I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We had 2008 - 2016 for pawgin because of Obama now it's the BW turn since Trump is in office bedwenches will try and cling to white privilege by dating white men.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Black men ain't been marrying and fukk
You ever hear about the women who go on White boy dating sprees, some racist fukkshyt happens between her and the White boy, and then she's all like "I won't ever date a White dude again" "I will only date Black men, I don't want any mixed children."?

Ladies let me tell you something, if this is you, than just know that shyt like that is annoyingly patronizing to hear as a Black man...We don't want to hear that, real talk.

why would you even date a bedwench though? They only come back when they're out of options.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
why would you even date a bedwench though? They only come back when they're out of options.

I wouldn't....That's my point. No Black man with pride should engage a woman who comes to you as her last option because she was burned by the "others"...I'd say the same of the reverse too. For instance, no proud Black woman should date a Black man who seeks to "taste the rainbow" of Non-Black women and settle down with a Black woman as a fallback....It's patronizing.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But what @GR13 says is likely the truth. Studies imply BW seem to desire WM most and BM the least. Thus at least some BW are probably settling for BM knowing said BW can't get a good white man. Do you disagree? What about you, @Anahita

White men only seem to have low IR rates because a large number of white men live in lily white flyover and redneck town. The white men in the cities have high IR rate with Asian women and the like.
:dwillhuh:
It's the opposite.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
This thread proves that most of the female posters here are either bedwenches or bedwench advocates. Look at how they all came out in full force against this thread.:mjpls:.
My threads get about 1/10 of the female poster attendance of any bedwench thread :mjcry:
:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
So demonic and unnecessary.

Black men just do no wrong.
If you think all antebellum IR relationships were involuntary, you're crazy.
It wasn't all rape. Self preservation and cunning....and it didn't work out in the end.
How is the New Orleans Creole community doing financially?
A lot of that Y-DNA is white, because placage didn't have black male participants...nor was it involuntary...nor was it rare.
fukk your matriarchy. :mjgrin: