at 5p like nothing ever happened.

I hardly ever, ever entertain it, though. For what? Just too risky and too much potential drama, for nothing. For something that I already have on deck, p*ssy. If I sexed up someone’s gf or wife I was not aware of it until afterwards. And even now I am trying to recall one such situation, and I cannot. Like I said I just don’t entertain those women. They don’t hesitate to try, though.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Do u even enjoy the sex anymore?

Im 25 years old and close to 40 bodies and half the reason why I dont even bother sport fukking like when I was 18-23 is bc most the chicks sex game is:trash: to me and p*ssy was mediocre. Im past that stage of fukking just to fukk but dam at 350 id prolly have to get off in some weird ways like gettin footjobs from fat Egyptian bytches or some other weirdo shyt.

Id rather have a rotation of 3 chicks for a year or two that the sex is good than to smash a new joint every week just to say I did it at this point

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: of course they do....

Women only start to switch up when they realize casual sex aint beneficial to them in the long run. Along with wondering why no one ever sticks around / constantly getting flaked on.

yeah i learned this late in life....

i spent too much time listening to women instead of watching what they did :mjcry:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Man, I could write a book on the infidels I’ve been with. It was mostly at work when I was going through my call center phase for a few years. Those women have zero filter when it comes to being attracted to a man. If they want you, they will pursue you, and turn around and get picked up by hubby at 5p like nothing ever happened.

I hardly ever, ever entertain it, though. For what? Just too risky and too much potential drama, for nothing. For something that I already have on deck, p*ssy. If I sexed up someone’s gf or wife I was not aware of it until afterwards. And even now I am trying to recall one such situation, and I cannot. Like I said I just don’t entertain those women. They don’t hesitate to try, though.
This is what I deal wit now, one minute I hear women casual discuss shyt about their bf/ husband, the next minute they're flirting wit me like they could get piped in the next room....

#GMB

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Im 25 years old and close to 40 bodies and half the reason why I dont even bother sport fukking like when I was 18-23 is bc most the chicks sex game is:trash: to me and p*ssy was mediocre. Im past that stage of fukking just to fukk but dam at 350 id prolly have to get off in some weird ways like gettin footjobs from fat Egyptian bytches or some other weirdo shyt.

Id rather have a rotation of 3 chicks for a year or two that the sex is good than to smash a new joint every week just to say I did it at this point

t

agreed

ive been disappointed in the sex game of women myself.....

all that smashng they do and their not even good at it

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
On average how attractive were the women on a scale from 1-10

Drop some gens on how you game these females

How many stds did you get? Were you strapped up most of the time?

How old were you when you got the most p*ssy (give a broad answer like early 20’s, teen years, etc too)

On average about a 7, but thats because in a 24hr period I’ve approached everything in sight from a 6 to a 10. Naturally, through the laws of averages, I strike gold sooner or later. I don’t pull 7s on average because I’m so fly or my game so tight- it’s only because I’ve probably holla’d at like 5 of them that day. Naturally, youll get at least two numbers, end up smashing one eventually. Life.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I think it's the chase and getting new women to submit more than the sex.

Me personally I'd rather build chemistry and have dope sex, then constantly deal wit someone new, who can't fukk or you have to teach / different limits....

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The real question is, are you deleting / blocking all these numbers?
Do these women still hit you up randomly and do you still smash some of them randomly?
Do any of them ever want more(like relationship)?
Do they add you to social media?