I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see the narrative and am sensitive to it because I'm a black woman. If you don't see it then sorry. Idk what to tell you.

I will say there has been more diversity and black girl love being showed but thats because black women are becoming more vocal about certain things. If we go back to shutting up, we'll go back to being shut out as well.

I have nothing against IR either. People need to learn to mind their own business when its a relationship between adults.

Black men put black women all over covers, music, etc. Without black men black women won't have a pot to piss in as far as media and the like goes. Black men don't put black women in videos because black women want to be there, but because black men prefer to show black excellence and realize putting black women in higher places is a good way to show it.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Black men put black women all over covers, music, etc. Without black men black women won't have a pot to piss in as far as media and the like goes. Black men don't put black women in videos because black women want to be there, but because black men prefer to show black excellence and realize putting black women in higher places is a good way to show it.
Yall are so sweet. This whole time I thought yall were just exploiting our sexuality since we are the most accessible group of women in relation to black men...since we're also black. But really yall are were just promoting black excellence. Who would've thought.

:mjlol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black women would date out just as much as black men if the average white man didn't think they were to good for the average black women

fake ass black women still pretending like their IR relationships number's are lower then black men's is because they reject the idea of being with nonblackmen and not because average nonblackmen reject the idea of the average black women as life partner's

Its lies like this that black women hear and believe that affects their self esteem and makes them think that they are undesirable even to black men, causing them to bush the whole idea of seeking men of other races.

Black women need to stop believing these lies in 2017. I'm not FOR IR. But its dusty negroes like you that make me consider giving it a second look.

But what @GR13 says is likely the truth. Studies imply BW seem to desire WM most and BM the least. Thus at least some BW are probably settling for BM knowing said BW can't get a good white man. Do you disagree? What about you, @Anahita

To put everything in context:

There are 4M married Black men. 3.5M are married to Black women.
There are 3.7M married Black women. 3.5M are married to Black men.

So most generalizations the BM and BW are flinging around in here about each other are bullshyt. Again, I will state BM are more loyal to BW than any other demographic except maybe Asian men. BW are more loyal to BM than any other demographic besides maybe Indian women. White men have the largest population so will always have low IR rates.

I am going to bed, read enough outrage tonight.

White men only seem to have low IR rates because a large number of white men live in lily white flyover and redneck town. The white men in the cities have high IR rate with Asian women and the like.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall are so sweet. This whole time I thought yall were just exploiting our sexuality since we are the most accessible group of women in relation to black men...since we're also black. But really yall are were just promoting black excellence. Who would've thought.

:mjlol:

I don't think so. Video producers can put in white girls as easily as black girls, maybe even easier nowadays as far as media goes. It's black men who ask black women to be put in certain areas and venues. In white music like rock, black girls are never portrayed as love or sexual interest. And By never I mean never.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
But what @GR13 says is likely the truth. Studies imply BW seem to desire WM most and BM the least. Thus at least some BW are probably settling for BM knowing said BW can't get a good white man. Do you disagree? What about you, @Anahita

White men only seem to have low IR rates because a large number of white men live in lily white flyover and redneck town. The white men in the cities have high IR rate with Asian women and the like.
BM and BW date, marry and procreate with each other because we look alike, share the same culture, and live near each other...just like other people groups. Why are yall trying to make this more than what it is?

As the stigma is removed, I guess more women are experimenting with dating out. I don't really know. I think its just safer to date within your race but really idk.

I date black men because its what I want to do. I could be out here thotting and bopping for other races of men but thats not for me. Im 22 though. Check back with me in 5-10 years.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
I don't think so. Video producers can put in white girls as easily as black girls, maybe even easier nowadays as far as media goes. It's black men who ask black women to be put in certain areas and venues. In white music like rock, black girls are never portrayed as love or sexual interest. And By never I mean never.

Are you trying to tell me white girls don't make their way into black rappers music videos? And I don't think its just as easy to find white girls for the videos. Where do you think these rappers are hanging out at? What is the main type of the women you think they see when they're hanging out? Black women.

Its common knowledge that black men (and women) are more inclusive than white men. It should not surprise you that white musicians don't have black love interests in their videos.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BM and BW date, marry and procreate with each other because we look alike, share the same culture, and live near each other...just like other people groups. Why are yall trying to make this more than what it is?

As the stigma is removed, I guess more women are experimenting with dating out. I don't really know. I think its just safer to date within your race but really idk.

I date black men because its what I want to do. I could be out here thotting and bopping for other races of men but thats not for me. Im 22 though. Check back with me in 5-10 years.

Informative post. I gained some insight. So you don't think the OKCupid studies hold any weight in BW desiring WM more on average but simply not being able to date decent WM (since WM rank BW the lowest in desirability)?

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Informative post. I gained some insight. So you don't think the OKCupid studies hold any weight in BW desiring WM more on average but simply not being able to date decent WM (since WM rank BW the lowest in desirability)?
Another poster already said if those women wanted BM they'd go on sites that are conducive to that. Most black women that are seriously trying to find a black man are not on those sites.

I do believe that with most WM if they had a choice between BW and any other type of women, for the most part they would choose their own women or women that look most like them. I don't think its because BW are unattractive though. But idk.

White people are an interesting breed. I believe that black people are genetically dominant and I can understand why most white men are not ok with breeding themselves out. Black women are the race of woman that look most different from them.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can date whoever I want. Bye troll!

I know your people and race. You're racist toward black people as much or more than whites. Don't post on these forums like you don't harbor disdain towards black men. I see yall everyday; I know you do. :yeshrug:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I know your people and race. You're racist toward black people as much or more than whites. Don't post on these forums like you don't harbor disdain towards black men. I see yall everyday; I know you do. :yeshrug:

I don't hate Black men. I'd say i'm into black men more than any other race. Bye for the last time!