I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

FSP

Banned
Daps
I don’t know why dudes thinking that 350 number is impossible for somebody that’s almost 40.

My three closest friends are 24, 25, and 28 and all of them are in the triple digit range, if they keep at the pace they’re at now they’ll reach 300-400.

But they’re all dudes that treat chasing p*ssy as a full time job, the youngest one kinda growing out of that though.

I’m the dry one of the group with 30 at 25.
I'm at 3 so..:manny: perspeective

FSP

Banned
Daps
Man, I could write a book on the infidels I’ve been with. It was mostly at work when I was going through my call center phase for a few years. Those women have zero filter when it comes to being attracted to a man. If they want you, they will pursue you, and turn around and get picked up by hubby at 5p like nothing ever happened.

I hardly ever, ever entertain it, though. For what? Just too risky and too much potential drama, for nothing. For something that I already have on deck, p*ssy. If I sexed up someone’s gf or wife I was not aware of it until afterwards. And even now I am trying to recall one such situation, and I cannot. Like I said I just don’t entertain those women. They don’t hesitate to try, though.
Where do you live at?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
automattic-gm2015-picture.jpg

This is 400 people get checked breh :scust:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Share some game. :feedme:

Do you let women chòose u or u cold approach.

I have been approached before, but that rarely happens to me. Unless it’s big girls, and they aren’t my type as you can see from the pic of my ex. I don’t look very approachable, and I’ve been told this many times. I actually look “mean”, they say, but not ugly. Attractive, but cold. So nah, I don’t get approached a lot.

Whats the most important thing to attract females? Gym? Confidence?clothes/outfit?

Confidence. Without a doubt. But having a clean well maintained hygienic appearance helps, too. That doesn’t mean dressing in the flyest clothes as I certainly could never afford that, it just means keeling your hair maintained, clean footwear never dirty, clean nails and hands, clean teeth. Mix these things with confidence and you give yourself a much greater chance at success.

It’s hard to explain confidence, and how to put it into action. When I’m speaking with women I stare deeply into their eyes, steadily, without shifting my gaze. No lolling my neck around n tossing my head back while I talk to her as I nervously shift from foot to fit. I stand firm and peer down into her soul, like a detective questioning a suspect almost. Don’t laugh. I can’t really describe it. But that’s what I do. And women are visibly moved and disarmed by the waves of masculinity that exudes from it. They look back at you with the heart eyes the whole time I’m talking, even if they’re declining my advances. It’s the confidence. I don’t rehearse anything and I don’t ask many questions. I just tell them things. I’ll comment on their dimples or their soft hands or pretty skin, whatever. Or I just talk. It depends on who she is, as well. With a college girl or corporate woman I’m going to be less aggressive than I am with hood chicks.

Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10 (No homo)

No homo but if Morris Chestnut and Trey Songz are 10s, I’m about a 7 in the right light and if I’ve had a good night’s sleep the night before and my dreads are freshly twisted and beard is popping. What helps me(according to what women compliment me on) is my physique and my skin. I have really good skin for some reason. Sometimes my lips get complimemts, too. No homo.

I guess this all kinda answers your other question; yes, I mostly cold approach. I don’t see any other way, actually. Not for a guy who looks like me. It’s all I have. I’m not “cute” enough in the face to simply rely on my type to approach me. Fat joints attack all the time but hell they attack every dude.

The only time when it’s not necessarily a “cold” approach are the times when I’ve holla’d at females who I might get to see on a daily basis, but yet don’t know personally, but might’ve exchanged a little flirtation with a time or two. That has happened a lot at work and in school. Me and a chick seem to catch each other’s eye every now and then one day I shoot her the fb message or just approach her in the cafe or after work/class. A coldish, approach.

I couldn’t possibly put a number on how many I initiated the contact with vs how many were the initiators, but I can tell you without a doubt that it’s a very lopsided number with the odds being heavily in favor of me being the one who initiates the contact.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Ever smash a co worker

Read this and chuckled lol. Smh the amount of coworkers and ex-coworkers(when of you leaves the job but the other still works there) I’ve had flings with. It’s not astronomical by any means, but it’s at least a couple if handfuls. Especially from the call centers. A call center is genrally 75% women. Out of the 25% male population, half of them are either old heads, or non Black and a non factor, or married. I am usually one of just a handful of bachelors in those environments, and I played those environments for years. I’m sure my Raleigh-Durham/Triangle folk are familiar with ACS/Xerox, Fidelity, Spectrum.. fertile and legendary hunting grounds.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Ever smash a co worker

Read this and chuckled lol. Smh the amount of coworkers and ex-coworkers(when one of you leaves the job but the other still works there) I’ve had flings with. It’s not astronomical by any means, but it’s at least a couple if handfuls. Especially from the call centers. A call center is genrally 75% women. Out of the 25% male population, half of them are either old heads, or non Black and a non factor, or married. I am usually one of just a handful of bachelors in those environments, and I played those environments for years. I’m sure my Raleigh-Durham/Triangle folk are familiar with ACS/Xerox, Fidelity, Spectrum.. fertile and legendary hunting grounds.

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
And anyone who believes this guy fukked 350 girls over the course of his life doesn't get much p*ssy, either. :mjlol:

I’ve been having sex for over 20 years. Even if I only smashed 10 girls per year that’s still 200 women I’ve been with over a lifetime. Except, i tend to hit the number ten by late summer early fall, on average. And only because of the volume of chicks that I holla at, not because I’m “that dude”. It’s just odds man. Some years I’ve smashed way more than just “ten” women. It’s really not that hard to wake up one morning staring at numbers like those, at all, if that’s your thing everyday(holla at women)

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
How many do you think you fukked more than once?
I’d say about 60% of the women I’ve been with developed into a fwb union and we fkd anfew times.

How often did you go raw?
Only in relationships or with a fb that I’ve had for a long time. I can count on my hands how much raw p*ssy I’ve had(if i had 11 fingers).

Did any of them get pregnant?
I lost one child to an ex. Never got of my other ex’s preg unless they hid it from me.

Ever caught an STD?
Nope, not once. Not even crabs. And all I do is wear condoms and pick my partners carefully. When I say carefully I mean not out here smashing strippers or other high risk chicks.

What was the freakiest shyt a girl ever did?
Damn, nothing major really when I think about it. All i have is the usual stuff like swallowing, liking to be choked and hair pullled, etc. I had an ex who asked me to do anal on her once and I did it but it disgusted me. That might’ve been the freakiest, tame as that is considering what some ppl are into.

Did you ever degrade a bytch by bussing in her face or slapping her in the face?
Nutting on a girls face was never my thing. I literally get nothing out of it. So by that accord I’ve never asked a girl to let me do it. However, my ex that I lost my baby with asked me to do it once and I did it. It was stupid to me. I’d just rather bust in the mouth.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
How old were you when you got the most p*ssy (give a broad answer like early 20’s, teen years, etc too)

It was EASILY between the ages of 26 and 35 that I got the most. Things were absolute stupid for me during those years and i dont mean stupid in a bad way. I was out of control with pursuing and smashing women. It is very addictive.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You want your son to be similar? Me and my shawty talked about this and I know for me personally I don’t want my son sleeping with a lot of women like I did. I know it jaded me as a person when it comes to relationships and females. I got tired of random females when I was like 23 after a like a sex binge.

Although I’m far from these jaded ass coli nikkas.

And I thought my body count was high at 26

I would rather have a Lower body count as you said shyt was worthless sex and the only times I remember was the GOAT sex women I was in a relationship with.

No, i would not want my son to be similar, and for all the reasons you’ve stated plus more.
You said a lot when you said it was worthless sex and not very memorable. I mean to me it has some worth because it’s what makes me happy and im doing what I want to do, but it’s so anti-climatic. It’s like okay ive fukked her and her, now what.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
When was the last time you smashed a broad and how long did it take you to get her?

Last smash was last friday exactly a week ago. Me and her met twice actually. The first time was at the gas station she works. Gave her my number and she never called. Months later saw her in Walmart and kinda gave her a hard time about it, got her number, chilled and smoked that night with her. Then again the next night and smashed. Going over tonight as well. In a few minutes, actually lol. I was supposed to have BEEN over there at 11p but I’ve been sitting here replying to this thread instead. Wrapping it up and resuming tomorrow. Duty is calling

mNc7OUF.jpg