:mjlol:
I'm married now tho :wow:
My body count i cannot confirm or deny if it compares to his :mjgrin:
But what @KyokushinKarateka said is most accurate
Diff between me and him is I knew a medium ground or when to stop
My flaw is and still is I get bored too damn easily
Luckily who I'm with I dont
Its y I say looks ain't everything
My wife is ur average female I still think she is beautiful but compared to what I been with it's not even close but yet the females and including my wife the ones I didnt get bored with were ur average looking ones
Looks come and go but a female with a great personality can be everlasting

Daps
350 is definitely possible depending on what you shoot for compared to your percived value from women.

A dude that looked at as a 9-10, can smash female 6-7's at will. I knew cats that hit triple digits by age 21. If those dudes kept getting it in, and secured the bag in their mid late 20's, they could hit 300-400 chicks.

However, you ain't touching 350 unless you are going below your level the MAJORITY of the time. Maybe your taste and valuation of women is different that mainstream society so it's all the same to you, but if your standards are consistent with the rest of society, it's impossible to run through chicks like that unless you dive down a couple notches.

The ill thing about this is most men by...28 have had enough social interactions to in theory arrive at such a number. Tally up the amount of women you’ve encountered in all the varieties life has to offer and that conclusion would be reached. A scenario like this would favor men who are considered very good looking because aesthetically a woman will have made up her mind instantly compared to the dude who is excellent with speaking to women since that guy has to actually make his own case. This is territory for the dude in school or the office which women swoon over and gossip about

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
To be Frank if u know how to talk to women and are confident u can damn near smash as often as u want and u ain't gotta be a handsome ass dude :dame: just a normal joe
But if u are handsome :dame: well this shyt is limitless then
Women can sense and tell a confident dude regardless of looks and can talk right it just does something too them
Like a good ass cologne u can smell it and flock too it on some:banderas:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:mjlol:
I'm married now tho :wow:
My body count i cannot confirm or deny if it compares to his :mjgrin:
But what @KyokushinKarateka said is most accurate
Diff between me and him is I knew a medium ground or when to stop
My flaw is and still is I get bored too damn easily
Luckily who I'm with I dont
Its y I say looks ain't everything
My wife is ur average female I still think she is beautiful but compared to what I been with it's not even close but yet the females and including my wife the ones I didnt get bored with were ur average looking ones
Looks come and go but a female with a great personality can be everlasting

you hear that @StarGirl better start working on your personality before you become a cat lady.....

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
The real question is, are you deleting / blocking all these numbers?
Do these women still hit you up randomly and do you still smash some of them randomly?
Do any of them ever want more(like relationship)?
Do they add you to social media?

No deleting or blocking unless we have a bad fallout which i very rarely have.

Not many of them hit me up. It’s just how it goes with time. I’ve been having sex for 20+ years if you count the night I lost my virginity. Many ppl lose contact over such a long period of time.

Social Media is the daving grace and only amswer to the above mentioned, but even with that it’s still only women I’ve been with in the last ten years, who I connect back with.

Every once in a while an old flame will get re-lit via bumping into one another on social media.

I rarely pursue concrete relationships. As a matter of fact, I never do. The times that I fell into actual fully committed relationships were simply born of falling for a chick who was a fukk buddy, first. I never meet a woman with the intention of wifing her, but I’m only human and there are some awesome women out here and I’ve fallem for a few of em on the serious tip even though it wasn’t my intention when we first met.

Isn’t that telling, though? All my handful of actual relationships that I had started off with us just fukkin’. Says a lot about the whole “no sex until the relationship” ideology women try to spew huh. All lies.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No deleting or blocking unless we have a bad fallout which i very rarely have.

Not many of them hit me up. It’s just how it goes with time. I’ve been having sex for 20+ years if you count the night I lost my virginity. Many ppl lose contact over such a long period of time.

Social Media is the daving grace and only amswer to the above mentioned, but even with that it’s still only women I’ve been with in the last ten years, who I connect back with.

Every once in a while an old flame will get re-lit via bumping into one another on social media.

I rarely pursue concrete relationships. As a matter of fact, I never do. The times that I fell into actual fully committed relationships were simply born of falling for a chick who was a fukk buddy, first. I never meet a woman with the intention of wifing her, but I’m only human and there are some awesome women out here and I’ve fallem for a few of em on the serious tip even though it wasn’t my intention when we first met.

Isn’t that telling, though? All my handful of actual relationships that I had started off with us just fukkin’. Says a lot about the whole “no sex until the relationship” ideology women try to spew huh. All lies.

Breh if u cant keep ur dikk :dame: in ur pants how can u still be talking to these females u use to fukk with even if not a bad fallout.
That's completely on u.
Gotta have self control or dont put yourself in those situations period.
I can be around bad ass females whether they exes or hit up on me strange women and be perfectly fine and not smash for these reasons alone
1. Nut clarity is a bytch
2. Whether sex is good or bad I'm still gonna go home to my family and not wanna be bothered by that person and knowing how it usually is they gonna blow up my phone and annoy the fukk outta me which leads to what was the point of me smashing if they end up being a bug a boo too me.
3. Sex is just sex too me and them being sexy as shyt just to hit I'm way past that point its y I stop playing the game in the first place
4. Rinse and repeat

FSP

Banned
Daps
When did you first start to hit your stride?